To the Trump supporters, what makes you think they will govern in your best interest?

To the Biden supporters: how are we doin?

Unknown.jpeg

Obama was very funny roasting the Donald. But seriously just accusing one party or the other of racism or lack of humor just ignores the warts on one's own nose.

Trump was elected in 16 because working class folks in the rust belt who voted for Obama decided Obama had not done what he promised and they voted for Trump. My guess is that it stemmed from the housing bubble burst, and the fact that working class wages pretty much remained flat during Obama's terms. And Biden won because most everyone knows he's not an asshole, and he convinced enough voters in the rust belt, and ga and az, that he was a moderate, while also convincing voters in blue states that he would go along with progressives. Those two positions are sort of mutually inconsistent, and there's afghan. But Biden at least had the guts to do what Trump didn't do on that.

Trump History

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101​

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Rep. Gosar is the first Member to be censured in more than 10 years Steve Bannon is the first to be indicted for contempt of Congress in 38 years Trump is the first President in American history to be impeached twice GOP: Making history for all the wrong reasons'

===========

January 20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine..

Jan. 24, Twitter: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away.…

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 7: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: “National emergency, two big words.

March 17: “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.

Trump History

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101​

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Rep. Gosar is the first Member to be censured in more than 10 years Steve Bannon is the first to be indicted for contempt of Congress in 38 years Trump is the first President in American history to be impeached twice GOP: Making history for all the wrong reasons''Rep. Gosar is the first Member to be censured in more than 10 years Steve Bannon is the first to be indicted for contempt of Congress in 38 years Trump is the first President in American history to be impeached twice GOP: Making history for all the wrong reasons'

===========

January 20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine..

Jan. 24, Twitter: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away.…

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 7: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: “National emergency, two big words.

March 17: “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.
Propaganda. One side of a disgraceful election and the new fascist America.

The OP is simply projecting because his Demonicrats who are ruining shit, I mean running shit are cretins.

Obama was very funny roasting the Donald. But seriously just accusing one party or the other of racism or lack of humor just ignores the warts on one's own nose.

Trump was elected in 16 because working class folks in the rust belt who voted for Obama decided Obama had not done what he promised and they voted for Trump. My guess is that it stemmed from the housing bubble burst, and the fact that working class wages pretty much remained flat during Obama's terms. And Biden won because most everyone knows he's not an asshole, and he convinced enough voters in the rust belt, and ga and az, that he was a moderate, while also convincing voters in blue states that he would go along with progressives. Those two positions are sort of mutually inconsistent, and there's afghan. But Biden at least had the guts to do what Trump didn't do on that.

Wrong on all counts.

Trump won the Republican primary as a protest vote. We got sick of Republicans promising us what we wanted and once in office, mostly getting excuses.

He won the election because of the border. He was the only candidate that said we need to close it while all the others talked about immigration reform, path to citizenship and other such nonsense. We wanted the border closed and the illegals out of the country.

Biden won because of mail-in voting. Mail-in opens up the system to too much fraud and attracts the stupidest people to vote that generally vote Democrat. They voted on personality instead of accomplishments which outside of Reagan no other President has had so many great ones.

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
Oh, so you think the current gang is doing a good job of supporting my interest?

What kind of moron are you?

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
What a stupid claim.......Trump did a lot of good for America while president. He helped the military, he cut drug prices, he fought back terrorists so they didn't attack here, he kept the illegals out, crime was far far less under Trump, cut taxes, got the economy growing again (until the communist chinese released their virus) and so much more. TRUMP was an excellent president for the US--we could only hope to have more like him.

Donald Trump lost the House AND the Senate AND the White House. Why the hell would anyone want that idiot back?

You know who the last president was who had that achievement?

Herbert Hoover, who was also our last businessman president.

Wrong on all counts.

Trump won the Republican primary as a protest vote. We got sick of Republicans promising us what we wanted and once in office, mostly getting excuses.
Trump promised to build the wall, repeal and replace Obamacare, eliminate the debt in 8 years, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent per year, create 25 million jobs, and not go golfing.

Boy, ain't it a BITCH those protest voters elected a guy who promised us what we wanted and then came up with excuses!

Last edited:
Trump promised to build the wall, repeal and replace Obamacare, eliminate the debt in 8 years, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent per year, create 25 million jobs, and not go golfing.

Boy, ain't it a BITCH those protest voters elected a guy who promised us what we wanted and then came up with excuses!

Instead we got rid of Commie Care fines and mandates, had the best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment ever recorded for women and every minority group since records began, new median household income high, a virtually closed off border with over 460 miles of replacement or new wall. Yeah, we were real disappointed, so to the point President Trump gained 7 million more votes his second run than his first.

Wrong on all counts.

He won the election because of the border. He was the only candidate that said we need to close it while all the others talked about immigration reform, path to citizenship and other such nonsense. We wanted the border closed and the illegals out of the country.

Biden won because of mail-in voting. Mail-in opens up the system to too much fraud and attracts the stupidest people to vote that generally vote Democrat. They voted on personality instead of accomplishments which outside of Reagan no other President has had so many great ones.
The kind of people who voted by mail for Biden are the same kind of people who are still spouting nonsense and lies about what Kyle Rittenhouse did or did not do despite his every action being videotaped and examined in a court of law. They refuse to accept reality and believe whatever politicians and the media tell them. I want voters who are passionate enough about voting to make an effort to research issues and politicians and actually go to the polls. I don’t want voters who vote because it’s easy.

Donald Trump lost the House AND the Senate AND the White House. Why the hell would anyone want that idiot back?

You know who the last president was who had that achievement?

Herbert Hoover, who was also our last businessman president.
He lost all three because democrats shut down the entire country and blamed him.

He lost all three because democrats shut down the entire country and blamed him.
He lost the House BEFORE Covid.

He lost the Senate and White House because he treated Covid like a hoax and gave us the highest death count on the planet.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back