Tolerant & Open-minded leftists @ Soros group try 2 get FCC to revoke FOX's licenses

The British Parliament doesn't think that Murdoch has the integrity to run a major news outlet.

Actually, that is a lie. SOME of those on the committee said that, other's disagree. Shockingly, they were unable to form a consensus. I am not surprised that you lie about it though... honesty is not a quality you possess in any quantity.

Actually you're the liar. The majority of the committee, not "SOME", signed off on the report.

You said ' the British Parliament'.... That's a lie. You are the liar.... or maybe you are just jack shit stupid.

In a word...yes. The fascists that have gamed the system in favor of foreigners like Murdoch to constantly put pressure on the shills in the republican party to defund public and local community broadcasting. You are obviously a supporter of those that want to discourage true free speach. Go fuck yourself traitor.

Me..I like the first ammendment.. and WHY it is the first ammendment. Fox is an insult and an abomination to the founders intent of the first ammendment.

Me... I would like to see Murdock sent back to Australia in several small packages.

That storm trooper unform fitting snuggly?

You have me confused with someone else. I'm more of a street fighting man. It is you that wear the jack boots. ... I am the one you won't see coming. I support Black Bloc. I just wish they would stop breaking bank windows and start breaking bankers and fascist's skulls. Nothing would please me more than having these protests go where the true vermin nest...K Street. There they should slit every throat and make K Street run red down the pavement and into the gutters where thier life blood belongs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQNw7dwipPc]V for Vendetta: Street Fighting Man - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJsiuQkyD4]My Vision of Vendetta - YouTube[/ame]

Where's TM to call this guy to heel with his broken faces and blood running in the streets?

Is anybody preventing somebody from setting up a rival station to use the airwaves?

You aren't defending American democracy but trying to suppress it.

In a word...yes. The fascists that have gamed the system in favor of foreigners like Murdoch to constantly put pressure on the shills in the republican party to defund public and local community broadcasting. You are obviously a supporter of those that want to discourage true free speach. Go fuck yourself traitor.

Me..I like the first ammendment.. and WHY it is the first ammendment. Fox is an insult and an abomination to the founders intent of the first ammendment.

Me... I would like to see Murdock sent back to Australia in several small packages.

When did the Founders elect you to speak for them?

Calling people 'traitor' for disagreeing with stupid is really pathetic, btw.

Free speech is just that... free... you don't get to decide who is free to speak and what they are free to say. Not rocket science Diaper Dude.

I'm confused Sandy. By "founders" do you mean the folks that gave the world England? How long have you lived there? Ten years?...more? Surely you can't be talking about the USA... YOUR take on America these days is VACANT.

By election surely you mean "permission" to speak...more of an English than an American thingy. Probably more of what being an American means seeing as how you haven't lived here for about as long as the internet has been in existance.

I call people traitor for backing Murdoch. He, strangely enough is not the traitor because he wasn't born here. Buying your way into a country does not make you a real American or he would already be president with many idiot traitors on this board having voted for him.

Forum List

Back