Today I was forced to expose some racist, anti-simetic even criminal police.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A man can only stay silent for so long and the quality of certain hires, the worst apples in the lot; can no longer remain defended. It's been too many years of abuse against my family and I and there cannot be a free ride any longer. I tried for a hell of a long time but the stakes have increased substantially.

To any of the plain clothed creepy ones who frequent this site, I tried to move forward but was not allowed. This isn't on me.

To all those here who believe in justice and liberty among men, please wish me well.

Last edited:
A man can only stay silent for so long and the quality of certain hires, the worst apples in the lot; can no longer remain defended. It's been too many years of abuse against my family and I and there cannot be a free ride any longer. I tried for a hell of a long time but the stakes have increased substantially.

To any of the plain clothed creepy ones who frequent this sight, I tried to move forward but was not allowed. This isn't on me.

To all those here who believe in justice and liberty among men, please wish me well.
I wish you well on the principle of it, but have no idea who you exposed, or what the police did to deserve it.

please wish me well.
167a1977ef331e2d364c33fad7220d34.jpg

~S~

I've always supported good, honest men and women in uniform. The bad apples, plain clothed or otherwise, can't be allowed to lurk in silence.

To any of the plain clothed creepy ones who frequent this site, I tried to move forward but was not allowed. This isn't on me.

So what happened?

Forum List

Back