Told ya - Girl gets bubonic plague

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Teenage girl in Oregon hospitalized with bubonic plague

"A teenage girl in Oregon has tested positive for bubonic plague, state health officials said on Thursday.

The girl was believed to have been infected by a flea bite during a hunting trip earlier this month, according to the Oregon Health Authority's Public Health Division and the Crook County Public Health Department.

The teen was in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Bend, in central Oregon, health officials said. Her condition was not known."

Rather than all the focus on the recent ebola outbreak as a worry for us here in the US, this is what we should worry about. Avoiding an ebola patient's easy enough. Try avoiding fleas. :)

Not good news.

I wish her the best.

(and all this time I thought they only had cooties)

What exactly did you "told ya?"

Not sure I get a connection between a girl getting the plague and ebola?

Teenage girl in Oregon hospitalized with bubonic plague

"A teenage girl in Oregon has tested positive for bubonic plague, state health officials said on Thursday.

The girl was believed to have been infected by a flea bite during a hunting trip earlier this month, according to the Oregon Health Authority's Public Health Division and the Crook County Public Health Department.

The teen was in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Bend, in central Oregon, health officials said. Her condition was not known."

Rather than all the focus on the recent ebola outbreak as a worry for us here in the US, this is what we should worry about. Avoiding an ebola patient's easy enough. Try avoiding fleas. :)

Old diseases should not be ignored and vaccines in labs should not be destroyed.

Pharmaceutical labs should be ready to reproduce the vaccines if there is an outbreak.

Europe is dealing with diseases that had been wiped out the west, due to the refugee masses traveling from N.Africa and Syria. They are not prepared for the exotic diseases and especially in such numbers.

Forum List

Back