To Know What The Left Is Doing....

....simply see what they claim the other side is guilty of.

Every 'fake news' outlet under their control....meaning just about all of 'em.....are banging the drum about the need for hearings to find evidence of pro-Russia quid pro quo from Trump for helping him win the election.

Never mind that there is no such evidence.
Not a smidgen!

But....it is useful to go over clear and evident facts....

1. Trump has a cabinet that has made tougher statements on Russia than anything Obama did.
If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

2. A pro-Russia policy would include slashing defense spending...as Obama did.

3 . A pro-Russia policy would include slowing our nuclear weapon modernization....as Obama did.

4. A pro-Russia policy would include rolling back missile defense systems...as Obama did.

5. A pro-Russia policy would include entering a one-sided nuclear arms agreement....as Obama did.

6. A pro-Russia policy would include doing everything you could to stop oil and gas production...as Obama did.

7. A pro-Russia policy would include promising Putin that you'd be more 'flexible' in dealing with Russia...as Obama did.

8. A pro-Russia policy would include turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia in exchange for a $145 million donation to the Clinton Foundation....as Bill's wife did. [FAKE NEWS: CNBC Cites Left-Wing Politifact in Clinton Russian Uranium Story - Breitbart]

9. Assuming, arguendo, that leaking material about the Democrats and their candidate were aimed at influencing the electorate, list those things that the electorate knew from the 'leaks' that they didn't know before.
Who didn't know that Bill's wife was a congenital liar and career criminal????

10. And, those leaks themselves???
There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

No evidence that you accept, but you were also convinced that there were death panels, FEMA prisons, the military was attacking Texas, Walmart had tunnels to be used to transport Texas prisoners, the census was somehow a plot to enslave us, the president was a Muslim, The president was born in Kenya, Sharia law was being implemented to the exclusion of our laws, millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election and a host of other crazy things. Your history concerning evidence has been pretty screwed up.

As I said.....
Every 'fake news' outlet under their control....meaning just about all of 'em.....are banging the drum about the need for hearings to find evidence of pro-Russia quid pro quo from Trump for helping him win the election.

Not a smidgen!

Yet, some fool....you, wrote "No evidence that you accept,...."

I scoured your post for examples of proof.....and there was as much of same as there is that you have an IQ approaching triple digits.

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

I'm sure Trump and his supporters like you do feel cornered about now. Get used to it. The truth will tear him to shreds.

Gee....you sure are in a hurry to change the subject.

Could this be the reason?

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

I scoured your post for examples of proof.....and there was as much of same as there is that you have an IQ approaching triple digits.

Aren't you used to being exposed as a fool yet?

Amusing that someone from the right wing, the home of Death panels, FEMA prisons, Jade Helm, Walmart tunnels, the so called "FAKE" birth certificate, claims that Obama was Muslim, Michelle is a man, non ending Benghazi investigations, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, That whiny little guy, the war on Christmas, and countless other crazy claims , would have the nerve to bring up fake news.
Like I've said before, believe what you want. I'm not qualified to reacquaint you with reality, so I see no need to try.

Ohhh.....so sorry, you dunce, but I won't allow you to run off with your tail between your legs.

Let's stick to the subject that you regret getting into.....

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

No evidence that you accept, but you were also convinced that there were death panels, FEMA prisons, the military was attacking Texas, Walmart had tunnels to be used to transport Texas prisoners, the census was somehow a plot to enslave us, the president was a Muslim, The president was born in Kenya, Sharia law was being implemented to the exclusion of our laws, millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election and a host of other crazy things. Your history concerning evidence has been pretty screwed up.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

I'm sure Trump and his supporters like you do feel cornered about now. Get used to it. The truth will tear him to shreds.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

Amusing that someone from the right wing, the home of Death panels, FEMA prisons, Jade Helm, Walmart tunnels, the so called "FAKE" birth certificate, claims that Obama was Muslim, Michelle is a man, non ending Benghazi investigations, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, That whiny little guy, the war on Christmas, and countless other crazy claims , would have the nerve to bring up fake news.
Like I've said before, believe what you want. I'm not qualified to reacquaint you with reality, so I see no need to try.

Ohhh.....so sorry, you dunce, but I won't allow you to run off with your tail between your legs.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

I'm not running from anything, You're nuts, and I can't change your mental state. At this point, your orange clown can't prevent his actions from being exposed, and if that scares you or makes you sad, then you'll just have to live with it. It's obvious that you don't care what that traitor has done. You will support him anyway. Fortunately, your personal opinion doesn't matter. The entire country will decide Trump's fate, and your silly ranting won't change that.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

So far, your only defense is "Fake news is out to get him" Obviously, I will never convince you that you are wrong, and I have no desire to try. Believe what you want.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

I'm not running from anything, You're nuts, and I can't change your mental state. At this point, your orange clown can't prevent his actions from being exposed, and if that scares you or makes you sad, then you'll just have to live with it. It's obvious that you don't care what that traitor has done. You will support him anyway. Fortunately, your personal opinion doesn't matter. The entire country will decide Trump's fate, and your silly ranting won't change that.

Let's review.

I wrote this:
As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

....you, wrote "No evidence that you accept,...."

Soooo......if you are not the fool that I noted.....
.....where is that 'evidence' that you suggest that I will not accept???????

The only conclusion possible is that you'd like to be relevant, and correct....but you will never be either.
On the bright side.....
N
ot only are you a fool, but you have the energy to let everyone know it!

Last edited:
While Dems were in power, Russians were friends. Companies were sold to them, there were two resets, hot mics picking up "more flexibility after the elections", paid speeches, etc. Dems not in power anymore, they accuse Reps of working with Russians.

Not really. Russia fell out of favor over a period of time, in particular after they annexed Crimea and fomented rebellion in Ukraine. Remember Bush attempting to improve relations ... "I can see Putin's soul" or some such? Obama's "reset" button? I'm not sure why people suddenly seem beset with images of a cozy relationship. Many attempts, little success. Russia does what Russia wants for Russia's interests and right now getting rid of the sanctions is high on the priority list.
Trump has already said the sanctions will not be lifted until Crimea is returned.

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

As I said.....

Not a smidgen!

So far, your only defense is "Fake news is out to get him" Obviously, I will never convince you that you are wrong, and I have no desire to try. Believe what you want.

"So far, your only defense is "Fake news is out to get him"

1. Defense of what????

2. I made a clear statement that you attempted to deny....but couldn't.

3. Here it is again....have another try, and when you fail.....again.....gaze in the mirror and see a fool:

Not a smidgen!

Where is the evidence, you dunce??????

And, one more time for the hard-of-thinking.....

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report."

I only told JC. If you cant understand my posts then you must be as dumb as JC. Everyone else has no problem understanding them.

You're not telling the truth.

In this thread you told PC, she doesn't understand. What about the other threads?

When you fail to make a point, or when your point is disproved, "you don't understand" followed by the casual insult is your typical answer.
I guess you dont understand what psychological means then do you? You call it hatred. I call it knowing your history which every race has a right to know and understand how it shapes you as a person "in your head" (since you don't understand words with more than 1 syllable). You sure are a dumbfuck!
You don't understand hence it must be difficult for you. I would be tired of being exposed for my prejudices too if I were you. Now add misogynistic to your resume.
So? What does that have to do with you being unable to understand the question?
You clearly do not understand much about anything at all. Little man syndrome at work as always.

These are just some of example results from "Asclepias" + "undesrtand" search. If nobody understand you, maybe problem is not in them... just sayin'.

I only told JC. If you cant understand my posts then you must be as dumb as JC. Everyone else has no problem understanding them.

In this thread you told PC, she doesn't understand. What about the other threads?

When you fail to make a point, or when your point is disproved, "you don't understand" followed by the casual insult is your typical answer.
I guess you dont understand what psychological means then do you? You call it hatred. I call it knowing your history which every race has a right to know and understand how it shapes you as a person "in your head" (since you don't understand words with more than 1 syllable). You sure are a dumbfuck!
You don't understand hence it must be difficult for you. I would be tired of being exposed for my prejudices too if I were you. Now add misogynistic to your resume.
You clearly do not understand much about anything at all. Little man syndrome at work as always.

These are just some of example results from "Asclepias" + "undesrtand" search. If nobody understand you, maybe problem is not in them... just sayin'.

Wow!

You strapped him into the 'Dunking Stool"

upload_2017-3-7_15-2-48.jpeg

Wow!

View attachment 115843

I doubt he'll understand. :D

Wow!

View attachment 115843

How long will it be before the dunce claims you're a racist?

Wow!

View attachment 115843

We're way past that phase. He cooled down a bit, I guess he realized... scratch that, he understood it doesn't make sense.

Wow!

View attachment 115843

We're way past that phase. He cooled down a bit, I guess he realized... scratch that, he understood it doesn't make sense.

Using terms such as 'realized' and/or 'understood' in any connection with that poster is syncretic, like the phrase 'Kill a Commie For Christ!'

Sometimes knowing what the Left has in mind is so clear and evident....except to government school grads, that explaining it is like gilding the lily.

For example, 17 days before Trump was sworn in, the Obamunists changed the protocols of the intell community that had been in effect and effective since the 1980s.

At that time, raw intell data was kept by one and only one agency.....an carefully doled out to the other 16 on a need-to-know basis.

This was the change:

"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump"
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Obama made a change that he was not willing to live under.

Since the 80s NSA would decide if and who had access. So....limited the number of those who had access.

On his last weeks in office, the snake gave more people access.....this, designed to allow more leaks, and to subvert the incoming administration.
Other agencies with Obama loyalists could request raw intell data...leaked to a compliant media. This is espionage....
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

16 additional agencies had access.....

Only a dirt-eating snake like Obama would destroy the integrity of the intell community to use against a rival.

Jan 3 Loretta Lynch signed it....17 days before they left.

Suddenly it was imperative for 16 agencies to have access to all raw data.....but not imperative for the prior 8 years.

Did I mention that Obama is a low-life, dirt-eating snake?
I did?
Let me mention it again....

Forum List

Back