To the White Republicans here

Thoughts from an Independent:

White Republicans: I understand your views folks...up to a point. As a 64 year old white male I've lost job opportunities due to affirmative action, I've been accused of racism where none was intended or existed. I've been branded as "the enemy" by blacks, latino's and other members of America's beloved minority community. What I've learned though is my actions speak louder than my words.

If you want to change people's minds (and voting habits) you'll have much more success being the quiet one who soldiers on, works steadily, saves at least 10% of your pay and builds a nest egg, makes smart food choices for yourself, exercises daily, and treats others with respect etc. People will notice your lifestyle, and they'll want to become more like you. They'll be times you'll want to lash out in anger at some verbal vomiting idiot who richly deserves a fist in the face, but people will notice your reaction to those morons as well. Lead by example and you'll change people's point of view.

Good things sometimes take time. :bye1:

Your recommendations make for a healthier and more successful life, but it's rather unlikely that anyone other than very close associates (i.e., family and friends) will change their minds and voting habits...and even then, it's a long shot.

White Republicans: I understand your views folks...up to a point. As a 64 year old white male I've lost job opportunities due to affirmative action, I've been accused of racism where none was intended or existed. I've been branded as "the enemy" by blacks, latino's and other members of America's beloved minority community. What I've learned though is my actions speak louder than my words.

If you want to change people's minds (and voting habits) you'll have much more success being the quiet one who soldiers on, works steadily, saves at least 10% of your pay and builds a nest egg, makes smart food choices for yourself, exercises daily, and treats others with respect etc. People will notice your lifestyle, and they'll want to become more like you. They'll be times you'll want to lash out in anger at some verbal vomiting idiot who richly deserves a fist in the face, but people will notice your reaction to those morons as well. Lead by example and you'll change people's point of view.

I think your advice in general is not actually bad advice. However, living a certain lifestyle is not going to prevent the jackasses in power from bringing in armies of invaders and calling you a racist if you oppose. Those people will vote for their own interest and against America no matter what life style you posses. And of course, leftists in general hate any decent lifestyle, since such will make people wealthy and not participate in their degeneracy.

Personally, I believe making the mess go away politically is a long shot. We are better off preparing for the coming civil war.

Democrats are not white! They are stupid.

I commend you for making such rational and logical sense....However, the LefTarded we're dealing with today is like never seen before, they can't be dealt with using logic, common sense, decency...etc...They hate all of the aforementioned and they only envy filth and the lowest grade. Today's Left must be sucker-punched and treated like the filthy pieces of nasty shit they are as often as possible.

And therein lies the problem. The lies of right wingers such are yourself.

I commend you for making such rational and logical sense....However, the LefTarded we're dealing with today is like never seen before, they can't be dealt with using logic, common sense, decency...etc...They hate all of the aforementioned and they only envy filth and the lowest grade. Today's Left must be sucker-punched and treated like the filthy pieces of nasty shit they are as often as possible.

And therein lies the problem. The lies of right wingers such are yourself.
None of which is your damn business. Go club a seal.

Nah, don't listen to um, save us, slit yer own throat........
Nice! And my shit was removed you lucky ducky libtard!

Haha, nope they took it too, said it was too personal. I thought I meant all of them, not any one person in general.

Meh, it's Friday and almost Beer-thirty. I guess I forgot my </sarcasm> tag or maybe I should have made throat plural. Yeah that's it.....

But seriously I don't want anyone to slit their own throats.......

unless you can coordinate it and do it all at the same time. Now that would be cool ......

So you think views on the left shouldn't be challenged? The problem with your thinking is that there are good people on both sides. There are good democrats who live as you suggest but also support things like affirmative action, the green new deal and open borders.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I suspect we are still too silent. We need to be in the streets. We need to march on Washington. And most of all, need to keep Youtube and Gab and Dissenter and USMB free speech zones...because the lying, biased liberal media isn't going to cover those stories fairly.

Nothing compared to the Russian trolls posting here.

Nothing compared to the Russian trolls posting here.
The Canadian trolls are worse. Go club a seal.

White men have waited and what is the result

A democracy of lower and lower IQs voting in crooks because of insane greed

The insane greed comes from all of the democrat leaders and the RINOS on the republican side

Their insane greed for profits works to get low IQs to vote and to have freedom to be fooled and robbed by the insane greed of all the democrat leaders and the RINOS of the republicans

Voting independent will help the insane greed destroy the future of America

These insane greed monsters wants women with their emotions to vote and to buy worthless items as well as many low IQs as possible

The other part of republicans are the ones with the real power and they will make a decision of stopping the unwise and children from voting to stop electing the crooks

Now the crooked democrat leaders wants kids at 16 to vote

And that helps the crooks rob the nation more easily

Women are now working to bring 16 yr olds to vote.

Will men decide it's time to stop the women's vote or make a high logic ability test for voting which science says will be nearly all white men ????

The insane greed comes from all of the democrat leaders and the RINOS on the republican side

Their insane greed for profits works to get low IQs to vote and to have freedom to be fooled and robbed by the insane greed of all the democrat leaders and the RINOS of the republicans

These insane greed monsters wants women with their emotions to vote and to buy worthless items as well as many low IQs as possible

The other part of republicans are the ones with the real power and they will make a decision of stopping the unwise and children from voting to stop electing the crooks

Will men decide it's time to stop the women's vote or make a high logic ability test for voting which science says will be nearly all white men ????

Dear USMB male Republicans, do you agree with this idea that women are inferior in intelligence to men?

Dear USMB male Republicans, do you agree with this idea that women are inferior in intelligence to men?

Science and history tells us the answer

50,000 yrs of history tells us

The top IQ expert professor Lynn tells us

The sat math test scores at the highest level tells us even when girls make equal or better grades from fraud educators

The wise founders told us

Science tells us something else

Emotions that can be tricked easier than non emotional people

Science says women's IQ is 5 points lower on average but the biggie Is how at the higher and higher level there is nearly all men

The sat math test verifies this pattern more and more men as the level rises

Will men allow the women's vote that destroys the nation ??

It is the women's vote that brought in their worst enemy the Muslims

Men will have to decide if they want to save the women from their own voting !!

Forum List

Back