Tom Brady endorses Trump.

Could get Trump alot of votes in the northeast if he goes third party.
That is scary thought. People voting for candidates because of celebrity endorsements.

Tell that to George Clooney!

1. George Clooney Supports Hillary Clinton in 2016:...
    www.eonline.com/news/479434/george-clooney-supports...Cached
    Nov 10, 2013 · Hillary Clinton hasn't announced whether she's going to run for president in 2016, but that's not stopping George Clooney. The Oscar winner is already ...
That is bad for America regardless of party affiliation.
Why, the scum of the left has had celebrities (subversive celebrities), endorsing them for decades!
I shouldn't have to tell you why that is bad. Do you honestly think pushing a button for a candidate because Jessica Simpson or Jane Fonda says so is a good idea.

Could get Trump alot of votes in the northeast if he goes third party.
That is scary thought. People voting for candidates because of celebrity endorsements.

Nov 10, 2013 · Hillary Clinton hasn't announced whether she's going to run for president in 2016, but that's not stopping George Clooney. The Oscar winner is already ...
Why, the scum of the left has had celebrities (subversive celebrities), endorsing them for decades!
I shouldn't have to tell you why that is bad. Do you honestly think pushing a button for a candidate because Jessica Simpson or Jane Fonda says so is a good idea.

Apparently you don't live in reality OR the celebrities WOULD NOT be doing it... American's LIVE through these supposed celebrities... That's why there are so many TABLOID newspapers in the super markets!

Brady's endorsement means alot more than any politicians.

To whom? People that think cheating is acceptable?
  1. Report: Under- inflated balls were approved by...
    q13fox.com/2015/01/27/report-under-inflated-balls-were...Cached
    Jan 26, 2015 · BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable ...

What part of 'under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game' don't you understand? Under your thinking, a health inspector could allow frozen food to be kept in the alley behind a store, even though the regulators that make the rules say no.

Apparently you don't live in reality OR the celebrities WOULD NOT be doing it... American's LIVE through these supposed celebrities... That's why there are so many TABLOID newspapers in the super markets!
Some Americans do. I suspect not many of them vote.

Some Americans do. I suspect not many of them vote.
You saw how many voted for the Obomanation, I believe that proves the brainless are easily lead by the mass media!

Brady's endorsement means alot more than any politicians.

To whom? People that think cheating is acceptable?
  1. Report: Under- inflated balls were approved by...
    q13fox.com/2015/01/27/report-under-inflated-balls-were...Cached
    Jan 26, 2015 · BOSTON — Referees approved the footballs used by the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game, even though they were under the NFL’s allowable ...

What part of 'under the NFL’s allowable PSI prior to the game' don't you understand? Under your thinking, a health inspector could allow frozen food to be kept in the alley behind a store, even though the regulators that make the rules say no.

Then why were they APPROVED... was this a STING operation to appease other owners that believe NE was always a cheater? Why didn't the NFL give all info to Brady's lawyers, and THAT was the main reason Brady was found not guilty! Sounds like collusion to me... others may think differently!

He BEAT your team....didn't he?
My team is the only one that can go to Foxboro and beat the snot out of them and win at least half the time. Brady doesn't intimidate my team. If anything, it's the other way around.
So he DOES beat your team... thanks for playing!
He also gets his ass kicked by my team. At Foxboro, two BIG losses and two games where he escaped by the skin of his teeth in the playoffs.

He BEAT your team....didn't he?
My team is the only one that can go to Foxboro and beat the snot out of them and win at least half the time. Brady doesn't intimidate my team. If anything, it's the other way around.
So he DOES beat your team... thanks for playing!
He also gets his ass kicked by my team. At Foxboro, two BIG losses and two games where he escaped by the skin of his teeth in the playoffs.
obama-crying.jpg

Tom Brady endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Great news. Never hurts to have such a popular, well known endorsement.
Great!!! Another reason to hate Brady. :biggrin:
i would day another reason to not vote for trump the fact a scumbag endorces him can only be bad news.:lmao:

He BEAT your team....didn't he! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
he had help from pete the cheat taking a payoff to throw the superbowl.many players at USC accused him of doing the same,that guy should be given a lie detector test he is more scum that belicheat.

oh and like destroying your cell phone is not obstuction of justice? :biggrin:

when you got many former NFL players saying he is cheater and liar including his own idol joe montana and his former center of three superbowl teams that speaks volumns.:lmao:

the chargers being my favorite team the past 20 years i always root for the AFC to win so i was rooting for the cheats to win the previous five superbowl yet the cheatriot apologists claim i hate them even though i was depressed for a week when they were not able to go undefeated that one year and i partied till the wee hours ihe night when they beat the stank louis Lambs who the last 20 years i have rooted for the team that plays them to win each week yet somehow according to the wapred logic of the cheatriot apologists such as old fartstyle,I hate the cheatriots for being good.:lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::rofl::rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

Tom Brady endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Great news. Never hurts to have such a popular, well known endorsement.
Great!!! Another reason to hate Brady. :biggrin:
i would day another reason to not vote for trump the fact a scumbag endorces him can only be bad news.:lmao:

He BEAT your team....didn't he! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
he had help from pete the cheat taking a payoff to throw the superbowl.many players at USC accused him of doing the same,that guy should be given a lie detector test he is more scum that belicheat.

oh and like destroying your cell phone is not obstuction of justice? :biggrin:

when you got many former NFL players saying he is cheater and liar including his own idol joe montana and his former center of three superbowl teams that speaks volumns.:lmao:

the chargers being my favorite team the past 20 years i always root for the AFC to win so i was rooting for the cheats to win the previous five superbowl yet the cheatriot apologists claim i hate them even though i was depressed for a week when they were not able to go undefeated that one year and i partied till the wee hours ihe night when they beat the stank louis Lambs who the last 20 years i have rooted for the team that plays them to win each week yet somehow according to the wapred logic of the cheatriot apologists such as old fartstyle,I hate the cheatriots for being good.:lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::rofl::rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

Proof?

Forum List

Back