To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

This thread is only a day old and dozens of hateful responses from republicans. This thread proves an old adage to be true - a republican's humanity ends where his wallet begins. Bringing up "the children" will just intensify his hatred.

Nothing hateful about turning back illegal aliens, or do you want every uneducated beaner coming here on our dime?

Beaners? Like I said, nothing brings out the hatred in some republicans like children in need. Thanks for proving my point.

They call us gringos, we call them beaners. Grow up.

I think most people, both right and left, support them going through the government process for refugees, being treated well, through this process, but once the process is complete, they should be sent home...and Most will be sent home, UNLESS during the process the gvt does determine that certain refugees are at risk for their life or sexual trafficking, or if the refugee child has a relative living here already, that can take them in.

Care.....once they are set loose with a so called hearing date....its ....:bye1:.....how many do you think show up for their hearing after being let loose into the population?.....especially after being told.....most of you will be sent back....
you think the gvt is going to just ''release'' these minor children on to the streets? By law, I don't believe they can do that???

i mean the great majority of those who happen to be adults....once they are set free in S.Cal you wont see them at any hearing....and some of them may be dangerous people....

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

This thread is only a day old and dozens of hateful responses from republicans. This thread proves an old adage to be true - a republican's humanity ends where his wallet begins. Bringing up "the children" will just intensify his hatred.

Nothing hateful about turning back illegal aliens, or do you want every uneducated beaner coming here on our dime?

well i think you kinda just proved what he said....

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

Feel free to open up your home and clothe, feed, educate and give medical treatment to these people at your own expense.

Sorry, in America majority rules and we voted that WE ALL kick in and help these refugees.

If you don't like it, LEAVE!

Beaners? Like I said, nothing brings out the hatred in some republicans like children in need. Thanks for proving my point.

There is nothing hateful about sending people back where they came from.

is that what he said?.....or do you know what a beaner is?....

And you are a traitor who is supporting an invasion of foreigners. So where on this list of VESTED INTERESTS do you reside ?

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Last edited:

Because two wrongs make a right...

fucking child.

Care.....once they are set loose with a so called hearing date....its ....:bye1:.....how many do you think show up for their hearing after being let loose into the population?.....especially after being told.....most of you will be sent back....
you think the gvt is going to just ''release'' these minor children on to the streets? By law, I don't believe they can do that???

i mean the great majority of those who happen to be adults....once they are set free in S.Cal you wont see them at any hearing....and some of them may be dangerous people....
Are many of them adults??? And is this normal procedure? No quick back ground check on these adult refugees before they are let loose awaiting their hearing? No red flags go up with DHS if they see tatoos all over their body or gang tats?

Last edited:
Why always America? Why can't the parents fight for a better home country that is free like us???

Are they lazy?

The parents are the gang bangers throwing the children out. Keep the kids in the camps with the diseased and most of the problem will disappear in a mass grave.

you probably think you are helping the Republicans bring more people to their camp ...dont ya?...

Are many of them adults??? And is this normal procedure? No quick back ground check on these adult refugees before they are let loose awaiting their hearing? No red flags go up with DHS if they see tatoos all over their body or gang tats?

I believe they have ALREADY let loose some thousands of them. Drove them to a bus station and just dropped them off, the media reported.

havent heard the word "beaners" since the 80's....get out much?

Feel free to open up your home and clothe, feed, educate and give medical treatment to these people at your own expense.

Sorry, in America majority rules and we voted that WE ALL kick in and help these refugees.

We did no such thing. Are you dreaming ?

it does?.....so how come when the majority here in California voted down gay marriage rights....twice.....it did not stick?.....majority rules?.....

Are many of them adults???

the news shots out here tell me yes

And is this normal procedure?

on the news here a "spokesperson" from the Cal. Immigration office said this is how it has been done....he said they are given a hearing date.....he said a great majority dont show up now...and now since they have been told they may be sent back....he said how many do you think are going to show up?....there is a reason this area has more illegals than any other part of the Country...the system here is way to lax.....S.Cal has more Mexicans than anyplace except Mexico City.....do you wonder why?....

No red flags go up with DHS if they see tatoos all over their body or gang tats?

already been covered,yes those ones are pulled aside.....but not all members are covered with Tattoos...and this was a concern by the Border Patrol people interviewed....the ones who are but dont look the part....

They are NOT refugees. The are illegal invaders who happen to be young. We should give them food, emergency medical treatment and then send them home to their parents. They should not be in this country more than a few days.

Before you make another stupid post, please look up the word "refugee"

it does?.....so how come when the majority here in California voted down gay marriage rights....twice.....it did not stick?.....majority rules?.....

majority only rules if it votes with the libtardians---------in the small minds of libtardians.

I'm sick of our immigration laws being broken our border not being secure and people thinking this country can continue having a everyone cross the border no problem and believing it won't cause a bigger mess than we already have.

I'm sick of our immigration laws being broken our border not being secure and people thinking this country can continue having a everyone cross the border no problem and believing it won't cause a bigger mess than we already have.

the majority agree with you. Obozo and his worshiping diciples do not.

Forum List

Back