Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

I’m sticking to the topic you admitted you know who the “guy” is not me. Have a good day
Now you're lying. I never said I know who you're talking about since I know of no one discussed here who was shot twice in the head.

You made that up which is the reason you won't say who you were talking about.
I totally understand your frustration but let’s try to stick to the topic
I am sticking to the topic. You said the person was shot twice in the head. Who are you talking about?
It was off topic I deleted my post, but you know who it is because you said “guy” so step up be a man, let’s move on from your loss. Stick to the topic.. mod feeL free to delete all these off topic frustrated post by faun and be plea for him to move in from losing. Thank you
Great, so we're now in agreement that you made that up. I knew you were full of shit because Seth Richards was not shot in the head.
Huh

I'd encourage anyone still thinking that Seth Rich was murdered in some assassination to listen to Isakoff's podcast called Conspiracyland.

Listen to Conspiracyland on TuneIn

He interviews many people who had a part in this investigation. It's quite informative.
well, I'm not listening to that compilation of bullshit.
Suit yourself. The entire podcast is quite helpful in understanding the story. That you concluded it was bullshit before listening to it is not very open minded and emblematic with the problem of conspiracy theorists.
I'd encourage anyone still thinking that Seth Rich was murdered in some assassination to listen to Isakoff's podcast called Conspiracyland.

He interviews many people who had a part in this investigation. It's quite informative.
well, I'm not listening to that compilation of bullshit. Why don't you filter your point to a podcast and the time on the podcast that backs your nonsense. I listened to the first minute and a half of bonus episode 6 and Jerome Corsi came up. Pissing in the wind was all I heard. so, there's no point in listening to people piss into the wind, so, provide a little bit more information on what and where in those podcasts back your claim.

This blows your guy totally up!! Hly shit

1:20 mark Starts Cy Hersh's comments. the comments your host and cohosts said walked it back. Well the audio from Hersh is right here.[/MEDIA]

Hersch was lying to Butowsky about a source in the FBI.

In an interview with NPR, Hersh says he is skeptical of the official account by intelligence officials that the Russians hacked the DNC. But Hersh now says he was fishing for information from Butowsky. "I did not talk to anybody at the FBI — not about this," Hersh tells NPR. "Nothing is certain until it's proved. And I didn't publish any story on this."

The Man Behind The Scenes In Fox News' Discredited Seth Rich Story

Again, doesn't explain the comments from Hersh. It's his own fking voice. he is saying it. Your guy said he backed out. Well fk, it's on fking audio.

Suit yourself. The entire podcast is quite helpful in understanding the story. That you concluded it was bullshit before listening to it is not very open minded and emblematic with the problem of conspiracy theorists.

well, I'm not listening to that compilation of bullshit. Why don't you filter your point to a podcast and the time on the podcast that backs your nonsense. I listened to the first minute and a half of bonus episode 6 and Jerome Corsi came up. Pissing in the wind was all I heard. so, there's no point in listening to people piss into the wind, so, provide a little bit more information on what and where in those podcasts back your claim.

1:20 mark Starts Cy Hersh's comments. the comments your host and cohosts said walked it back. Well the audio from Hersh is right here.[/MEDIA]

In an interview with NPR, Hersh says he is skeptical of the official account by intelligence officials that the Russians hacked the DNC. But Hersh now says he was fishing for information from Butowsky. "I did not talk to anybody at the FBI — not about this," Hersh tells NPR. "Nothing is certain until it's proved. And I didn't publish any story on this."

Again, doesn't explain the comments from Hersh. It's his own fking voice. he is saying it. Your guy said he backed out. Well fk, it's on fking audio.

Yeah, Hersh claimed all this about the FBI report in private on a phone call to Butowsky. Hersh won't make the claim about this FBI report to anyone in public.

Hersh was bullshitting to get Butowsky to talk, to tell Hersh what he knew by offering him a story that Butowsky wanted to hear. But, Hersh found out that Butowsky had nothing so it went nowhere. That's the most likely explanation.

How come Hersh won't talk about this supposed FBI report in public?

uh-huh. well hillary isn't running - so there's that. but you go on with yer delusions & vote 3rd party or sit at home.

I won't have to this time.

you mean only if bernie gets the nomination. what if he doesn't? if he does - i'll be voting for him. if he doesn't, then i'll vote for whoever is running against trump. i have never thought like that in the past - i've always considered the (R) candidate ... but not in 2016 nor this time. the stakes are way too high. you are still a purist & imo - that's defective thinking.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

bloomberg is a hot mess - but he's not deranged nor a fascist wanna be. you think things are bad now? what do you think it'll be like if donny gets a lame duck 2nd term? if you still think bloomberg would be worse, then there's no hope for you at all.

Worse? About the same. No thanks. It says more to me that you would be so willing to support that racist SOB.

so willing? i am so willing not to vote for a fascist wanna be unfettered /autocrat's 2nd term. bloomberg won't be the nominee despite his cash - & he's the lesser racist who isn't deranged & has the nuclear code.

Yeah, Hersh claimed all this about the FBI report in private on a phone call to Butowsky. Hersh won't make the claim about this FBI report to anyone in public.

Hersh was bullshitting to get Butowsky to talk, to tell Hersh what he knew by offering him a story that Butowsky wanted to hear. But, Hersh found out that Butowsky had nothing so it went nowhere. That's the most likely explanation.

clearly that's him in the audio. right? so your guy lied.

Sorry, what did "my guy" lie about? You embedded some media in a previous post that won't pull up in my browser so I don't know exactly what you're referring to.

Sorry, what did "my guy" lie about? You embedded some media in a previous post that won't pull up in my browser so I don't know exactly what you're referring to.

yep I know, I provided the link that this forum won't allow.

link address is -soundcloud.com/kpfa-fm-94-1-berkeley/seymour-hersh-on-seth-rich-and-wikileaks - audio mark 1:20

your guy is the guy from the podcasts you provided.

link address is -soundcloud.com/kpfa-fm-94-1-berkeley/seymour-hersh-on-seth-rich-and-wikileaks - audio mark 1:20

So what's your point? Seymour Hersh isn't my guy. I imagine he lied to Butowsky for his own personal reasons to get information. I don't rely on Hersh for anything in this story.

I won't have to this time.

you mean only if bernie gets the nomination. what if he doesn't? if he does - i'll be voting for him. if he doesn't, then i'll vote for whoever is running against trump. i have never thought like that in the past - i've always considered the (R) candidate ... but not in 2016 nor this time. the stakes are way too high. you are still a purist & imo - that's defective thinking.

Depends on who wins. No, I'll never vote for Bloomberg.

bloomberg is a hot mess - but he's not deranged nor a fascist wanna be. you think things are bad now? what do you think it'll be like if donny gets a lame duck 2nd term? if you still think bloomberg would be worse, then there's no hope for you at all.

Worse? About the same. No thanks. It says more to me that you would be so willing to support that racist SOB.

so willing? i am so willing not to vote for a fascist wanna be unfettered /autocrat's 2nd term. bloomberg won't be the nominee despite his cash - & he's the lesser racist who isn't deranged & has the nuclear code.

I'm not interested in an election where we are determining who is the biggest racist. I'm not even so sure Trump would win that one.

So what's your point? Seymour Hersh isn't my guy. I imagine he lied to Butowsky for his own personal reasons to get information. I don't rely on Hersh for anything in this story.

you already forgot the link you provided. too convenient.

You seem confused. Perhaps you could explain what you're talking about so we could discuss it. Hersh isn't my guy. I don't know why you think he's my guy.

You seem confused. Perhaps you could explain what you're talking about so we could discuss it. Hersh isn't my guy. I don't know why you think he's my guy.
your guy in your podcast link. Michael whatever his name was.

What about him? Isakoff did the podcast. Hersh was the one lying on the recorded phone call to Butowsky.

What about him? Isakoff did the podcast. Hersh was the one lying on the recorded phone call to Butowsky.
I played you hersh’s audio, makes your guy a liar

How does that make “my guy” a liar? Isakoff covered this conversation on the podcast.

How does that make “my guy” a liar? Isakoff covered this conversation on the podcast.
yes he did. I listened to it. Claimed Hersh didn't say what the audio clearly plays he did. I believe it was episode 6 bonus 6.

yes he did. I listened to it. Claimed Hersh didn't say what the audio clearly plays he did. I believe it was episode 6 bonus 6.

Hersh wasn’t mentioned in bonus episode 6.

This phone call and the audio from Hersh was played extensively in Episode 4 starting around 12 minutes where Hersh describes his “source” talking about the supposed FBI report.

This phone call and the audio from Hersh was played extensively in Episode 4 starting around 12 minutes where Hersh describes his “source” talking about the supposed FBI report.
in Bonus 6 the dude Isakoff claims hersh said he never said what I played for you. How is that? It's plain as fking day!! Seth Rich, everything I said, in that audio. you haven't proved anything otherwise.

in Bonus 6 the dude Isakoff claims hersh said he never said what I played for you. How is that? It's plain as fking day!! Seth Rich, everything I said, in that audio. you haven't proved anything otherwise.

I listened to the episode twice. There is no mention of Hersh in that episode. What you’re claiming just isn’t true.

Forum List

Back