Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State
He hasn't been forced out, AFAIK.

In fact, he sent out a fundraising letter today, trying to raise money off of this controversy.

Yeah, from liberals who are too ridiculously partisan to admit when the other guys do the right thing.

it depends on what your definition of "right" is!:D To most radical republicans the right thing is to deny as many women and minority rights as possible. And then to abandon unwanted children by crying foul--we don't want this huge deficit of social welfare. We are going to eliminate it and kick these damned kids we didn't want aborted to the curb.

BTW, have you adopted an unwanted child lately? It's your responsibility if you are taking the responsiblity to protect this life and subordinate the woman's.

The Nutshell:

You say you're against abortion, but:

- You're also against sex education.

- You're against welfare to take care of these kids.

- You're against free education for these kids.

- You're pro-death penalty when these kids don't make it as adults.

And really, how many minority drug babies have you adopted lately?
Handing out free rubbers to 12 year olds is not sex education

We're against welfare with no strings attached.

Education is not free.

Many dems are pro death penalty

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding... We have a winner! 100 pts. go to our lucky contestant for MISSING THE POINT ENTIRELY!!! :clap2::eusa_clap::clap2::eusa_clap:

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

In fact, he sent out a fundraising letter today, trying to raise money off of this controversy.

That is to cover his current debt because the gop funding was withdrawn. Hillary continued to fundraise for months after her campaign was done.

Do try to keep up

it depends on what your definition of "right" is!:D To most radical republicans the right thing is to deny as many women and minority rights as possible. And then to abandon unwanted children by crying foul--we don't want this huge deficit of social welfare. We are going to eliminate it and kick these damned kids we didn't want aborted to the curb.

BTW, have you adopted an unwanted child lately? It's your responsibility if you are taking the responsiblity to protect this life and subordinate the woman's.

The Nutshell:

You say you're against abortion, but:

- You're also against sex education.

- You're against welfare to take care of these kids.

- You're against free education for these kids.

- You're pro-death penalty when these kids don't make it as adults.

And really, how many minority drug babies have you adopted lately?

Education is not free.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding... We have a winner! 100 pts. go to our lucky contestant for MISSING THE POINT ENTIRELY!!! :clap2::eusa_clap::clap2::eusa_clap:

The "point" is astoundingly clear.
You cling to stereotypes and rhetoric as if they were gospel and then attempt to argue against those preconceptions as if they were relevant.

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:

:clap2:

376803_10151020284416275_53676022_n.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Not all Republicans think like this, but enough do that it is scary. The scariest part about it is that most of those who support this kind of thinking are the ones with the most influence in the party at the moment.

That is to cover his current debt because the gop funding was withdrawn. Hillary continued to fundraise for months after her campaign was done.

Do try to keep up
I am keeping up. I just went to 5 or 6 news sites and this story is non-existent.

I think you've been pwned by a blog.

Dumbass - the only one of those saying he's quitting the race is the first one - the same link as in the OP! :lol:

Show us a major news site that has this story. Try your beloved FOXNEWS.

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:

:clap2:

376803_10151020284416275_53676022_n.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Not all Republicans think like this, but enough do that it is scary. The scariest part about it is that most of those who support this kind of thinking are the ones with the most influence in the party at the moment.

Don't even get me started with Elizabeth Warren.
The bitch owes me 3 beaver pelts and a bag of maize. :cool:

Education is not free.

The "point" is astoundingly clear.
You cling to stereotypes and rhetoric as if they were gospel and then attempt to argue against those preconceptions as if they were relevant.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding... We have a co-sponsor, errr...co-winner! 100 pts. go to our lucky co-contestant for MISSING THE POINT ENTIRELY!!! :clap2::eusa_clap::clap2::eusa_clap:[/QUOTE]

Dumbass - the only one of those saying he's quitting the race is the first one - the same link as in the OP! :lol:

Show us a major news site that has this story. Try your beloved FOXNEWS.

So you're insisting that he will run unfunded?

He has until 5pm tonight to fold without screwing up the system. Either way he has been shunned completely by the gop so we'll find out if he puts country before party won't we.

Actually..you will..

Paul Ryan doesn't feel much different then Akin about the issue.

And Romney isn't far behind.

Romney blasted the man on live tv today sallow.

You're wrong

No I'm not.

In the debates Romney said he would get rid of Roe vs. Wade..and that he thought that there should be no instances where abortions are permitted.

Of course..he flip flopped. But then again..his debate position was a flip flop as well.

Link? Transcript?

Based on my brief research, it appears this may not be a done deal.

Damn Lakhota... You said something in your own words in lieu of responding with a link... Color me impressed. :clap2:

Forum List

Back