TMZ....WTF is this?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
So there is this TV on all the time at work, but I've always either turned it off or muted it, yet we had a new hire in that wanted to watch/hear this inane shit.

So I sat down, got ready to insult some bed wetters and I couldn't even ignore the vacuous chatter coming from the screen. Is this a real TV show? Am I surrounded by "people" that are entertained by this insipid bullshit? I seriously had to ask this kid if he had a frontal lobotomy and he responded by saying his appendix was fine.

All I could do was walk away.

We need Cthulhu and a meteor. Let some aborigines on an obscure island repopulate the earth. Mankind destroyed itself by establishing too many safety barriers and allow the stupid people to breed.

They worship that stupid ganger 'culture' they adore out there, and the host is a major faggot; it's eitther The Kardashian Hour of some idiot ganger hip hop crap. Yes. do turn it off. It's a bunch of sickos.

So there is this TV on all the time at work, but I've always either turned it off or muted it, yet we had a new hire in that wanted to watch/hear this inane shit.

So I sat down, got ready to insult some bed wetters and I couldn't even ignore the vacuous chatter coming from the screen. Is this a real TV show? Am I surrounded by "people" that are entertained by this insipid bullshit? I seriously had to ask this kid if he had a frontal lobotomy and he responded by saying his appendix was fine.

All I could do was walk away.

We need Cthulhu and a meteor. Let some aborigines on an obscure island repopulate the earth. Mankind destroyed itself by establishing too many safety barriers and allow the stupid people to breed.
No, don't sell them. They will just cross the border again

What we need is this

4547351_0.jpg

• Banned
No, don't sell them. They will just cross the border again

What we need is this

4547351_0.jpg
I'd sell them to the Libiyans mostly, they're the main market for human "resources". They've controlled it for 600 years. Helicopter fuel is expensive also, and if we can stuff 100k bed wetters on a cargo ship we could complete the removal in around 200 voyages.

Forum List

Back