Told you so. Attorney General William Barr is in full panic mode.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I told you.

Under Clinton, the Attorney General handed over the info without comment for the House to review.

Under Nixon, the Attorney General handed over the info without comment for the House to review.

Under Trump, the Attorney General appointed by Trump tells us don't worry about it, forget about it, he reviewed it and he will tell us what it said and it said nothing to see here.

Barr Backtracks to Claim His Summary of Mueller Report Was Not Actually a Summary

House Democrats prepare to drop the Mueller report subpoena hammer against William Barr

READ IT: AG Barr just sent sent Congress a new letter about the Mueller report

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

And he said he needs to protect third parties?

WTF?

I know Republicans literally hate our Constitution and want to ignore it.

But, breaking news, it's not going to happen.

Barr should be careful. He could end up behind bars.

And now he's in panic mode.

He used about 72 words from the Mueller report and now says it wasn't a summery.

Well?

What was it.

We'll find out. Believe it.

And why wasn't Trump exonerated? That's what I want to know.

Last edited:
I told you.

Under Clinton, the Attorney General handed over the info without comment for the House to review.

Under Nixon, the Attorney General handed over the info without comment for the House to review.

Under Trump, the Attorney General appointed by Trump tells us don't worry about it, forget about it, he reviewed it and he will tell us what is said and it said nothing to see here.

Barr Backtracks to Claim His Summary of Mueller Report Was Not Actually a Summary

House Democrats prepare to drop the Mueller report subpoena hammer against William Barr

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

WTF?

He used about 72 words from the Mueller report and now says it wasn't a summery.

Well?

What was it.

There is a massive difference in my opinion.

British agents were involved. Bet on it.

There were other "allies" involved. Bet on it.

Barr is in a bad spot where he needs to protect this truth from America. Not only would it hurt the DNC badly and Obamas legacy, but, Americans will be outraged that foreign agencies were involved.

I even wonder about the new Ukraine narrative. Smoke and mirrors to explain the situation rather than people focusing on the "former" British spy who "didn't like Trump" and Papadopolous apparently drunk at a bar suggesting Russia was giving dirt on Hillary.

These excuses sound like something that would have been cooked up during WW2 to explain something. I would hope in the Information Age people aren't taking these stories as the gospel.

That's how I surmise this anyways. I might be wrong about everything, I'm just reading between the lines and reading some of the principle characters as they weave their stories.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I told you.

Under Trump, the Attorney General appointed by Trump tells us don't worry about it, forget about it, he reviewed it and he will tell us what is said and it said nothing to see here.

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

WTF?

Well?

What was it.

Barr is in a bad spot where he needs to protect this truth from America. Not only would it hurt the DNC badly and Obamas legacy, but, Americans will be outraged that foreign agencies were involved.

I even wonder about the new Ukraine narrative. Smoke and mirrors to explain the situation rather than people focusing on the "former" British spy who "didn't like Trump" and Papadopolous apparently drunk at a bar suggesting Russia was giving dirt on Hillary.

These excuses sound like something that would have been cooked up during WW2 to explain something. I would hope in the Information Age people aren't taking these stories as the gospel.

That's how I surmise this anyways. I might be wrong about everything, I'm just reading between the lines and reading some of the principle characters as they weave their stories.
We are big boys. We can take it. Let the truth come out.

The American people paid for this report. Not Barr, not Trump. But the American people.

Give us our money's worth.

I told you.

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

WTF?

Well?

What was it.

We are big boys. We can take it. Let the truth come out.

The American people paid for this report. Not Barr, not Trump. But the American people.

Give us our money's worth.

I don't think it would go over well with the public, and I also assume the British spooks wouldn't like to be exposed. Spy agencies would rather throw their own agents to the wolves than expose foreign sources. That's the way this game works to ensure they are trusted and receive shared intel briefings from these agencies.

There is often tension between allied agencies in many investigations, nothing worse than allowing one of them to be exposed. Even worse if they asked for their assistance.

I told you.

Under Trump, the Attorney General appointed by Trump tells us don't worry about it, forget about it, he reviewed it and he will tell us what it said and it said nothing to see here.

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

WTF?

Well?

What was it.

Any day now....any day now:

tenor.gif

Deany you can not state that Republicans do not care about the letter of the law or the constitution while trying to have them trample both to satisfy you. It really does show just how unhinged you really are.

Deany you can not state that Republicans do not care about the letter of the law or the constitution while trying to have them trample both to satisfy you. It really does show just how unhinged you really are.

It's called TDS

- Trump Derangement Syndrome - ... is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their hate of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason. Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. -

Will the Mueller report go public? The courts, not Barr, may ultimately decide

Recall that President Nixon faced a similar question regarding a DOJ trial subpoena seeking the release of audio recordings of what turned out to be incriminating conversations between the president and administration officials. Nixon balked, and the matter went to court. In a unanimous decision, the U.S. Supreme Court upheldthe subpoena, rejecting the president’s claims of executive privilege.

When Trump critics decry that “no one is above the law” in the United States, that’s what they’re referring to — the structural system of checks and balances. Both the president and the attorney general are part of a single branch: the executive. To allow an unelected Trump appointee to decide (along with the deputy attorney general, another unelected Trump appointee) whether their boss should be hung out to dry politically for the good of the broader populace is structurally unsound.

--------------

There is precedent. And the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that the executive branch must comply with the subpoena under Nixon.

The entire House voted to see the report.

The president said release the report.

Precedent says release the report.

Why are you right wingers being such pu$$ies? And why are you attacking me?

You guys are weird as fuk.

And very, very unstable.

Recall that President Nixon faced a similar question regarding a DOJ trial subpoena seeking the release of audio recordings of what turned out to be incriminating conversations between the president and administration officials. Nixon balked, and the matter went to court. In a unanimous decision, the U.S. Supreme Court upheldthe subpoena, rejecting the president’s claims of executive privilege.

When Trump critics decry that “no one is above the law” in the United States, that’s what they’re referring to — the structural system of checks and balances. Both the president and the attorney general are part of a single branch: the executive. To allow an unelected Trump appointee to decide (along with the deputy attorney general, another unelected Trump appointee) whether their boss should be hung out to dry politically for the good of the broader populace is structurally unsound.

--------------

There is precedent. And the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that the executive branch must comply with the subpoena under Nixon.

And very, very unstable.

It's up to the AG whether or not he even releases the report. That's the law. He could either release it or toss into a shredder. However, I want to read the entire thing and if it shows that Trump is guilty then he should pay the price. The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans believe in Law and Justice whereas Democrats believe in revenge and trickery.

I told you.

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

WTF?

Well?

What was it.

Project much?
You're mistaken about a few things. First, Republicans support the Constitution, and it pisses off those on the leftist aisle. Over and over. So you think if you project the lie that it's the Republicans who hate the Constitution, you are nothing but a party pooper with flatulence.

I'm with Republican, Trey Gowdy: "May Justice be Done though the Heavens fall." That is the Republican consensus. It always has been and it always will be.

Seems to me right now the magic number is 13. The former fat boy’s set a 4/2 “deadline” for releasing whatever parts of the report allowed by law, and Barr has said it’ll be out by 4/15. So 13, or maybe fewer, days and you collusion-delusion jerkoffs as well as all us normal folks will know you’ve lost yet another one.

I told you.

D22WMIdWoAEzjk5.jpg

D22WM90XcAEIg6D.jpg

WTF?

Well?

What was it.

Any day now, just any day now...

--------------

And very, very unstable.
Deany it has been pointed out by a very large number of people on almost every thread that you have started or replied to that you are, trying to be kind, crazy. You really might want to consider the fact that if that many are not only pointing out that you are unhinged and wrong in your thought processes it may not be everybody else but you.

Forum List

Back