To Hell with the F.B.I.

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Great article about the most dangerously corrupt agency in a very corrupt Washington, D. C.

"The good news is that you might get out of future jury duty, because when you are asked under oath about your own biases during a federal criminal case jury selection you would have to answer honestly by responding, “Your Honor, I don’t trust a damn thing anyone in the FBI says.”

"And this sorry state of affairs is all the FBI’s fault.

Every bit of it. At one time it was the pride of American law enforcement, a symbol of integrity, honesty and incredible courage under fire. But now when we think of the FBI in “action,” we think of a couple dozen special agents decked out in full Delta Farce chic dragging an elderly gadfly out of bed in his PJs after making sure to tip-off CNN that this high-risk op was about to go down.

Way to go, guys."

"Comey’s FBI decided that they didn’t like the American people’s choice for president so they lied and cheated to spy on him and his campaign, collaborated to spray him and his administration with a golden shower of lies that they knew were lies, and then, when all that failed, decided to try to set-up an innocent man to be fired or tossed in prison for the crime of being in the opposite political camp."
____

We can all thank that intolerably self-righteous, sanctimonious, holier-than-thou bastard and criminal James Comey for the disgrace of this Agency. Look at the Hell Trump went through for firing a piece of shit who ought to already be in Jail. And he ought to go there Bankrupt, like the bureaucratic monster he created Bankrupted General Flynn.

Even The Hill, mostly liberal, but sometimes fair, is disgusted:

"How would you like to be investigated by the FBI because you disagreed with the president’s policies? Sounds a little KGB-ish, you might think — and you’d be right, because the FBI has zero authority to conduct such an investigation. But the more we learn about the FBI’s investigation of Michael Flynn, the more it appears he was targeted precisely because, as the national security adviser to the incoming Trump administration, he signaled that the new administration might undo Obama administration policies — which is kind of what the American people voted for in 2016."

"McCabe wrote in “The Threat,”....that "one thing [Flynn] said stands out in my memory" -- namely that "when I told him that people were curious" about his conversations with the then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Flynn replied, "You know what I said, because you guys were probably listening."

Without confirming Flynn's suspicions, McCabe wrote: "I had to wonder, as events played out: If you thought we were listening, why would you lie?" (A Washington Post article published one day before Flynn's White House interview with the agents, citing FBI sources, publicly revealed that the FBI had wiretapped Flynn's calls and cleared him of any criminal conduct.)

According to McCabe, the interview was "very odd" because "it seemed like [Flynn] was telling the truth" to the two agents who interviewed him, including since-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok. Flynn, the interviewing agents told McCabe, "had a very good recollection of events, which he related chronologically and lucidly," did not appear to be "nervous or sweating," and did not look "side to side" -- all of which would have been "behavioral signs of deception."

---------------
Indeed, why would Flynn lie about a perfectly legitimate phone call which occurred as part of his JOB, when he knew the F.B.I. had a transcript of the call.

The answer is: He Didn't.

He was framed by KGB-like Bastards who were trying to take down Don Trump.

Flynn says that if it can be said he "lacked complete candor" with the crooked F.B.I. agents, it was because he thought some of the conversation with the Russian Ambassador was "classified" and, while he knew the Intelligence Community had the tape oof the call, he did not know if the two crooked F.B.I. Agents had the clearance to hear it.

So, why would he plead Guilty?

For the same reason a Black kid would plead guilty in a rural Mississippi jail in the late 1950's.

TORTURE.

Flynn might not have been being beaten, or having his genitals twisted----but he was enduring enormous emotional, financial, and psychological torture, being Bankrupted---and was being threatened with the same thing being done to his son. The whole weight of a KGB-like operation brought down on him to try to make him give up something on Don Trump! And he was promised no jail time---and he DAMN SURE will get none.

What would you Liberals do under those circumstances?

Where are you on these Gestapo Tactics? You used to realize that the law enforcement agencies were a threat to Liberty---until the F.B.I. trashed the constitution to go after a duly elected President---and now you are cheering them on?

Are you that ready to live in a Soviet-Style State?

Anyone?

"McCabe wrote in “The Threat,”....that "one thing [Flynn] said stands out in my memory" -- namely that "when I told him that people were curious" about his conversations with the then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, Flynn replied, "You know what I said, because you guys were probably listening."

Without confirming Flynn's suspicions, McCabe wrote: "I had to wonder, as events played out: If you thought we were listening, why would you lie?" (A Washington Post article published one day before Flynn's White House interview with the agents, citing FBI sources, publicly revealed that the FBI had wiretapped Flynn's calls and cleared him of any criminal conduct.)

According to McCabe, the interview was "very odd" because "it seemed like [Flynn] was telling the truth" to the two agents who interviewed him, including since-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok. Flynn, the interviewing agents told McCabe, "had a very good recollection of events, which he related chronologically and lucidly," did not appear to be "nervous or sweating," and did not look "side to side" -- all of which would have been "behavioral signs of deception."

---------------
Indeed, why would Flynn lie about a perfectly legitimate phone call which occurred as part of his JOB, when he knew the F.B.I. had a transcript of the call.

Flynn says that if it can be said he "lacked complete candor" with the crooked F.B.I. agents, it was because he thought some of the conversation with the Russian Ambassador was "classified" and, while he knew the Intelligence Community had the tape oof the call, he did not know if the two crooked F.B.I. Agents had the clearance to hear it.

For the same reason a Black kid would plead guilty in a rural Mississippi jail in the late 1950's.

TORTURE.

Flynn might not have been being beaten, or having his genitals twisted----but he was enduring enormous emotional, financial, and psychological torture, being Bankrupted---and was being threatened with the same thing being done to his son. The whole weight of a KGB-like operation brought down on him to try to make him give up something on Don Trump! And he was promised no jail time---and he DAMN SURE will get none.

Where are you on these Gestapo Tactics? You used to realize that the law enforcement agencies were a threat to Liberty---until the F.B.I. trashed the constitution to go after a duly elected President---and now you are cheering them on?

Anyone?
Great post. If you're looking for an argument you're on the wrong forum.

More evidence of Fraud by the F.B.I. and the Mueller Henchman Van Grack, who needs to be first disbarred, then jailed:

"For an individual to be prosecuted for a false statement offense under federal law, the lie must be “material.” The newly revealed materials strongly suggest the FBI wasn’t truly concerned about Flynn’s call with Kislyak during the presidential transition period. If the questioning of Flynn by Strzok and Pientka were based on a pretext, that revelation would arguably defeat any assertion that Flynn’s purported lies were material."

---------------

TORTURE.

Anyone?
______

When have you known the liberal Bolshevik clowns on this board to have sense enough to stay away from UGLY FACTS for which they have no answer? There's is always something from the elementary school playground.

---------------

TORTURE.

Anyone?
______

When have you known the liberal Bolshevik clowns on this board to have sense enough to stay away from UGLY FACTS for which they have no answer? There's is always something from the elementary school playground.
True. Unless even the progs know that the FBI was corrupt for trapping General Flynn the way they did.
Barr and Durham are taking way too long to start issuing indictments. Late summer is too late.

Forum List

Back