To those who don't like western cosplayers who are racist and only ruin Anime

• Banned
You guys will watch crap and say it's too good for anyone else to see..

The group is for Anime fans which is the superior form of animation.

Those who still like cartoon are either kids or retarded peoples who can't diffrentize between quality stuff and trash stuff.

Those who still like cartoon are either kids or retarded peoples who can't diffrentize between quality stuff and trash stuff.
I've been watching anime for 35 years, wanna impress me with your lack of knowledge?

• Banned
The group are slowly expanding.

To anyone who have been added to the group, be sure to add anyone else you know who also hate racist westerners including racist western cosplayers, especially hate racist westerners such as hitler and his families including trump because if you think it deeply the group actually teaching the westerners youth this days to not do or act racist because traicsm are wrong and not tolerated

• Banned

I've been watching anime for 35 years, wanna impress me with your lack of knowledge?

I'm sure either 1 or 10 peoples in your family tree are into our Anime and many of them badly wish to be/look like our Anime characters.

I'm sure either 1 or 10 peoples in your family tree are into our Anime and many of them badly wish to be/look like our Anime characters.
Not hardly dud get over yerself...

Forum List

Back