Tolerant & Open-minded leftists @ Soros group try 2 get FCC to revoke FOX's licenses

Discussion in 'Media' started by Locke11_21, May 2, 2012.

1. Locke11_21

Locke11_21 God Bless And Protect Law Enforcement Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,879
    Well, since the tolerant, open-minded leftists couldn't ban the right to free speech of anyone who has differing opinions than them by failing to pass the "UNfairness Doctrine", the anti-1st Amendment left-wing is now trying a different approach to silence the opposition. They are trying to have the FCC revoke the broadcasting licenses of FOX. You know, as for me, I detest MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS. Do I want their broadcasting licenses revoked or for them to be off the air? No, not at all, you see, I have a choice, I just don't have to watch them. Unfortunately for the left-wing in America, they do not believe in this concept, they believe in banning all voices of opposition so they can continue forth with their tryannical, oppressive marxist dictatorship agenda.

Ethics watchdog asks FCC to revoke Fox's broadcast licenses - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. Dick Tuck

Dick Tuck Board Troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +502
    The British Parliament doesn't think that Murdoch has the integrity to run a major news outlet.

OE: This post neg repped by California Girl

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  3. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,571
    Fox lies, USA dies...they certainly are corrupt enough to get tossed.

4. Troubadour

Troubadour BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    The airwaves are public property, and the public has a right to demand that the tenancy of those airwaves not be used for partisan propaganda. You're welcome to subscribe to Fox cable or satellite channels, but not to use media we subsidize to undermine American democracy.

5. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,242
    The FCC is the American government, you witless git. Why would any American care what the British government thinks about an American? Only some servile drone who hates America would even mention it.

6. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,242
    So you want to revoke the license of ABC, NBC and CBS?

7. Troubadour

Troubadour BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    First of all, the stations are irrelevant - it's the parent corporations that interfere in news coverage. So would I throw Viacom, GE, et al out of broadcasting? I would have to review their programming to form an opinion. See how this works with liberals? We learn facts first, then form opinions. That's another reason News Corp shouldn't be anywhere near a publicly-subsidized medium of information, especially after the Murdoch scandals revealed exactly what was going on behind the lies. But I do know enough about News Corp and Clear Channel to say they're at best fringe partisan campaign advertising given only to Republicans for free at taxpayer expense, and they need to be kicked the hell out of broadcasting yesterday.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  8. Artevelde

Artevelde Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +262
    Clearly you are in favour of an authoritarian form of government.

9. Artevelde

Artevelde Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +262
    Is anybody preventing somebody from setting up a rival station to use the airwaves?

You aren't defending American democracy but trying to suppress it.

10. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    In a word...yes. The fascists that have gamed the system in favor of foreigners like Murdoch to constantly put pressure on the shills in the republican party to defund public and local community broadcasting. You are obviously a supporter of those that want to discourage true free speach. Go fuck yourself traitor.

Me..I like the first ammendment.. and WHY it is the first ammendment. Fox is an insult and an abomination to the founders intent of the first ammendment.

Me... I would like to see Murdock sent back to Australia in several small packages.