Today is a sad day for all NFL Fans everywhere because.........Chris Berman was

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
seen for the last time on ESPN today. He is being forced out for some reason at the young age of 62 and I have no clue why.

I'm sure his replacement will be a BITCH or a FAGGOT

It is time for him to go, in my opinion.

But his handling of the record breaking Cal Ripken most games played in a row was the best sportsbroading casting I have ever witnessed.

And I watched in person Koufax striking out 18 Giants at the Colosseum listening to Scully on the transistor at the same time.

But his handling of the record breaking Cal Ripken most games played in a row was the best sportsbroading casting I have ever witnessed.

And I watched in person Koufax striking out 18 Giants at the Colosseum listening to Scully on the transistor at the same time.

fuck u mean it's time for him to go? He is only 62

Everyone has a shelf life, little buddy. I have tried to listen to him over the last decade, but he has been even worse than was Pat Summerall at the end.

Everyone has a shelf life, little buddy. I have tried to listen to him over the last decade, but he has been even worse than was Pat Summerall at the end.

It's said he will be in a public facing role for ESPN

what is that?

Looks like he is being transferred to a new important role the which he may be very good at it.

"The degree of interaction with the public needs to be regular and planned to be an intrinsic part of the job role" is one definition.

So he would be super customer quality service to ESPN's audiences actual and desired.

Tommy LaSorda does this for the Dodgers.

"After hosting "Sunday NFL Countdown" and "NFL Prime Time" on Sunday night, he will transition into a reduced role under a new contract that will carry him into a fifth decade at ESPN, where he has worked since 1979."

Chris Berman: I'm like Yogi Berra. I'm leaving but I'm staying

He moving on to other things

Sounds like they don't want him seen on the Network anymore. One of his duties will be play by play for MLB on espn radio during the playoffs. Behind the scenes

Looks like he is being transferred to a new important role the which he may be very good at it.

"The degree of interaction with the public needs to be regular and planned to be an intrinsic part of the job role" is one definition.

So he would be super customer quality service to ESPN's audiences actual and desired.

Answering the phone? Greeter? LOL

Like talking to the LA Chamber of Commerce. Hosting the Governor through headquarters. Big deal. He would be a magnificent smoozer on this.

Like talking to the LA Chamber of Commerce. Hosting the Governor through headquarters. Big deal. He would be a magnificent smoozer on this.

So in other words everthing he will be doing is OFF TV. DAMM

So in other words everthing he will be doing is OFF TV. DAMM
Yeah,

ESPN was rad in the beginning, being the first TV outlet to satiate a sports-fan's desire for raw statistics.

As they became more popular, and ultimately were bought out by Disney, they increasingly tried to appeal to the casual sports fan. Lots of reporting about human drama, political controversy, reality TV bullshit, etc..

Maybe Berman will be replaced by a metrosexual like Ryan Seacrest

ESPN was rad in the beginning, being the first TV outlet to satiate a sports-fan's desire for raw statistics.

As they became more popular, and ultimately were bought out by Disney, they increasingly tried to appeal to the casual sports fan. Lots of reporting about human drama, political controversy, reality TV bullshit, etc..

I agree, sports and the pop culture crap does not work well.

I;m hearing clarissa thompson from Fox sports

ESPN needs to change something up. Fox Sports seems to be the better network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I;m hearing clarissa thompson from Fox sports
Thompson denied that....I read somewhere that Kaitlin Jenner wants a shot at it.

seen for the last time on ESPN today. He is being forced out for some reason at the young age of 62 and I have no clue why.

I'm sure his replacement will be a BITCH or a FAGGOT
Maybe his ratings were dropping. Either way you need to get over yourself.

Forum List

Back