To All My Fellow Disinformation Agents Out There

Hi Big_D:

I really wish I did get paid to post replies on this message board. I wouldn't have to spend nine or more hours a day at work.

The Big_D is claiming to come here every day to support the Official Gov't 9/11 Cover Stories FOR FREE :)cuckoo:).

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead and try to convince me and these readers that this is an Official Gov't Photograph of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. :0) Run over to my "Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Hole" thread (here) and tell us some more Loyal Bushie LIES.

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is the Big_D's opportunity to show everyone here how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-ring Wall going 530 miles per hour, just like Senor Bushie says! Head over to my "This Is What Happened At The Pentagon" thread (here) and sell us some more Loyal Bushie LIES, i.e., if you ever grow a pair (pic) and can stop shaking in your boots from FEAR of being exposed even more.

fig-5-20.jpg

This is a picture of WTC-7 in full freefall mode coming down in 6.6 seconds . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . into this little pile from 'building fires/debris,' if you believe the Big_D :)cool:) and Senor Bushie :)eusa_liar:). Here again the Big_D has every opportunity to present his "Building Fires/Debris Did It" Official Gov't Explanation on my "WTC-7 Controlled Demolition" thread (here), if this cartoon character (pic) ever develops the backbone.

I have debated my share of DoD Field Operatives over the years (explained here briefly) and this guy does NOT appear to fit the profile (my USMB "Disinfo Agent" post), because those guys are three-dimensional thinkers with a great deal 'more' intelligence. No sir. This guy appears to be numbered among the many Loyal Bushie DUPES (pic and pic and pic) that strut around this fine USMB "Conspiracies Forum" with nothing better to do than convince you that "no conspiracy exists" . . . even though 'their' Conspiracy Theory looks a whole lot like this:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Amanda:

I like the shoes... the dress? Not so much. :tongue:

Thank you for helping everyone here to accurately define the term 'dingbat' . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqMG_jBNN1c[/ame]

GL,

Terral

I wanted to know if you guys are going to the Annual Government Disinformation Agents Conference this year? It's going to be at The Breakers in Palm Beach in May. I haven't seen the agenda for the conference. Anybody have any idea what the topics are?

you a dis info agent? naw your too ignorant.Your just ignorant and in denial.The only KNOWN dis in fo agent here is Big D.Its so obvious with his long moronic bible lengths posts he comes back with of disinformation and lies mixed in with a few truths when he cant counter our points.Thats the way dis in fo agents operate.People like you,divecon,retired,elvis and others are just fools afraid of the truth about government conspiracys like 9/11.You guys arent dis in fo agents like he is in the fact that you all just come back with moronic one liners when you cant counter our points.He is a dis in fo agent.YOU and the other 9/11 apologists like the ones I mentioned,are just plain Loyal Bush dupes willing to be brainwashed by their lies and propaganda like the blind sheep you all are.

Last edited:
Hi Amanda:

I like the shoes... the dress? Not so much. :tongue:

Thank you for helping everyone here to accurately define the term 'dingbat' . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqMG_jBNN1c[/ame]

GL,

Terral

I always thot Edith was really sweet. So if I get to play Edith to your Archie I don't think I'm doing too badly. :)

I wanted to know if you guys are going to the Annual Government Disinformation Agents Conference this year? It's going to be at The Breakers in Palm Beach in May. I haven't seen the agenda for the conference. Anybody have any idea what the topics are?

I really wish I did get paid to post replies on this message board. I wouldn't have to spend nine or more hours a day at work.
me too
sure would be nice to just focus on the truth, it would make it an easy money job
while these guys are fooled by charlatans like Alex Jones

me too
sure would be nice to just focus on the truth, it would make it an easy money job

don't forget these gentlmen...Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

me too

don't forget these gentlmen...Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
has Alex Jones ever used them as a refference?
i bet he has
thus, to use the logic of you troofers(sources PM quoted are no good) once used by Alex Jones as a refference those people lose their credibility

me too

i bet he has
thus, to use the logic of you troofers(sources PM quoted are no good) once used by Alex Jones as a refference those people lose their credibility

what kind of twisted logic is that ...you have no Idea the caliber of guest alexs has on obviously...

i bet he has

what kind of twisted logic is that ...you have no Idea the caliber of guest alexs has on obviously...
no, its using the exact same logic you have used claiming that sources PM used are discredited because PM used them

i bet he has

no, its using the exact same logic you have used claiming that sources PM used are discredited because PM used them

while ignoring all of these highly crediable voices of individual patriots...

while ignoring all of these highly crediable voices of individual patriots...
same as you do the highly credible sources PM used

me too

funny that no matter how many times you show them that they never look at it-since they never comment about it except with B.S they know is untrue like-None of those people are real,blah blah blah blah blah.Not surprising though since as we both know,they only see what they want to see or hear what they want to hear.:cuckoo: Like you said,they ignore all these credible patriots with the kind of expertise to deal with thise kind of stuff and take the word of the COUSIN of the homeland security Michael Chertoff,for popular mechanics,HIS word.I love it.as i have said before,taking popular mechanics word for it is like taking Hitlers word that his police found no gas chambers.Lol.That magazine has as much credibility as he would making statements like that.such gullability and blind faith in our government institutions and officals.Pretty pathetic.sad but true.They think their all a bunch of choir boys up there in washington who always tell the truth and that all these witnesses who had a version different from the governments are liars.how sad.

Last edited:
Hi Big_D:
The Big_D is claiming to come here every day to support the Official Gov't 9/11 Cover Stories FOR FREE :)cuckoo:).

So then you get paid to support the opposite then?

Go ahead and try to convince me and these readers that this is an Official Gov't Photograph of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. :0) Run over to my "Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Hole" thread (here) and tell us some more Loyal Bushie LIES.

USATODAY.com - On Flight 93 tape: 'We have a bomb'
911debunker: Flight 93 - Why it wasn't shot down, part 2

This is the Big_D's opportunity to show everyone here how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-ring Wall going 530 miles per hour, just like Senor Bushie says! Head over to my "This Is What Happened At The Pentagon" thread (here) and sell us some more Loyal Bushie LIES, i.e., if you ever grow a pair (pic) and can stop shaking in your boots from FEAR of being exposed even more.

http://mceer.buffalo.edu/meetings/AEI/presentations/06Mlakar-paper.pdf
Pentagon Rings and the Exit Hole
Pentagon witnesses -Debunk 9/11 Myths
Pentagon debris -Debunk 9/11 Myths

This is a picture of WTC-7 in full freefall mode coming down in 6.6 seconds . . .
. . . into this little pile from 'building fires/debris,' if you believe the Big_D :)cool:) and Senor Bushie :)eusa_liar:). Here again the Big_D has every opportunity to present his "Building Fires/Debris Did It" Official Gov't Explanation on my "WTC-7 Controlled Demolition" thread (here), if this cartoon character (pic) ever develops the backbone.

I will read your paper eventually, but here is a paper about the fall of WTC 7:
http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf
It was read and approved by all of these experts:
ASCE: Journal of Structural Engineering <br> Editorial Board

I have debated my share of DoD Field Operatives over the years (explained here briefly) and this guy does NOT appear to fit the profile (my USMB "Disinfo Agent" post), because those guys are three-dimensional thinkers with a great deal 'more' intelligence. No sir. This guy appears to be numbered among the many Loyal Bushie DUPES (pic and pic and pic) that strut around this fine USMB "Conspiracies Forum" with nothing better to do than convince you that "no conspiracy exists"

So you think I have nothing better to do with my time but this when you have been on this forum far less than I have and already have more posts?

Forum List

Back