Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you talk 3 pages about honor killing but it's still not clear that this was the reason. Of course it could be, but it's not clear why.

In the previous weird issue in Israel concerning woman being killed in the Arab community, all of us cried honor killing when in fact it ended up being some psycho taxi driver. Nothing is clear until the police say so.

Still hoping the little one will find a loving family and will overcome this.

Guys, you talk 3 pages about honor killing but it's still not clear that this was the reason. Of course it could be, but it's not clear why.

In the previous weird issue in Israel concerning woman being killed in the Arab community, all of us cried honor killing when in fact it ended up being some psycho taxi driver. Nothing is clear until the police say so.

Still hoping the little one will find a loving family and will overcome this.

As I pointed out way back on page 1:

Another story of violence from the very same website.

The police have launched an investigation into an alleged assault of an Arab woman in Jerusalem on Monday.
A witness claims a group of Jewish women attacked an Arab woman near the Light Rail station in the Kiryat Moshe neighborhood, hitting and yelling at her.

Who knows, maybe the incidents are somehow related?

Of course, the shooting victim might simply have fallen prey to some out-of-control Mossad agent...

Not that I'm rooting for a connection here... :eusa_angel:

You said you "don't give a shit".

When you are outraged when the Fogel's were murdered but "don't give a shit" when an Arab is murdered...that seems kind of "racist".

Now, my turn: what exactly makes me "racist"?

Oh, I dunno....I'm still wasting time trying to find anywhere where you've exhibited a shred of empathy towards Muslims being killed and "enslaved" (to use your terms) in Sri Lanka and Burma. Naaaa....would never happen would it? ;)

Translation: I really really really want to derail this thread onto other topics so I can keep bashing ebil muslims

Sweetheart, when you start accusing others of stances, thoughts, or opinions they may not have - do not be surprised to see it flung back at you or be asked to prove it. That's not hostility.

I do not "support" honor killings but unlike you - I do not pretend it's part of Islam or limited only to Muslims and I condemn it wherever it occurs. It's an archaic remnant of a once powerful patriarchal mentality that regarded women as men's property and it's still unfortunately very strong in many parts of the world.

Nice dodge but it won't work. Since it's such a "stupid" comment, it should be easy for you to whip out the Quran (you know so much about Islam after all) and show me where it says honor killing is okee dokee.

YOU made the claim that it's part of the religion. So support it or admit maybe you might be wrong :)

I've never heard of honor killings outside of Muslim societies, from all the news reports I've ever watched on that subject. You mentioned a rape in India, which is not the same as an honor killing. Honor killings are done because of rape--to the victim instead of the attacker. Can you please expound on this case in India?

get real. men beat up and kill women all the time around the world and in america...and occasionally women beat up or kill men as well. none of it is excusable and just because you can wrap one culture up and put a neat little bow on the package and name it doesn't make it more wrong.

you've never heard of honor killings? how often do you hear of a man killing his wife or girlfriend because they are engaged in an affair. guess what? that is an honour killing.

where the hell do you live anyway. i would be more concerned about these types of abuses that occur in my own society. it is like the catholic church abuse scandal. that was bad, sure, but some jews were so interested in tearing down the catholic church that their own little childers were being abused by trusted caregivers and they were excusing it.

Priests have been abusing and molesting little boys for years and the Jews are somehow to blame for that also? Are the Jews responsible for the MILLIONS of dollars the Church has had to pay out? Blame the Jew; Your " Church" and Family taught you well. There are also allegations about the present pope. Are the Jews responsible for that also? Clean up your own stench instead of blaming others.

for the record---the rights of the PATERFAMILIAS in roman
law to execute anyone in his family or his slaves ----was ALSO
an aspect of the religion of the romans

Virginity---and the seclusion even of married women
was also an ABSOLUTE must in ancient greece.

yes ---sherri-----like thousands of years ago---lots
of people did it. I was referring to the islamic
cultures that are still extant----like the one in the country
in which my hubby was born and the one that the
Iranians REVIVED in the late 1970s and the one that
the arab SPRING is in the act of reviving --
-OSAMA's islam
(for the sunnis)
and UM-two boys bostoni

(there is a new custom for lag b'omer----the eating of picnic
roasted potatoes-----jews did not invent potatoes or the eating
thereof-----and bar kochba never saw a potato----but now
it is a JEWISH CUSTOM to eat picnic roasted potatoes on
lag'b'omer) Muslims did not invent circumcision----but TODAY
' the overwhelming majority of those who practice doing so
are muslims doing it as a religious rite. Dead girl for
sexual indiscretion---or refusal to marry family chosen
man---etc etc ---is way out of proportion to population---
muslim girl. In fact also true in the USA

On the other hand----the only death of husband by
cleaning a gun by wife-----that I heard about---three
of them-----were by texans ---the event taking place
in texas and----at least one of the gun cleaners
was a baptist-----I do not know the religions of the
other two,, I believe that killing ones
husband does precede the existence of
baptists in texas. I do not have enough data
( as I do regarding the issue of islamic female
cicumcision) to describe gun cleaning killing
of husbands as a "texas baptist" thing

all this familial killing...sort began when cain slew abel, didn't it?

Google " Honor Killings" Catholic boy and show up where it's being done by Jews. After that report to your Pope with the info.

A simple search on honor killings (Wikipedia for example) will show it does not occur in just Muslim societies or in all Muslim socieities (for example it's relatively rare in muslim-dominant Indonesia). As a matter of fact - it was still legal to kill a woman over "honor" (it wasn't considered murder) in Brazil until the 1990's I believe.

News reports are seldom interested in accuracy.

I'm not sure what you are asking me to expound on. Honor killings occur in India - in fact, it's fairly common there particularly in relation to inter-caste marriages or inconvenient brides. When I mentioned rape - I was referring to the horrific incident recently where 3 men in a bus brutally raped a young woman, who subsequently died and set afire great public anger and outcry for change. Rape is endemic among women in certain areas of India and seldom sucessfully prosecuted. I brought it up in relation to the larger problem of violence against women in these cultures.

I don't give a SHIT. That is not the same as saying she DESERVED IT. The fact that you don't know the difference is not my problem.

I never said it was the same.

I merely pointed out that you "give a shit" when it comes to the Fogel family and you "don't give a shit" when it comes to an Arab family.

Funny that.

I don't care who attacks who. I still give a shit. It's human lives ya know...not just some human lives.

Well...you see, I don't qualify my empathy to just some groups of people and make it conditional upon arbritrary criteria that disregards their actions as individuals. The funny thing is, you sound kind of like Sherri there. Imagine that :)

Neither is honor killing - what's so hard to understand about that?

Like it or not, it basically occurs in the Muslim World. In the US there have been " Honor Killings" ; Guess what religion? Hint.... Not the Jews, Christians, Hindus, Chinese, Japenese, etc. etc.

In the US, "honor killing" is rare as to be a statistical anomoly that barely rates a mention (school shootings are far more common). Around the world however - guess what religions commit honor killings?

I'll make it easy for you: c) All of the above.

How many of them do it in the "name of religion"? d) none of the above

It's done for a variety of reasons including:
a) girl is viewed as promiscuous
b) girl got raped (must have been her fault after all)
c) girl married or got involved with someone of the wrong class
d) girl got married or involved in someone of the wrong religion

Just part of the article. You can deny this all you want . Doesn't change the facts.

I'm not the one denying facts.

Yes you are ( Nothing new) Throughout the World it primarily happens in Muslim Countries. In " palestine" they are not interested in making it ILLEGAL !

There are traditions and parts of religion that are " accepted" although they didn't have to be written anywhere ( Ex. The Old Testament) to make them " legal". Some examples; The Kosher Food Laws were put into " law" for Health Reasons at the time, Years ago Catholics couldn't eat meat on Friday's ; now they can. Just a few examples.

Same thing with " HONOR KILLINGS" in the Muslim Religion. Your stupid question; Is it in the Quran? Who cares??? IT'S ACCEPTED AND THEIR " LAWS" PERMIT IT ! The above examples ( just a few) aren't written in stone anywhere yet they're accepted. Get it? Probably not. Keep defending it claiming their " religion" has nothing to do with it.

I don't give a SHIT. That is not the same as saying she DESERVED IT. The fact that you don't know the difference is not my problem.

I merely pointed out that you "give a shit" when it comes to the Fogel family and you "don't give a shit" when it comes to an Arab family.

Funny that.

I don't care who attacks who. I still give a shit. It's human lives ya know...not just some human lives.

Well...you see, I don't qualify my empathy to just some groups of people and make it conditional upon arbritrary criteria that disregards their actions as individuals. The funny thing is, you sound kind of like Sherri there. Imagine that :)

In the US, "honor killing" is rare as to be a statistical anomoly that barely rates a mention (school shootings are far more common). Around the world however - guess what religions commit honor killings?

Just part of the article. You can deny this all you want . Doesn't change the facts.

Yes you are ( Nothing new) Throughout the World it primarily happens in Muslim Countries. In " palestine" they are not interested in making it's ILLEGAL !

There are traditions and parts of religion that are " accepted" although they didn't have to be written anywhere ( Ex. The Old Testament) to make them " legal". Some examples; The Kosher Food Laws were put into " law" for Health Reasons at the time, Years ago Catholics couldn't eat meat on Friday's ; now they can. Just a few examples.

Same thing with " HONOR KILLINGS" in the Muslim Religion. Your stupid question; Is it in the Quran? Who cares??? IT'S ACCEPTED AND THEIR " LAWS" PERMIT IT ! The above examples ( just a few) aren't written in stone anywhere yet they're accepted. Get it? Probably not. Keep defending it claiming their " religion" has nothing to do with it.
WHAT A BIGOT AND HATER YOU ARE! Honor killings are not a teaching of Islam, get that through your dense and sick and hate infested mind! DO us all and humanity a favor and go get some professional help for your hate of Musims, buddy!

I've never heard of honor killings outside of Muslim societies, from all the news reports I've ever watched on that subject. You mentioned a rape in India, which is not the same as an honor killing. Honor killings are done because of rape--to the victim instead of the attacker. Can you please expound on this case in India?

get real. men beat up and kill women all the time around the world and in america...and occasionally women beat up or kill men as well. none of it is excusable and just because you can wrap one culture up and put a neat little bow on the package and name it doesn't make it more wrong.

you've never heard of honor killings? how often do you hear of a man killing his wife or girlfriend because they are engaged in an affair. guess what? that is an honour killing.

where the hell do you live anyway. i would be more concerned about these types of abuses that occur in my own society. it is like the catholic church abuse scandal. that was bad, sure, but some jews were so interested in tearing down the catholic church that their own little childers were being abused by trusted caregivers and they were excusing it.

Priests have been abusing and molesting little boys for years and the Jews are somehow to blame for that also? Are the Jews responsible for the MILLIONS of dollars the Church has had to pay out? Blame the Jew; Your " Church" and Family taught you well. There are also allegations about the present pope. Are the Jews responsible for that also? Clean up your own stench instead of blaming others.

where did i say jews were responsible for any of that. get off your pity pot.

all you really doing is proving my point.

learn how to read. while you are all screaming about the some catholic priest porking some high school kid, your own rabbis right here in the united stated got ree rein on abusing your own kids.

we are cleaning up our stuff, and a lot of people are pissed.

here ya go...you clean up your own friggin' stench. just because jews are small potatoes doesn't mean they can abuse and rape children with impunity.

PressTV - Top Israeli rabbi arrested for raping teenage daughters for over a decade

Jewish child molesters that are never on the NEWS - WHY?

Arizona Rabbi Arrested for Allegedly Raping Child Ten Years Ago | Fox News

and if you need more, there are plenty.

Of course there is a difference, but Seal wouldn't admit to that. I wouldn't consider America a third-world country, but honor killings (as well as female circumcisions) are even done here. For example: Texas 'honor killing' suspect Yaser Said could be hiding in plain sight as NYC cabbie, private investigator says | Fox News

Meanwhile, while Seal had the chance to discuss the terrible behavior toward women in the Middle East (and elsewhere) on a different forum, he never ever brought it up. However, if a Jew or someone who is pro Israel brings it up, he is right there on step. Naturally, the news about his friends Kidnapping and forcing Christian girls to convert doesn't seem to bother him at all.
BosNewsLife ? Christian News Agency » Blog Archive » Pakistan Christian Family Hiding Amid Death Threats

Funny thing is, Hoss...you've had a chance to discuss terrible behavior toward women amongst non-Muslims and you seem to reflexively derail the conversation onto...surprise - Muslims as if only Muslims can be culpable of these horrible things.

I guess it doesn't matter much if it's not a Muslim.
Why, Coyote, we all know that there is violence against women in all societies regardless of race, religion, or ethnicity. However, it appears that the subject of honor killings mainly by Muslims seem to upset many people, such as yourself. Just whom do you think are mainly committing these honor killings these days? Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread started to report on a killing of an Arab woman and not a discussion of violence against women? I could have brought up that not only are honor killings committed against Muslim women in the Middle East and the rest of the Muslim world, but I could also have brought up honor killings by Muslims that are happening in Europe too. Now if you feel that there is another group which commits a huge amount of honor killings in this world, could you please inform us?

BBC - Ethics - Honour crimes

To deny the problems of terror and honor killings in Muslim societies in the name of not being "Islamophobic" will not heal the problems. Hindus might also do honor killings, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

for the record---the rights of the PATERFAMILIAS in roman
law to execute anyone in his family or his slaves ----was ALSO
an aspect of the religion of the romans

Virginity---and the seclusion even of married women
was also an ABSOLUTE must in ancient greece.

yes ---sherri-----like thousands of years ago---lots
of people did it. I was referring to the islamic
cultures that are still extant----like the one in the country
in which my hubby was born and the one that the
Iranians REVIVED in the late 1970s and the one that
the arab SPRING is in the act of reviving --
-OSAMA's islam
(for the sunnis)
and UM-two boys bostoni

(there is a new custom for lag b'omer----the eating of picnic
roasted potatoes-----jews did not invent potatoes or the eating
thereof-----and bar kochba never saw a potato----but now
it is a JEWISH CUSTOM to eat picnic roasted potatoes on
lag'b'omer) Muslims did not invent circumcision----but TODAY
' the overwhelming majority of those who practice doing so
are muslims doing it as a religious rite. Dead girl for
sexual indiscretion---or refusal to marry family chosen
man---etc etc ---is way out of proportion to population---
muslim girl. In fact also true in the USA

On the other hand----the only death of husband by
cleaning a gun by wife-----that I heard about---three
of them-----were by texans ---the event taking place
in texas and----at least one of the gun cleaners
was a baptist-----I do not know the religions of the
other two,, I believe that killing ones
husband does precede the existence of
baptists in texas. I do not have enough data
( as I do regarding the issue of islamic female
cicumcision) to describe gun cleaning killing
of husbands as a "texas baptist" thing

all this familial killing...sort began when cain slew abel, didn't it?

Google " Honor Killings" Catholic boy and show up where it's being done by Jews. After that report to your Pope with the info.

lessee, the jewboy ain't satisfied with pissing muslims of, now he is going after the catholics. ya know, or a people who are constantly braggin' about how much smarter you are than gentiles, you sure are friggin' stupid. no wonder there are so few of ya, hymie.

Funny that.

You don't see the difference between the two? A entire family that was brutally murdered with the Beheading of their infant and a " Honor Killing?" Too bad!

Even if the latter wasn't an " Honor Killing" give me one good reason why I should care when all we hear when Israelis are killed it's the " occupation" ( Which is a lie) Give me one time where they have condemned any Israeli being murdered . Take your Double Standard and Shove it up your Ass

Funny thing is, Hoss...you've had a chance to discuss terrible behavior toward women amongst non-Muslims and you seem to reflexively derail the conversation onto...surprise - Muslims as if only Muslims can be culpable of these horrible things.

I guess it doesn't matter much if it's not a Muslim.
Why, Coyote, we all know that there is violence against women in all societies regardless of race, religion, or ethnicity. However, it appears that the subject of honor killings mainly by Muslims seem to upset many people, such as yourself. Just whom do you think are mainly committing these honor killings these days? Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread started to report on a killing of an Arab woman and not a discussion of violence against women? I could have brought up that not only are honor killings committed against Muslim women in the Middle East and the rest of the Muslim world, but I could also have brought up honor killings by Muslims that are happening in Europe too. Now if you feel that there is another group which commits a huge amount of honor killings in this world, could you please inform us?

BBC - Ethics - Honour crimes

To deny the problems of terror and honor killings in Muslim societies in the name of not being "Islamophobic" will not heal the problems. Hindus might also do honor killings, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Coyote is nothing but a Hypocrite. It occurs mainly in the Muslim World and is ACCEPTED! In the US there have been " Honor Killings". Guess which group? It's NOT the Hindus!

Funny that.

Yes you are ( Nothing new) Throughout the World it primarily happens in Muslim Countries. In " palestine" they are not interested in making it ILLEGAL !

WHAT A BIGOT AND HATER YOU ARE! Honor killings are not a teaching of Islam, get that through your dense and sick and hate infested mind! DO us all and humanity a favor and go get some professional help for your hate of Musims, buddy!

THE ABOVE COMES FROM THE " CHRISTIAN" JEW HATER WHO WANTS ISRAEL WIPED OFF THE MAP ! LOL!!!

" Honor Killings" ARE the teaching of Islam; maybe you can enlighten us as to why it's done in the name of their " religion". Since we're on the subject of hate for other religions; It's time for you to run to your closest shrink and find out why you have such a sick, twisted hatred for Jews. You have nothing but HATE ! It's that " Christian value" we hear so much about. Get that Professional Help STAT! ( Ask your Muslim Husband if it's O.K. with him!) lol :cuckoo:

where did i say jews were responsible for any of that. get off your pity pot.

all you really doing is proving my point.

learn how to read. while you are all screaming about the some catholic priest porking some high school kid, your own rabbis right here in the united stated got ree rein on abusing your own kids.

we are cleaning up our stuff, and a lot of people are pissed.

here ya go...you clean up your own friggin' stench. just because jews are small potatoes doesn't mean they can abuse and rape children with impunity.

PressTV - Top Israeli rabbi arrested for raping teenage daughters for over a decade

Jewish child molesters that are never on the NEWS - WHY?

Arizona Rabbi Arrested for Allegedly Raping Child Ten Years Ago | Fox News

and if you need more, there are plenty.

What's your point? Still doesn't take away from the Catholic Church and being the good " Catholic" that you are blaming the Jews for it. You're the one that mentioned the Jews in the first place.

Your " Church" XXXXXXX taught you well. :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I thought like other posters, I would read this article and conclude that honor killings were a Jewish practice.

jewish rally calls for ‘honour killings’

with 5 comments

Bat Yam rally: Death to Jewish women who date Arabs
Yoav Zitun, Ynet, Dec 21 2010

Some 200 people held a demonstration in central Bat Yam Monday evening against relationships between local Jewish women and Arab men. One of the protestors called out:

Any Jewish woman who goes with an Arab should be killed; any Jew who sells his home to an Arab should be killed.

During the rally, held under the banner, “We Want a Jewish Bat-Yam,” demonstrators also insulted the prophet Muhammad and made racist remarks against Arabs and their saints. Police forces maintained order, but did not act when the demonstrators made racist remarks. One of the speakers said:

We are not racist, we are just Jews. The Arabs are coming and taking our daughters. We will not allow it.

Moshe Ben-Zikri of Eilat said the “struggle” began three years ago in Givat Ze’ev. He said:

There were 330 Arab families there, and the Jewish women would walk around with them freely. We vowed this would not happen again. Just like we triumphed there, we will triumph in Bat Yam as well. We are not afraid of the police, the media or the Arabs. We only fear God

jewish rally calls for ?honour killings? | Niqnaq

THE ABOVE COMES FROM THE " CHRISTIAN" JEW HATER WHO WANTS ISRAEL WIPED OFF THE MAP ! LOL!!!

" Honor Killings" ARE the teaching of Islam; maybe you can enlighten us as to why it's done in the name of their " religion". Since we're on the subject of hate for other religions; It's time for you to run to your closest shrink and find out why you have such a sick, twisted hatred for Jews. You have nothing but HATE ! It's that " Christian value" we hear so much about. Get that Professional Help STAT! ( Ask your Muslim Husband if it's O.K. with him!) lol :cuckoo:

I am not a Christian Jew hater, you are a liar. And I do not call for Israel to be wiped off the map, you are a liar. And Islam does not teach that honor killings are a part of Islam. Again, you are a liar. Why dont you stop lying?

I am not a Christian Jew hater, you are a liar. And I do not call for Israel to be wiped off the map, you are a liar. And Islam does not teach that honor killings are a part of Islam. Again, you are a liar. Why dont you stop lying?
Nobody said that ALL Muslims practice honor killings. But whenever we hear a story about it, it tends to be a Muslim.
This one happened close to MONTREAL where I live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back