Today is the 40th anivesary of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in Canada

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I can attest to the fact that it is a paperweight. Perverted by the Creepy Ones.

OTTAWA -
Canadian human rights organizations say the 40th anniversary of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms is an opportunity to acknowledge its shortcomings and call for change.

Sen. Marilou McPhedran, who was involved in campaigning for stronger gender protections through Section 28 of the Charter, hosted a news conference Thursday to mark the anniversary, which is Sunday.

Some activists say the document hasn't yet achieved its full potential and that governments have continued to violate the rights of Canadians, citing the continued operation of residential schools after 1982 as an example.

I can attest to the fact that it is a paperweight. Perverted by the Creepy Ones.

OTTAWA -
Canadian human rights organizations say the 40th anniversary of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms is an opportunity to acknowledge its shortcomings and call for change.

Sen. Marilou McPhedran, who was involved in campaigning for stronger gender protections through Section 28 of the Charter, hosted a news conference Thursday to mark the anniversary, which is Sunday.

Some activists say the document hasn't yet achieved its full potential and that governments have continued to violate the rights of Canadians, citing the continued operation of residential schools after 1982 as an example.
Yet all the statistical comparisons to the US are so favourable to Canada?
Isn't it your personal problem that's causing your bad feelings?
Speak to some American about the 'hobby' of tearing the wings off of houseflies.

Speak to some American about the 'hobby' of tearing the wings off of houseflies.
Sounds like Turdeau has adopted that hobby, duck. He locks the whole populace down, denies the people the right to worship together, locks up bank accounts on a whim. Sounds like you are the one who has had his wings pulled off. Moron

Sounds like Turdeau has adopted that hobby, duck. He locks the whole populace down, denies the people the right to worship together, locks up bank accounts on a whim. Sounds like you are the one who has had his wings pulled off. Moron
It may surprise you that I'm all for using gentle and subtle methods to suggest to the Canadian people that worshipping anything is not a good strategy. However, I'm not really sure if Turdeau is an atheist or he's still under the spell of indoctrination.

I suspected his father had risen above the childhood indoctrination.

Thank you for providing the opportunity for me to discuss the question! Would you like to discuss it further or are you just going to get back on your childish quacking?

How many old men and women have the Canucks beaten and locked up for FREEDOM........OMFG..........HE HONKED HIS HORN.........HOW DARE HE.

Or trample an old woman with a horse.....

Over a vaccine that doesn't even fucking work.

I'm glad that you feel that you have the right to deny Canadians the freedom to worship. That's the Canadian view of freedom, eh? No wonder you're so fucked up duck. Your commie panties are showing.
Close to making a relevant point. In America the right to not worship is infringed upon. It's been established for many years that a politician would stand little chance of being elected if he/she declared as an atheist.

Are there other subtle interferences by religion that are at work but are less obvious?

And with that suggestion, I'll leave the conversation to those who may be interested.

quack, quack.

Today is the 40th anivesary of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in Canada​

Gee, if what Trudeau did to those truckers on the Ambassador bridge and anyone so much as daring to offer any moral, culinary or financial support to the cause is what you get under the Rights and Freedoms Charter, I'd sure hate to see living in Canada WITHOUT it!

Gee, if what Trudeau did to those truckers on the Ambassador bridge and anyone so much as daring to offer any moral, culinary or financial support to the cause is what you get under the Rights and Freedoms Charter, I'd sure hate to see living in Canada WITHOUT it!
The video that was posted showing the arrest of the protester was a demonstration of efficient policing that avoided violence in Ottawa, comparable to the deaths and injuries our police would have witnessed on Jan.6th. in America.

It should also be noted that the police officer who sent the other screaming protesters on their way, was using nothing more than vocal intimidation to accomplish his task.

Those criminals were already breaking the laws that were put in place to keep the situation from escalating to US standards.

And again, this has afforded me the opportunity to make the point on how freedoms are preserved by moderate policing.

As opposed to many injuries of police and citizens alike. And many deaths!

The video that was posted showing the arrest of the protester was a demonstration of efficient policing that avoided violence in Ottawa, comparable to the deaths and injuries our police would have witnessed on Jan.6th. in America.
Both were examples of commie government over reach and nazi policing, duck. Keep talking, you are showing your ignorance more with every keystroke.

It should also be noted that the police officer who sent the other screaming protesters on their way, was using nothing more than vocal intimidation to accomplish his task.

Those criminals were already breaking the laws that were put in place to keep the situation from escalating to US standards.

And again, this has afforded me the opportunity to make the point on how freedoms are preserved by moderate policing.

As opposed to many injuries of police and citizens alike. And many deaths!
Criminal. Lmao

He Honked his horn. Freedom my ass Canuck

How about a statistical comparison of which nations security apparatus adheres to their documents more closely, the U.S and their constitution, or Canada and our Charter?

No nation is perfect, but one fails in Access to Justice and has a swath of politicians (especially in Ontario) fully approved and submissive to the Creepy Ones while the other legally defends liberty, innovation and Pursuit of Happiness.

Forum List

Back