To be fair to Newt on the issue of his past marriages.

People divorce. I have been divorced once. Yes, getting married was a mistake.

Again, the hypocrisy goes over your head. Small words: Newt is having an affair. He finds out the President is having an affair. Newt runs political ads attacking the President for having an affair.

Newt is caught evading taxes and lying to Congress and is heavily fined. He is the only Speaker in history this has happened to.

He refuses to resign.

The President lies about his affair and Newt impeaches him. He demands the President resign.

Newt the tax evader is currently attacking Romney for not paying enough taxes.

Past AND PRESENT, Newt is a hypocrite.

You have to be a complete sucker and idiot to believe he went to God for forgiveness. He has not changed one bit. This is not a man who has repented. He was a serial hypocrite then, and he is a serial hypocrite now.

You are strange.

And you are panicking. What's up with you?

What scares the shit out of the left is frankly none of us give a shit.

I don't care that he was banging old whatserhername while the first wife wa having health issues. Oh yeah. the douche bag who's playing holier than thou now even thou she was the one banging newt as the so called first wife lay dying so dramatically in bed.

Oh Marianne the one so upset now. That Marianne had not a problem banging Newt whilst his first wife was dying.

Special.

I just want someone who can run the country compared to kiddo who just parties down every day.

I'm a right wing conservative. What scares the shit out of me is that Newt's supporters don't give a shit that he is a hypocritical, sancitmonious, unscrupulous, heretical, pathological liar.

You are strange.

And you are panicking. What's up with you?

My party has been hijacked and overrun with idiots, that's what.

The soul of the party is completely gone. It has become a party of soulless win-at-any-cost zombies.

It's a party where words count more than actions. That believes and parrots anything that enters its ears as long as it comes from the right mouth. It's a long pyramid chain letter. Don't break the chain or ten nuns will die from bad luck!

And you will get exactly what you deserve.

Last edited:
Who the hell are you to tell me if Jehovah has forgiven him or not? Who the mother fucking piece of shit are you to try to play God.

I am a very different kinda born again. I come from the turn over the tables kinda christian chick.

who are you to tell me who is right and who is wrong?
You have to be a complete sucker and idiot to believe he went to God for forgiveness. He has not changed one bit. This is not a man who has repented. He was a serial hypocrite then, and he is a serial hypocrite now.

Please show me words from the Lord that Newt has not begged for forgiveness and received it so.

Show me Christian.

Those words don't work with me. Your words are canned bullshit. And you are not from the Lord.

Last edited:

Again, the hypocrisy goes over your head. Small words: Newt is having an affair. He finds out the President is having an affair. Newt runs political ads attacking the President for having an affair.

Newt is caught evading taxes and lying to Congress and is heavily fined. He is the only Speaker in history this has happened to.

He refuses to resign.

The President lies about his affair and Newt impeaches him. He demands the President resign.

No, it hasn't gone over my head. I'm trying to be diplomatic, but now I won't hold back. I've thought he was a shithead since the Clinton impeachment. Did you read my whole post? I think that his daughters getting involved, and then his making sure that everyone knew it, is comical.

Don't worry. Like his second wife, I'm an MS patient. He sure as shit won't get my vote.
What people don't understand here, is that Mark Sandford and Bill Clinton was in the same boat of scumbags as according to the taxpayers & (why?), well it was because they were abusing and using their power to abuse while working upon their jobs. Just go and ask Monica Lewinsky about old Billy boy, oh that's right she was quickly made the villan nice and neatly by the media now wasn't she? Now no one cares about her anymore what-so-ever, and never did when attacked their precious President who was sending out money in money bags like crazy back then, isn't that right? Can you imagine how unpopular it was to go against Bill Clinton, yet many saw it as a line drawn in the sand, in which finally had to be delt with in the nation, because things had gotten way out of line with the sort of dis-respect for the office that was going on, and it had to be stopped somehow or a strong message sent finally to the one that was holding that office. Whe or if Newt gets into office, he will suffer the same consequences as well, if he toy's with the American taxpayers while on the job.

Now lets take his past personal life away from the man on his resume.

Does anyone even come close to his accomplishments?

I've got no dog in this hunt. I'm going to be a wrecking crew on the Senate, but I do find this amusing.

Why is Newt bad?

ETA" I think he rocked the best House ever.

Last edited:

He refuses to resign.

No, it hasn't gone over my head. I'm trying to be diplomatic, but now I won't hold back. I've thought he was a shithead since the Clinton impeachment. Did you read my whole post? I think that his daughters getting involved, and then his making sure that everyone knew it, is comical.

Don't worry. Like his second wife, I'm an MS patient. He sure as shit won't get my vote.
What people don't understand here, is that Mark Sandford and Bill Clinton was in the same boat of scumbags as according to the taxpayers & (why?), well it was because they were abusing and using their power to abuse while working upon their jobs. Just go and ask Monica Lewinsky about old Billy boy, oh that's right she was quickly made the villan nice and neatly by the media now wasn't she? Now no one cares about her anymore what-so-ever, and never did when attacked their precious President who was sending out money in money bags like crazy back then, isn't that right? Can you imagine how unpopular it was to go against Bill Clinton, yet many saw it as a line drawn in the sand, in which finally had to be delt with in the nation, because things had gotten way out of line with the sort of dis-respect for the office that was going on, and it had to be stopped somehow or a strong message sent finally to the one that was holding that office. Whe or if Newt gets into office, he will suffer the same consequences as well, if he toy's with the American taxpayers while on the job.

Let's just get one thing correct.

Clinton lied about Paula Jones. Remember everyone? This was the issue. Not the blue dress or the cigars.

President Clinton lied about the Paula Jones situation.

If I see one more CBC bitch up here try to link it to Monica I swear I will fly back to the big smoke and start smacking the shit out of the douche bags back there.

Better yet, I'm going to unload on them from here once I start my anti media blog.

Let's just get one thing correct.

Clinton lied about Paula Jones. Remember everyone? This was the issue. Not the blue dress or the cigars.

President Clinton lied about the Paula Jones situation.

If I see one more CBC bitch up here try to link it to Monica I swear I will fly back to the big smoke and start smacking the shit out of the douche bags back there.

Better yet, I'm going to unload on them from here once I start my anti media blog.
It doesn't matter, it all started on the job, and that is what got him (Clinton) into trouble with the taxpayer/voter, same with ole Sanford.. Like you said, take Newts personal life out of it, and then check the man's resume against others. I agree..

He refuses to resign.

I understand the point that he's trying to make. So there was a lack of morality in the US and the White House. It was up to Newt, who was living an upright life, to save Christian values...even if he was doing the same thing, at the time. We've had plenty of womanizing presidents in our history. Why wasn't FDR impeached? Lord knows that he and his wife weren't sleeping together. I've read her supposed letters to her mistress, and heard FDR's stories.

JFK allegedly loved his women. Don't recall his being impeached. Politicians across the board and the aisles seem to like sex A LOT! Right down to the guy who was tapping his foot under the stall next door, after heavily criticizing Clinton.

Gingrich is qualified. We'll just see if he makes it. Hopefully his libido has slowed a bit, so that he can actually get some things accomplished.

Who the hell are you to tell me if Jehovah has forgiven him or not? Who the mother fucking piece of shit are you to try to play God.

I am a very different kinda born again. I come from the turn over the tables kinda christian chick.

Please show me words from the Lord that Newt has not begged for forgiveness and received it so.

Show me Christian.

Those words don't work with me. Your words are canned bullshit. And you are not from the Lord.

find time to start smoking again after reading this response :smoke:

:eek:

Show me Christian.

find time to start smoking again after reading this response :smoke:

:eek:

"OH GOOD LORD, GET OUT!" ~Dolly Parton

I understand the point that he's trying to make. So there was a lack of morality in the US and the White House. It was up to Newt, who was living an upright life, to save Christian values...even if he was doing the same thing, at the time. We've had plenty of womanizing presidents in our history. Why wasn't FDR impeached? Lord knows that he and his wife weren't sleeping together. I've read her supposed letters to her mistress, and heard FDR's stories.

JFK allegedly loved his women. Don't recall his being impeached. Politicians across the board and the aisles seem to like sex A LOT! Right down to the guy who was tapping his foot under the stall next door, after heavily criticizing Clinton.

Gingrich is qualified. We'll just see if he makes it. Hopefully his libido has slowed a bit, so that he can actually get some things accomplished.
It's a shell game when get right down to it, who can really trust any of them seemingly anymore, which is the major problem we are having these days, including with Obama..

I like Santorum the most in the race, but not sure if he will make it or not.. No I just was thinking about the situation with Newt, and I was trying to put it all into the right persepective or category. People can spin things so badly, and manipulate people so badly now adays, that it is hard to know what to think anymore. If people would keep everything in the right context & perspective, and quit being so bad, then we might get the lesser of the two evils at the end of the day...LOL

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud. The man has admitted to being a scumbucket. A serial scumbucket.

What's your problem? I'm sick to death of trying to find a saint aka McCain or Dole or Nixon.

I'll take my Teddly Nugent type of Christian these days. We're the money honey. I used to be a horrid human being albeit sweet and nice to those I loved but pretty cutthroat in the music industry. I changed.
I was born again.

I'm so sick of the holier than thou idiots on our side of the aisle who can't believe the man turned the page. You are going to pay for this.

It's a shell game when get right down to it, who can really trust any of them seemingly anymore, which is the major problem we are having these days, including with Obama..

I like Santorum the most in the race, but not sure if he will make it or not.. No I just was thinking about the situation with Newt, and I was trying to put it all into the right persepective or category. People can spin things so badly, and manipulate people so badly now adays, that it is hard to know what to think anymore. If people would keep everything in the right context & perspective, and quit being so bad, then we might get the lesser of the two evils at the end of the day...LOL

Newt isn't stupid. He will embrace his fellow conservatives.

He will rock them in his world. Gingrich can go after Romney in this battle but he still admires him.

Newt's from my generation. Where one can rip out an opponents liver and still love the crap out of them AND admire them for their accomplishments.

Today is going to be a good day.

Florida is it? One busy little girl from Canada is looking forward to it.:lol:

I thought Mark Sanford was a fool by what he did, but then again, I don't truly know what his situation was either in his marriage, so who was I to judge that part of it. Now the voters job was to judge him for his performance and actions as a governer, so he got what was coming to him, in which was exactly right in that case.

It is amazing the stretches people will make to come up with imaginary justifications for why a person would not get a divorce and instead cheat on their wives.

Let me tell you about Mark Sanford, because he is a real pig.

So first, the married Republican Governor, Mark Sanford, abandons his post and runs off to Argentina to be with, in his words, his "soul mate". His staff, trying to explain his mysterious absence from his job, tell reporters he is on a nature walk on the Appalachian Trail.

I am not making any of this up.

The Governor is spotted in an airport returning from South America. Instead of doing the smart thing and letting his flackies handle the media, he openly brags about his infidelity any time he gets near an open microphone.

Then comes the obligatory perp walk to the podium in front of the cameras. Everyone expects him to resign. And amazingly, for probably the first time in history, the wife declines to stand beside her man for the press conference. She jumps in the car and drives away, not even bothering to wave goodbye to the jackass over her shoulder.

Good for her! Perhaps the only sane person in this whole tragedy.

The Governor refuses to resign. So now we must hear exactly why he said he won't resign.

Basically, Mark Sanford says that in the bible, King David cheated on his wife. He espied another woman while walking on the roof of his palace who was also married and he fixed it so her husband would be killed in battle, and after all that, he did not resign as king. So what's good for King David is good for Governor Sanford.

No, really. I swear I am not making this up. A bible thumping Governor used the bible to justify his fooling around with another woman and not resigning from office. He really did. Look it up.

Well, before characterizing Sanford as a Bible Thumper, he was one of the sensible guys who said the Religious right has too much influence in the party, and they do. Absolutely.

Do admire his wife for not trotting out there with him. I wish more of them would do that.

I thought Mark Sanford was a fool by what he did, but then again, I don't truly know what his situation was either in his marriage, so who was I to judge that part of it. Now the voters job was to judge him for his performance and actions as a governer, so he got what was coming to him, in which was exactly right in that case.

It is amazing the stretches people will make to come up with imaginary justifications for why a person would not get a divorce and instead cheat on their wives.

Let me tell you about Mark Sanford, because he is a real pig.

So first, the married Republican Governor, Mark Sanford, abandons his post and runs off to Argentina to be with, in his words, his "soul mate". His staff, trying to explain his mysterious absence from his job, tell reporters he is on a nature walk on the Appalachian Trail.

I am not making any of this up.

The Governor is spotted in an airport returning from South America. Instead of doing the smart thing and letting his flackies handle the media, he openly brags about his infidelity any time he gets near an open microphone.

Then comes the obligatory perp walk to the podium in front of the cameras. Everyone expects him to resign. And amazingly, for probably the first time in history, the wife declines to stand beside her man for the press conference. She jumps in the car and drives away, not even bothering to wave goodbye to the jackass over her shoulder.

Good for her! Perhaps the only sane person in this whole tragedy.

The Governor refuses to resign. So now we must hear exactly why he said he won't resign.

Basically, Mark Sanford says that in the bible, King David cheated on his wife. He espied another woman while walking on the roof of his palace who was also married and he fixed it so her husband would be killed in battle, and after all that, he did not resign as king. So what's good for King David is good for Governor Sanford.

No, really. I swear I am not making this up. A bible thumping Governor used the bible to justify his fooling around with another woman and not resigning from office. He really did. Look it up.

Well, before characterizing Sanford as a Bible Thumper, he was one of the sensible guys who said the Religious right has too much influence in the party, and they do. Absolutely.

Do admire his wife for not trotting out there with him. I wish more of them would do that.
Of course he would say that the religious right had to much influence in the party during his reign, (wouldn't you if you were a Mark Sandford?) because it would be that same religious right that would be quick to condem him for his actions as their governer, and this while he was supposed to be on the job for them, and representing them while upon that job in which he wasn't (so yes I would say those things to if I were Mark Sandford).

I do agree that the wives shouldnot get up on that stage with them in a suggestion of support in such situations, infact they should be home packing the kids and the car up instead. When see the wives trying to hang in there, it makes one think that maybe they were in it for the power, prestige and the greed involved, so they don't do anything for their cause when getting up there on that stage in such terrible situations as their husbands had placed them in. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Newt is a serial cheater and he will offend again. If he gets into the white house he wil turn it into a adulted rate house.
What he and his present wife did to the ex was dispicable and the ex should have charged her with "alienation of affection" or borrowed from Lorena Bobbet. He is a Shoha Shokha.

Last edited:

Newt isn't stupid. He will embrace his fellow conservatives.

He will rock them in his world. Gingrich can go after Romney in this battle but he still admires him.

Newt's from my generation. Where one can rip out an opponents liver and still love the crap out of them AND admire them for their accomplishments.

Today is going to be a good day.

Florida is it? One busy little girl from Canada is looking forward to it.:lol:
I guess ole Newt can take his liver being ripped out also, and without even flenching when it is being done.. Hmmmm, maybe that is the thing people like about Newt down in South Carolina and in this race, where as he keeps a steady hand, and this no matter what he is being weighted down with while trying to dodge bullets coming in from so many different directions. :)

He refuses to resign.

So immorality does not apply to Newt? HIS personal life is off limits? Once is a mistake, three time is bad habit.

Forum List

Back