To Know What The Left Is Doing....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....simply see what they claim the other side is guilty of.

Every 'fake news' outlet under their control....meaning just about all of 'em.....are banging the drum about the need for hearings to find evidence of pro-Russia quid pro quo from Trump for helping him win the election.

Never mind that there is no such evidence.
Not a smidgen!

But....it is useful to go over clear and evident facts....

1. Trump has a cabinet that has made tougher statements on Russia than anything Obama did.
If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

2. A pro-Russia policy would include slashing defense spending...as Obama did.

3 . A pro-Russia policy would include slowing our nuclear weapon modernization....as Obama did.

4. A pro-Russia policy would include rolling back missile defense systems...as Obama did.

5. A pro-Russia policy would include entering a one-sided nuclear arms agreement....as Obama did.

6. A pro-Russia policy would include doing everything you could to stop oil and gas production...as Obama did.

7. A pro-Russia policy would include promising Putin that you'd be more 'flexible' in dealing with Russia...as Obama did.

8. A pro-Russia policy would include turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia in exchange for a $145 million donation to the Clinton Foundation....as Bill's wife did. [FAKE NEWS: CNBC Cites Left-Wing Politifact in Clinton Russian Uranium Story - Breitbart]

9. Assuming, arguendo, that leaking material about the Democrats and their candidate were aimed at influencing the electorate, list those things that the electorate knew from the 'leaks' that they didn't know before.
Who didn't know that Bill's wife was a congenital liar and career criminal????

10. And, those leaks themselves???
There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

While Dems were in power, Russians were friends. Companies were sold to them, there were two resets, hot mics picking up "more flexibility after the elections", paid speeches, etc. Dems not in power anymore, they accuse Reps of working with Russians.

While Dems were in power, Russians were friends. Companies were sold to them, there were two resets, hot mics picking up "more flexibility after the elections", paid speeches, etc. Dems not in power anymore, they accuse Reps of working with Russians.

Not really. Russia fell out of favor over a period of time, in particular after they annexed Crimea and fomented rebellion in Ukraine. Remember Bush attempting to improve relations ... "I can see Putin's soul" or some such? Obama's "reset" button? I'm not sure why people suddenly seem beset with images of a cozy relationship. Many attempts, little success. Russia does what Russia wants for Russia's interests and right now getting rid of the sanctions is high on the priority list.

Every 'fake news' outlet under their control....meaning just about all of 'em.....are banging the drum about the need for hearings to find evidence of pro-Russia quid pro quo from Trump for helping him win the election.

Not a smidgen!

1. Trump has a cabinet that has made tougher statements on Russia than anything Obama did.
If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

3 . A pro-Russia policy would include slowing our nuclear weapon modernization....as Obama did.

4. A pro-Russia policy would include rolling back missile defense systems...as Obama did.

5. A pro-Russia policy would include entering a one-sided nuclear arms agreement....as Obama did.

6. A pro-Russia policy would include doing everything you could to stop oil and gas production...as Obama did.

7. A pro-Russia policy would include promising Putin that you'd be more 'flexible' in dealing with Russia...as Obama did.

8. A pro-Russia policy would include turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia in exchange for a $145 million donation to the Clinton Foundation....as Bill's wife did. [FAKE NEWS: CNBC Cites Left-Wing Politifact in Clinton Russian Uranium Story - Breitbart]

9. Assuming, arguendo, that leaking material about the Democrats and their candidate were aimed at influencing the electorate, list those things that the electorate knew from the 'leaks' that they didn't know before.

There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

I guess those sanctions were not really a threat to Russian then?

Not a smidgen!

And you found any mention of sanctions, where in this post?

But indicators of identity like time stamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

Not a smidgen!

But indicators of identity like time stamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Never mind. Evidently you were too stupid to understand my post.

Not a smidgen!

So we can agree that you commented on a post, linked to it....but had not the acuity to have that comment related to said post?

Have no fear!
Just like Mighty Mouse, I'm here to save the day!

Quillivant XR® (methylphenidate HCl) is a prescription medicine that may help increase attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD.
About | Quillivant XR® (methylphenidate HCl) CII | Safety Info

Check with your doctor to see if it's right for you.

I always aim to support our lesser members.

Not a smidgen!

So we can agree that you commented on a post, linked to it....but had not the acuity to have that comment related to said post?

Have no fear!

Quillivant XR® (methylphenidate HCl) is a prescription medicine that may help increase attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD.

We only agree you lack the intelligence to understand my post. I just remembered why I dont say much to you. Its like trying to talk to a retarded opossum.

Not a smidgen!

Let's also not forget Obama and Clinton selling our Uranium to Russia, and then giving Iran Billions of Dollars to buy it back from The Kremlin.

Let's not forget how Obama gave Putin a 'wink and a nod' to take the Crimea while mounting a weak protest as if he gave a shit.

Let's not forget how Obama gave Putin as 'wink and a nod' to build airbases in Syria, and arm them and Iran to the teeth.

Let's not forget how Obama and Hillary Clinton were given $209 Million by Russia for the little things they did for Mother Russia.

And let's not forget how they set up wire taps on The Trump Team and then sent their Stooge Russian Ambassador Kislyak to meet with as many Trump Team Members as he could in "legal sanctioned meetings" and despite multiple efforts to entrap Trump Team Members, found absolutely nothing, except their own Treasonous Acts being exposed.

And let's not forget The DNC's claims of Russian Hacking when it was a DNC Insider pissed at THE DNC's Crooked ways and rigging primaries against Sanders that leaked the emails and the fact that, NO ONE HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO SEE THE DNC SERVER, not even THE FBI.

The only people trying to hack our election with The Russians were Obama Bin Lying & Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Where are the Diabolical Duo anyways? Did they flee the country to the loving arms of Putin?

Not a smidgen!

Have no fear!

We only agree you lack the intelligence to understand my post. I just remembered why I dont say much to you. Its like trying to talk to a retarded opossum.

Clearly you are both unable to focus on the post to which you've linked, and less than articulate enough to produce a cogent post.

There are the folks who know, and the folks who don’t know, but you belong to the third group: the ones who don’t know, and don’t know they don’t know.

Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case.

Not a smidgen!

No evidence that you accept, but you were also convinced that there were death panels, FEMA prisons, the military was attacking Texas, Walmart had tunnels to be used to transport Texas prisoners, the census was somehow a plot to enslave us, the president was a Muslim, The president was born in Kenya, Sharia law was being implemented to the exclusion of our laws, millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election and a host of other crazy things. Your history concerning evidence has been pretty screwed up.

Not a smidgen!

No evidence that you accept, but you were also convinced that there were death panels, FEMA prisons, the military was attacking Texas, Walmart had tunnels to be used to transport Texas prisoners, the census was somehow a plot to enslave us, the president was a Muslim, The president was born in Kenya, Sharia law was being implemented to the exclusion of our laws, millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election and a host of other crazy things. Your history concerning evidence has been pretty screwed up.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

Yet, some fool....you, wrote "No evidence that you accept,...."

I scoured your post for examples of proof.....and there was as much of same as there is that you have an IQ approaching triple digits.

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Not a smidgen!

Have no fear!

Poor Asclepias, telling everyone how stupid they are for not understanding his posts.

Ever thought that problem might not be in "everyone"?

Have no fear!

Poor Asclepias, telling everyone how stupid they are for not understanding his posts.

I only told JC. If you cant understand my posts then you must be as dumb as JC. Everyone else has no problem understanding them.

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

I scoured your post for examples of proof.....and there was as much of same as there is that you have an IQ approaching triple digits.

I'm sure Trump and his supporters like you do feel cornered about now. Get used to it. The truth will tear him to shreds.

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

I'm sure Trump and his supporters like you do feel cornered about now. Get used to it. The truth will tear him to shreds.

Gee....you sure are in a hurry to change the subject.

Could this be the reason?

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

Aren't you used to being exposed as a fool yet?

Have no fear!

I only told JC. If you cant understand my posts then you must be as dumb as JC. Everyone else has no problem understanding them.

Could you wipe that drool off your chin.....please.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

Gee....you sure are in a hurry to change the subject.

Could this be the reason?

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

Aren't you used to being exposed as a fool yet?

Amusing that someone from the right wing, the home of Death panels, FEMA prisons, Jade Helm, Walmart tunnels, the so called "FAKE" birth certificate, claims that Obama was Muslim, Michelle is a man, non ending Benghazi investigations, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, That whiny little guy, the war on Christmas, and countless other crazy claims , would have the nerve to bring up fake news.
Like I've said before, believe what you want. I'm not qualified to reacquaint you with reality, so I see no need to try.

Forum List

Back