Tom Brady is a better wide receiver than quarterback

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Right now, Tom Brady is helping the Patriots more catching the ball than throwing it.

The Pats were trailing the Eagles 28-14 after Malcolm Jenkins pick-sixed a Brady throw in the end zone. To help rally jump-start the rally, New England ran a nifty trick play.

Brady went up to the line of scrimmage and acted like he was adjusting a read. The ball was directly snapped to the running back, who flipped it to Danny Amendola, who hit a wide-open Brady, who scampered for 36 yards. It was the second catch of Brady's career, the other one coming all the way back in 2001.

That set up a deep shot for Brady on the next play ... and he threw a gross interception to Byron Maxwell:

I guess Gisele was right. Tom Brady can't do the throwing and catching all by himself."

Tom Brady is a better wide receiver than quarterback

Very confusing I happen to see that game and it looked like a good honest game of ball. Brady is a good journeyman quarterback when not under pressure he is not a wide receiver.

Brady and the NE Patriots are Superbowl bound!! ....... :thup:
the fact they play in the weak AFC is why they are. the NFC is far more physical.If they played in the NFC west or they were playing in the AFC east back in the days when the Dolphins were a good team with Dan Marino and the Bills had Jim Kelly,I would be impressed with them going to the superbowl this year and last year but the AFC ESPECIALLY the AFC east has so many creampuffs in their division,them going to the superbowl hardly impresses me beating up on all these teams in the AFC that have no business being in the NFL.

And yet the beloved NE Patriots have won the Superbowl 4 times......soon to be 5 ...... :thup:
here is the clever disinfo troll who cleverly convinces people he is against government corruption but gives it away he is working for them exposing his hypocrisy refusing to acknowledge the cheatriots wrong doing.Just like alex jones,a clever shill.

oh they won the last one because pete carrol is a cheater as well only worse he cheats to lose.your cheatriots won the last one because pete the cheat took a payoff to throw the superbowl.

Forum List

Back