To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Last edited by a moderator:

You dumbass..... this is apples and oranges!
Oh, and for your information, yes... I said let the facts play out.

Why do you continue to make yourself look like such a racist hack! Im disappointed in you Marc.

Defending the process is not defending the individual. Twit.

I'm too young to have had an issue with the OJ trial.

What in the hell does the murderer O.J. Simpson have to do with this case?
Stop being a moron.

You dumbass..... this is apples and oranges!
Oh, and for your information, yes... I said let the facts play out.

Why do you continue to make yourself look like such a racist hack! Im disappointed in you Marc.

He is a racist hack. Therefore, it is difficult for him not to look like one.

I was on the swing shift and so I watched the whole trial.

I was a big OJ supporter.

I have this crazy habit of going against the grain and not falling for what is popular.

Last edited:

I have this crazy habit of going against the grain and not falling for what is popular.

how in the hell could you think oj did not do it? go on tell me how? who did it then?

the only mistake oj made was killing the son of fred goldman....

how in the hell could you think oj did not do it? go on tell me how? who did it then?

the only mistake oj made was killing the son of fred goldman....

I repeat, I saw the whole trial.

I didn't see only what the MSM wanted us to see.

"Here at last is the account of the O.J. Simpson case that no one else has dared to write, that no one else could write. In Outrage, the famed prosecutor of Charles Manson and bestselling author of Helter Skelter goes to the heart of the trial that divided the country and made a mockery of justice. Vincent Bugliosi, who never lost a murder case, brilliantly outlines the five reasons why O.J. Simpson got away with murder: the worst possible jury, a sloppy and incomplete prosecution, a fatal change of venue, judicial error that allowed the defense to play the race card, and a weak summation and rebuttal that barely addressed the defense's frame-up and conspiracy theories. He reveals:

--The offer Marcia Clark and Bill Hodgman should never have refused.
--The bluff that saved the defense's cardboard case.
--What Deputy Sheriff Jeff Stuart overheard when Rosey Grier visited Simpson in jail.
--The 17 words Johnnie Cochran used to cover his argument that could have been his undoing if caught.
--Why the jurors never heard Simpson's first police interview-- filled with self-incriminating statements that alone could have convicted him of murder."

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Outrage-Five-Reasons-Simpson-Murder/dp/0440223822]Amazon.com: Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O.J. Simpson Got Away With Murder (9780440223825): Vincent Bugliosi: Books[/ame]

OJ did it

ugly+assed+shoes.jpg

I was a huge OJ fan growing up and couldn't believe what happened. Even with the bungling of the case by the LAPD and the DA's office, the jury of his peers still should have found him guilty. What's kind of laughable is the jury were not really OJ's peers. He was a wealthy Brentwood resident with a hankering for white women. The celebrations by the black community surely had OJ saying, "Fooled you sucka."

"Here at last is the account of the O.J. Simpson case that no one else has dared to write, that no one else could write. In Outrage, the famed prosecutor of Charles Manson and bestselling author of Helter Skelter goes to the heart of the trial that divided the country and made a mockery of justice. Vincent Bugliosi, who never lost a murder case, brilliantly outlines the five reasons why O.J. Simpson got away with murder: the worst possible jury, a sloppy and incomplete prosecution, a fatal change of venue, judicial error that allowed the defense to play the race card, and a weak summation and rebuttal that barely addressed the defense's frame-up and conspiracy theories. He reveals:

--The offer Marcia Clark and Bill Hodgman should never have refused.
--The bluff that saved the defense's cardboard case.
--What Deputy Sheriff Jeff Stuart overheard when Rosey Grier visited Simpson in jail.
--The 17 words Johnnie Cochran used to cover his argument that could have been his undoing if caught.
--Why the jurors never heard Simpson's first police interview-- filled with self-incriminating statements that alone could have convicted him of murder."

Amazon.com: Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O.J. Simpson Got Away With Murder (9780440223825): Vincent Bugliosi: Books

OJ did it

Like I said, I saw the whole trial.

The prosecution was extremely flawed, the investigation screwed up and extremely prejuducial, the Defense punched holes all over it, Marcia Clark stomping around the courtroom like a spoiled brat.

It was a joke.

I believe in the right to the benefit of doubt regardless.

The MSM sided with one special interest group over another.

First there's white Women and babies (outside the womb only) , then beneath that is blacks in general, then Hispanics, then 50 feet of crap, then white middle-aged males and Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
The real question is why didn't Obama's Presidency offer Martin any real hope? Why did he run down so badly from the sweet looking kid he was into the thug he apparently because during Obama's tenure?

and ACORN....without a trial they took that fake and chopped up video from the fake pimp, without trial, or jury, they convicted them....

lots of hypocrisy to go around....and around and around....

humans are predictable....take the side you are on, regardless...I've seen both sides do this, over and over again....

Forum List

Back