To all who Challenge Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit

There is NO logical reason to believe any god or gods exsist.

Not true. There are many reasons, both logical and illogical. There are even mathematical proofs that exist as reasons to believe that He exists. What there is is a lack of objective, scientific, evidence that He eixsts. If you want to debate about the existence of God you should at least stick to statements that are true, it destroys your credibility when you make a bald faced lie.

Not that that has ever mattered a whit to you, but one can hope.

your religion has no more facts to back its claims than sceintology does.
Listen to the words as you Respond! to my Question ! And I respond to You:eusa_hand:

Psalms 95:8-11 "Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
When your fathers tested Me; They tried Me, though they saw My work.
For forty years I was grieved with that generation, And said, 'It is a people who go astray in their hearts, And they do not know My ways.'
So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "

That only applies to the believers, not the rest of the world. You should stick to things you actually understand.

Last edited:
I thought God wanted us to question and challenge all things, including God?

A Respond to all Challenge

Heb 3:7-12 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, 'They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.' So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;

That didn't make any sense to me in relation to my response to your post.

God expects us to ask questions...he knows we aren't going to understand everything or know why we're being asked to do certain things. When something awful happens in our lives, he doesn't expect us to sit there and just take it without asking WHY??? We may not always get an answer, or the answer we want to get...but like He said "I will never leave you". He's always there to help us through any trials in our life.

I don't understand everything that i've read in the Bible..and there are so many interpretations that it's a constant struggle trying to make sure you're doing the right thing! But I believe the most important thing to remember is to live by His laws as much as you possibly can, ask for forgiveness when you don't, and treat others the way you would like to be treated. God knows nobody is perfect, as we all know "Love thy neighbor" is probably one of His hardest laws to follow!!! :)

Brings up an interesting point. If God's magnums opus (humans) are imperfect, doesn't that in itself make God imperfect?

No, it doesn't. He made us all to have our own will. He wants us to make our OWN choices. We make the choice to believe in Him or we don't. He made us imperfect for this reason. Because we can make our own choices, by what we learn in life, we make the decision to follow and love Him, or love the world (and Satan).

God expects us to ask questions...he knows we aren't going to understand everything or know why we're being asked to do certain things. When something awful happens in our lives, he doesn't expect us to sit there and just take it without asking WHY??? We may not always get an answer, or the answer we want to get...but like He said "I will never leave you". He's always there to help us through any trials in our life.

I don't understand everything that i've read in the Bible..and there are so many interpretations that it's a constant struggle trying to make sure you're doing the right thing! But I believe the most important thing to remember is to live by His laws as much as you possibly can, ask for forgiveness when you don't, and treat others the way you would like to be treated. God knows nobody is perfect, as we all know "Love thy neighbor" is probably one of His hardest laws to follow!!! :)

Brings up an interesting point. If God's magnums opus (humans) are imperfect, doesn't that in itself make God imperfect?

No, it doesn't. He made us all to have our own will. He wants us to make our OWN choices. We make the choice to believe in Him or we don't. He made us imperfect for this reason. Because we can make our own choices, by what we learn in life, we make the decision to follow and love Him, or love the world (and Satan).

Not talking about free will. We were created in his (their) image. Yet we are imperfect. If God created an imperfect being, that means he created something imperfect, that means he is imperfect. This is all depending if you believe that God is all knowing of course, which means that he knew that we were to be imperfect. If he knew that and did it anyway, then he's most definitely imperfect. Free will could only be practiced after creation.

Last edited:

Or evolution for that matter . One thing you can say for all world theologies is they do not change. There Holey texts remain the same year after . Now evolution changes yearly, almost monthly.

Word, go in your bible and read the one in Acts I think it is, what were the apostles told to do with the gospel in the town they visited ? And also read the one about giving pearls to swine.

Last edited:
.......... ABikerSailor.....Caroljo....Yoda....Warrior102..... Quantum Windbag........

.............PLYMCO_PILGRIM.......Momanohedhunter...........

I pray? Jeremiah 5:3 O Lord, are not Your eyes on the truth? You have stricken them, But they have not grieved; You have consumed them, But they have refused to receive correction. They have made their faces harder than rock; They have refused to return.

He said to me! Luke 10:16 He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
Jeremiah 2:29-31 "Why will you plead with Me? You all have transgressed against Me," says the Lord.
"In vain I have chastened your children; They received no correction. Your sword has devoured your prophets Like a destroying lion.
"O generation, see the word of the Lord! Have I been a wilderness to Israel, Or a land of darkness? Why do My people say, 'We are lords; We will come no more to You'?

I LORD, Remember Everthing :(

Isaiah 49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.

Psalms 132:1-2 I LORD, remember David, and all his afflictions: How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;

Psalms 74:2 I Remember Your congregation, which You have purchased of old, The tribe of Your inheritance, which You have redeemed-- This Mount Zion where You have dwelt.

Psalms 137:7 I Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

Deut 8:2 And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not.

Deut 9:27 I Remember Your servants, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; do not look on the stubbornness of this people, or on their wickedness or their sin,

Heb 13:3 I Remember the prisoners as if chained with them--those who are mistreated--since you yourselves are in the body also.

Ezek 16:59-63 For thus says the Lord God: "I will deal with you as you have done, who despised the oath by breaking the covenant.
"Nevertheless I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.
Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed, when you receive your older and your younger sisters; for I will give them to you for daughters, but not because of My covenant with you.
And I will establish My covenant with you. Then you shall know that I am the Lord,
that you may remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth anymore because of your shame, when I provide you an atonement for all you have done," says the Lord God.'

1 John 2:12-18 I write to you, little children, Because your sins are forgiven you for His name's sake. I write to you, fathers, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, Because you have overcome the wicked one. I write to you, little children, Because you have known the Father.
I have written to you, fathers, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I have written to you, young men, Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, And you have overcome the wicked one.
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world.
And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Last edited:

Not true. There are many reasons, both logical and illogical. There are even mathematical proofs that exist as reasons to believe that He exists. What there is is a lack of objective, scientific, evidence that He eixsts. If you want to debate about the existence of God you should at least stick to statements that are true, it destroys your credibility when you make a bald faced lie.

what proofs are there mathematical or otherwise that he exists enlighten me .

Why should I?

Why should I?
Cus you made a statement that there *WAS* dickhead if you make a statement as fact put up the proof or shut up

Why should I?
Cus you made a statement that there *WAS* dickhead if you make a statement as fact put up the proof or shut up

I responded to someone who said there are no reasons to believe, there are plenty. If your education is so limited that you do not know about Paschal, Descartes, or even Godel why should I educate you?

Or evolution for that matter . One thing you can say for all world theologies is they do not change. There Holey texts remain the same year after . Now evolution changes yearly, almost monthly.

Word, go in your bible and read the one in Acts I think it is, what were the apostles told to do with the gospel in the town they visited ? And also read the one about giving pearls to swine.

There are cold hard facts that back the evolution theory.

If you do not know this then you need to study some science

Why should I?

I responded to someone who said there are no reasons to believe, there are plenty. If your education is so limited that you do not know about Paschal, Descartes, or even Godel why should I educate you?
of course i know about *pascals wager

see below ..
he doesnt PROVE existance of god just argues that its best to believe in case he does y

Pascal's wager: Definition from Answers.com

Pascal's Wager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Argument from Pascal's Wager by Peter Kreeft

read and learn

IF YOU ARE saying its better to believe on his existance on the gamble that he *might * thats a matter of convenience much like politicans playing * lip service * to those listening.( TELL HIM WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR )

But thats not enougt dont you think if he does exist he will know you are playing be pascals rules so your not much more of a believers than a agnostic is
just in it for the hope of WINNING

of course i know about *pascals wager

see below ..
he doesnt PROVE existance of god just argues that its best to believe in case he does y

Pascal's wager: Definition from Answers.com

Pascal's Wager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Argument from Pascal's Wager by Peter Kreeft

read and learn

I never said that it proved anything. What I said was:

You should learn to comprehend basic English before you try to educate anyone about anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ]YouTube - ‪Kissing Hank's Ass‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back