Tom Hanks leads the way....feeling fine after actually having the virus...

Tom Hanks is not a nice person...all the contrary....

I don't like him at all....I don't like or believe anybody from Hollyweird.

2IDBoSw.jpg

2IDBoSw.jpg

Sure.....but most people don't know that....and he is a well known public figure who is 63 with diabetes and he is feeling fine..........that is the important part in ending the democrat party journalist inspired panic and hysteria.

2IDBoSw.jpg
I've read some VERY interesting things about Mr. Hanks. He appears to be someone that he doesn't want the public to know about. But I AM glad he's better. It's good news for any of us that MAY test positive for the virus.

2IDBoSw.jpg

Sure.....but most people don't know that....and he is a well known public figure who is 63 with diabetes and he is feeling fine..........that is the important part in ending the democrat party journalist inspired panic and hysteria.

There never was any histeria in the firsts place

Why stupid Hanks and wife decided to go to Australia...?

Australia Scott Morrison is a Patriot ! a conservative Prime Minister hero DownUnder! BLESS

Stupid Hanks is a Globlalist and a Satanist! Go away!

he is not welcome!

2IDBoSw.jpg

Australia Scott Morrison is a Patriot ! a conservative Prime Minister hero DownUnder! BLESS

he is not welcome!
She had a concert to give dumbass

2IDBoSw.jpg

he is not welcome!

You mean Coal Morrison?

Thought he burned up last year.

2IDBoSw.jpg

he is not welcome!
She didn't HAVE to give that concert, DUMBASS. Thanks for playing, now run along before you get clobbered by the adults posting on this thread.

2IDBoSw.jpg

he is not welcome!

You mean Coal Morrison?

Thought he burned up last year.

GOD BLESS Conservative Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison!

GOD BLESS Prime Minister Morrison along with President Trump! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

2IDBoSw.jpg

he is not welcome!
She didn't HAVE to give that concert, DUMBASS. Thanks for playing, now run along before you get clobbered by the adults posting on this thread.

Well, some people care about others. You dumbasses just don’t understand the concept

No he isn't. Check the 2 celeb videos I put in "days of darkness" in conspiracy. Lots on many of the celebs, Hanks too. He bought a 13 year old girl.

Youtube vid out Degeneres is wearing an ankle bracelet, supposedly Oprahs place being dug up.

Forum List

Back