To All My Fellow Disinformation Agents Out There

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I wanted to know if you guys are going to the Annual Government Disinformation Agents Conference this year? It's going to be at The Breakers in Palm Beach in May. I haven't seen the agenda for the conference. Anybody have any idea what the topics are?

I wanted to know if you guys are going to the Annual Government Disinformation Agents Conference this year? It's going to be at The Breakers in Palm Beach in May. I haven't seen the agenda for the conference. Anybody have any idea what the topics are?

pm me and i will forword you a pdf......the breakers again......:doubt:

I already have my tin foil dress to wear to the ball, do you like it?

8501bjo6.jpg

pm me and i will forword you a pdf......the breakers again......:doubt:

Like a disinformation agent can be trusted -------just sayin'. :lol:

actually you two where only profiled to be cognitive dissonance suffers....sorry
talk to Big D...isinfo...made he can hook you with up a recruitment officer ...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Lc5cnnpxE[/ame]

Last edited:
Conspiracy people ... got one for you that you may want to eat up, at least it's something that's more likely true:

Environmentalism! Those in the government that often push for the "changes" to be forced are conservatives who own the companies endorsed by the scientists which the environuts swallow the info on without question. Now THAT'S a conspiracy of epic proportions, dating back almost 20 years and on going. Try it, make the connections and even I will agree with you then.

Conspiracy people ... got one for you that you may want to eat up, at least it's something that's more likely true:

Environmentalism! Those in the government that often push for the "changes" to be forced are conservatives who own the companies endorsed by the scientists which the environuts swallow the info on without question. Now THAT'S a conspiracy of epic proportions, dating back almost 20 years and on going. Try it, make the connections and even I will agree with you then.

it is just another aspect of the globalist agenda to have a world wide tax in the form of a carbon tax.. to appropriate land and have corporate control of the natural environment

Last edited:
Hi Ms. Kitty:

Ms. Kitty is numbered among the 'Conspiracy People,' as her Conspiracy Theory was the very first Gov't Story out of the starting gate:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Okay, Ms. Kitty, go right ahead and explain how a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off these related 9/11 attacks. Here is Ms. Kitty's hero now:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ[/ame]

Everyone standing with the Gov't and saying this picture . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . represents a crashed 100-ton Jetliner is either a Loyal Bushie DUPE (pic and pic), OR a Loyal Bushie LIAR. I encourage Ms. Kitty to head over to Neurosport's new thread (here come on Ms. Kitty and stop running away!) to answer the real 9/11 evidence in Post #2, but Ms. Kitty will run away and hide - as usual . . .

GL with that too,

Terral

I really wish I did get paid to post replies on this message board. I wouldn't have to spend nine or more hours a day at work.

Forum List

Back