Tolerant Fascists demand Amazon stop selling Trump gear

What would happen if these same people were in positions of power? They would probably do whatever they can get away with to shut down any opposition to them. An example would be speech codes on college campuses.

Progressive Snowflakes Demand Amazon Stop Selling Trump Paraphernalia

I doubt that Amazon is going to listen..Amazon didn't listen for the most part to the jews whining about certain books being sold there either.

Free speech is fascism in your world?

I'm not surprised.
Free speech?
What he means is Free speech for me but not thee.

Circulating a petition isn't free speech? It's fascism?

Amazon.com: Trump for President, Make America Great Again Men's T-Shirt & Sticker: Clothing

2je8rx5.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I wonder if the seller even has the rights to Trump gear.

Leave it to liberals to not comprehend what Fascist acts are. Petitioning? Nope. That's not it. DEMANDING a company stop selling something because it offends your delicate sensibilities absolutely that is fascist.

What would happen if these same people were in positions of power? They would probably do whatever they can get away with to shut down any opposition to them. An example would be speech codes on college campuses.
No doubt they would call from the podium, "Get 'em put! In the good old days, a guy like that would be carried out on a stretcher! I'll pay your legal bills!"

You know, stuff like that.

No doubt they would call from the podium, "Get 'em put! In the good old days, a guy like that would be carried out on a stretcher! I'll pay your legal bills!"

Ever heard ya go looking for trouble you are going to find it?

Progressive Snowflakes Demand Amazon Stop Selling Trump Paraphernalia

I doubt that Amazon is going to listen..Amazon didn't listen for the most part to the jews whining about certain books being sold there either.

Amazon as most businesses have by now learned that the welfare sucking petention signers don't have money or use amazon anyway, while those who think the petitions are ridiculous do. As such giving the middle finger to these people in as humiliating way as possible is a sure way of generating a profit. The PC police doesn't have any power anymore. It's over, can't stump the Trump.

Last edited:

Ever heard ya go looking for trouble you are going to find it?
And a Trump rally, like all extremist rallies, is a place for trouble. My! What a high caliber of character is on display from the podium on down at a Donald Trump rally! You should be proud. As proud as the folks at the George Wallace rallies in 1968!

My question is: when will the 2016 version of Arthur Bremer show up?

The haters should get the customer list and threaten each and every customer on it. Show up at homes and businesses screaming and chaining themselves to the doors.

Make America Great Again, and buy this shirt made in El Salvador.

Forum List

Back