To Bring The World Back Into Perspective In The Midst of Partisan Hate, Here's One Ya Gotta Read

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
This is a touching, tear-jerking (especially if you are a parent) Christmas story that puts things back in perspective and reminds us of what is important:

My #1 Elf
Terminally ill child dies in Santa's arms

TEASER:
"“I spent four years in the Army with the 75th Rangers, and I’ve seen my share of [stuff],” Eric Schmitt-Matzen told USA Today. “But I ran by the nurses’ station bawling my head off. I know nurses and doctors see things like that every day, but I don’t know how they can take it.”"

You have to read it. have a hanky on hand.

Merry Christmas!

This is a touching, tear-jerking (especially if you are a parent) Christmas story that puts things back in perspective and reminds us of what is important:

My #1 Elf

TEASER:
"“I spent four years in the Army with the 75th Rangers, and I’ve seen my share of [stuff],” Eric Schmitt-Matzen told USA Today. “But I ran by the nurses’ station bawling my head off. I know nurses and doctors see things like that every day, but I don’t know how they can take it.”"

Merry Christmas!
Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

Trump didn’t deny the charge when contacted by the Times. “I was angry because they sued,” he said candidly.

The man Republicans see as a role model for their children.

Merry Christmas.

My #1 Elf

TEASER:

Merry Christmas!
Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

Trump didn’t deny the charge when contacted by the Times. “I was angry because they sued,” he said candidly.

The man Republicans see as a role model for their children.

Merry Christmas.
Trump bashing. Has nothing to do with the op.

Forum List

Back