Today's Front Page Cover of Trump's Favorite Newspaper

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
IMG_0618.JPG

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he views THIS for first time.

• Banned
We know he hates to read but he does love to look at pictures.
This one will get his blood pressure up before his physical today.

• Banned
It will be a miracle if this exercise phobic, fast food eating president doesn't have a heart attack.

The place he calls home, NYC, are filled with people that know him the best... and they hate his guts.

Anyone else notice that after Trump called those places "shitholes" that the media is no longer scared of using that word? Apparently, if it's good enough for the president, it's okay to be used on the news.

Yep. Trump is MAGA, because now your kids can learn new words on the news. Even the broadcasts in the morning and afternoons.

Was kinda shocked when I heard reporters actually saying shithole without having it bleeped, and it was appearing on the news banners without any ****.

Anyone else notice that after Trump called those places "shitholes" that the media is no longer scared of using that word? Apparently, if it's good enough for the president, it's okay to be used on the news.

Yep. Trump is MAGA, because now your kids can learn new words on the news. Even the broadcasts in the morning and afternoons.

Was kinda shocked when I heard reporters actually saying shithole without having it bleeped, and it was appearing on the news banners without any ****.
I also noticed that news shows had to censor the the word shit in their graphics before 6 PM but permitted it after 6.

I also noticed that news shows had to censor the the word shit in their graphics before 6 PM but permitted it after 6.

Actually, on CNN and MSNBC they weren't even bothering to censor the word. Matter of fact, heard Brooke Baldwin on her afternoon show use it repeatedly.

And then, on MSNBC's Dateline Whitehouse (3 pm to 4 pm CST), the anchor Nichole Wallace was bleeping herself, but some of the people she interviewed didn't, and the news banner at the bottom said "shithole" not "****hole".

Forum List

Back