Why Do The Democrats Care About Illegal Russian Votes?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
When they didn't care about illegal Hispanic votes?

They don't care....they just want to under mine President Trump.

As Rush brought up today, the only real traitor with ties to Russia, was Ted Kennedy....and he is dead. Oh, and hilary.........

• Banned
As soon as Hispanics start voting Republican, Democrats will want to build the wall

When did anyone not care about illegal hispanics voting for POTUS?
When Obama said they wouldn't be deported.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.
I'm not surprised you are too ignorant to know what you posted actually means.

Did you not read the part where the interviewer expressly said that undocumented citizens AKA illegal aliens are fearful of voting because they are afraid of being deported. At that point Obama should have set her straight but he doesn't. You have selective cognitive issues.

The key words are "when you are a citizen". You and the idiot that is speaking on the video did not seem to catch that the concern is with citizens voting and their undocumented relatives being investigated by tracing their (the citizen) address. I'm not surprised that such ignorance is being passed from idiot to dullards like you.

Did you not read the part where the interviewer expressly said that undocumented citizens AKA illegal aliens are fearful of voting because they are afraid of being deported. At that point Obama should have set her straight but he doesn't. You have selective cognitive issues.
No stupid. She said she was afraid to vote because the government would come after her undocumented relatives. Do you really think if she was illegal she would have been on that video? What kind of retard are you?

No stupid. She said she was afraid to vote because the government would come after her undocumented relatives. Do you really think if she was illegal she would have been on that video? What kind of retard are you?
There goes that cognitive problem again "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."

There goes that cognitive problem again "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."
Yes you do have a cognitive problem. Anyone with intelligent can understand she was referring to the millennials and dreamers as the ones afraid to vote. You know the ones you left out even though she mentioned them first? its called a compound thought she was expressing. Let me explain to you so you wont look so stupid in the future.

"undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country" is a throw in thought.

Asclepias is too dense to know he's been handed his ass here.

Yes you do have a cognitive problem. Anyone with intelligent can understand she was referring to the millennials and dreamers as the ones afraid to vote. You know the ones you left out even though she mentioned them first? its called a compound thought she was expressing. Let me explain to you so you wont look so stupid in the future.

"undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country" is a throw in thought.[/QUOTE)
No I didn't leave them out you just want to skip over the other part. I swear I can't type any slower so that even you will understand.

Asclepias is too dense to know he's been handed his ass here.
You clowns are too dense to understand english and its subtleties.

Forum List

Back