Tmobile manager thanks Concealed carry law for ending robbery...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just saw this on the news....Predfan posted it in the firearms thread but this is about the owner of the store.....on the local news he thanked the new concealed carry law and the fact that his employee is a concealed carry permit holder.......I never thought I would see this in Chicago....

T-Mobile store employee shoots 2 armed robbery suspects near 95th, Jeffrey

The T-Mobile store in the 2000-block of East 95th St. was left riddled with bullet holes. If not for the employee carrying a weapon with a concealed carry license, the manager of the store says he might be telling a different story.

"I think concealed carry is a great opportunity for managers, workers, employees to protect themselves in these cases. And our employee did a great job to protect themselves and the other employee," said Neil Tadros, store manager.

He says two men entered the store and acted like they were shopping for phones for a few minutes, then pulled out guns.

One employee ran to the back to call for help while the other pulled out his own gun and fired at the two suspects. He hit one of them in the groin and the arm, and the other in the abdomen and the arm.

The men ran from the store with the employee chasing them, on the phone giving a description to police.

The suspects then drove to a nearby hospital where police took them into custody.

Neighbors say the cell phone store has been robbed several times in the last month. Ed Brown was working in the salon next door.

We need more of these stories and then the criminals will start breaking into stores when no one is in them...that way they won't get shot.....

Just saw this on the news....Predfan posted it in the firearms thread but this is about the owner of the store.....on the local news he thanked the new concealed carry law and the fact that his employee is a concealed carry permit holder.......I never thought I would see this in Chicago....

The T-Mobile store in the 2000-block of East 95th St. was left riddled with bullet holes. If not for the employee carrying a weapon with a concealed carry license, the manager of the store says he might be telling a different story.

"I think concealed carry is a great opportunity for managers, workers, employees to protect themselves in these cases. And our employee did a great job to protect themselves and the other employee," said Neil Tadros, store manager.

He says two men entered the store and acted like they were shopping for phones for a few minutes, then pulled out guns.

One employee ran to the back to call for help while the other pulled out his own gun and fired at the two suspects. He hit one of them in the groin and the arm, and the other in the abdomen and the arm.

The men ran from the store with the employee chasing them, on the phone giving a description to police.

The suspects then drove to a nearby hospital where police took them into custody.

Neighbors say the cell phone store has been robbed several times in the last month. Ed Brown was working in the salon next door.

We need more of these stories and then the criminals will start breaking into stores when no one is in them...that way they won't get shot.....
Good :thup:

^ I said that before. Is this a duplicate thread? Or was my post deleted? And if so, why?

^ I said that before. Is this a duplicate thread? Or was my post deleted? And if so, why?

I posted a different start to the thread and had a technical glitch...so I redid it...and then I saw the original actually made it through and changed the beginning to the new one........

I posted a different start to the thread and had a technical glitch...so I redid it...and then I saw the original actually made it through and changed the beginning to the new one........
Ah. Thanks to certain mods on this forum, one can't be sure.

Ah. Thanks to certain mods on this forum, one can't be sure.

Sorry...I didn't realize that your reply was bounced.......the flash player or something froze the first time and made a mess of the first post.....

Forum List

Back