Told ya Biden or his staff is plagiarizing me

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009

5glik4.jpg

This is only to be used as justification for "reparations".
What a joke the fucking democrats are.
America Last.
If that was the end goal, then that will just validate the paranoia of people worried about the globalist agenda and guarantee more concerned Dems to switch parties. It would be letting the outsiders in, to do more harm (division) from within, more so then that is already taking place.

What if they intend to declare the border situation a human rights violation, then do they open up the floods gates to let everyone in to sabotage us including terrorists Europe is trying to avoid? Yikes!

Last edited:
America Last.
If that was the end goal, then that will just validate the paranoia of people worried about the globalist agenda and guarantee more concerned Dems to switch parties. It would be letting the outsiders in, to do more harm (division) from within, more so then that is already taking place.
I'm not sure this money giveaway to minorities has anything to do with globalism.
Its more of a bonus for their loyalty and continued voter fraud.
Remember the Obamaphone lady? More freebies means more votes.
To your point, if I was a non-minority democrat or indy I'd be pissed that my tax dollars are being given away.

America Last.
I'm not sure this money giveaway to minorities has anything to do with globalism.
To your point, if I was a non-minority democrat or indy I'd be pissed that my tax dollars are being given away.

It would be a globalist agenda;
To divide and conquer and nothing divides more then unjust robin hood games.

Last edited:

View attachment 513158

Possible. Trump used to steal my content all the time. Problem was, he wasn't able to recognize the nuanced sarcasm of it.

America Last.

It would be a globalist agenda;
To divide and conquer and nothing divides more then unjust robin hood games.

I would have to say it is his staff( Hashev et in Hebrew) because Joe doesn’t have a coherent thought in his head and when he had to drop out of the 19**88** presential Race in that year because of his blatant plagiarism at least he was of sound mind at the time and knew what he was doing...I wonder whether it is someone who participates in this forum regularly or someone silently reading the posts getting ideas he/she can use... Osmosis really does work as the ripples from a rock thrown out into a pond eventually reach every corner of said pond just like ideas and thoughts do as well in our world...

View attachment 513158

Possible. Trump used to steal my content all the time. Problem was, he wasn't able to recognize the nuanced sarcasm of it.
You need a rimshot cymbal crash sound fx at the end of that.
My original post to seek help from the UN, commentary,
Was a point to ponder, how we are heading towards Totalitarian Autocracy.
5g9fh7.jpg

View attachment 513158

You need a rimshot cymbal crash sound fx at the end of that.
My original post to seek help from the UN, commentary,
Was a point to ponder, how we are heading towards Totalitarian Autocracy.
View attachment 513227

I want to see the rest of the classified ad for female business 35 years merchandising gal flexible. That is a business I might would patronize.

Anyway, as for the UN, wouldn't be the first time they vilified the US.

Forum List

Back