Tminus 6 days and counting

Well, let me try again. What do you define as a thorough drubbing? Losing one seat? 10 seats? Control of one house? Both houses?

Please tell us what your expectations are. You're being very vague.

Would you call losing one seat a drubbing?

I don't know WHAT you call a drubbing....that's why I'm asking....what are your expectations for this election, Rabbi?

That the Democrats will lose big time and their agenda will be permanently derailed.

I don't know WHAT you call a drubbing....that's why I'm asking....what are your expectations for this election, Rabbi?

That the Democrats will lose big time and their agenda will be permanently derailed.

What is it you mean by "lose big time"? How many seats? Houses? Governorships?

Time to ignore the Rabbi on this issue. He is just giggling at his keyboard because he knows he will claim to be right regardless of the results on Nov 2. This is the way he operates on every topic he posts on. Why should we expect him to behave any differently?

I leave specific predictions to fortune-tellers and soothesayers. I will say that Republicans will be breaking out the champaigne and Democrats will be drinking Skoal Vodka to drown their sorrows.

So, what are your expectations?

My expectations? Isn't it quite clear? I want the total eradication of all who call themself democrat:lol:

How do you define that? Taking 1 seat? 10 seats? Majority in the House? Majority in House and Senate?

What are your expectations in this election. Please tell us.

Why do I need to define what I want? I want all liberal democrats gone. Or me specfic al liberals

I leave specific predictions to fortune-tellers and soothesayers. I will say that Republicans will be breaking out the champaigne and Democrats will be drinking Skoal Vodka to drown their sorrows.

You really don't know and are afraid to put down anything specific, aren't you?

What's your prediction chickenshit?

Rabbi wants to declare victory regardless of the outcome...thats how he operates on every topic

What's your prediction chickenshit?

Me? I think the Republicans will gain a few seats and maybe the Speakership of the House. But not the Senate. See how easy that was for me to say?

Now you are Rabbi's rescuer, are you?

Rabbi wants to declare victory regardless of the outcome...thats how he operates on every topic

I think you may be right...he is certainly running away from my questions on specifics.

Do you not know what ALL means?

So, you predict a clean sweep? No Democrats in the House and all Democrat Senators losing....OK, I'll keep that in mind.

Are you confused again? How do you get a want with a prediction?

I want all liberals gone
I predict all liberals will be gone.
Do you see the difference?
sorry, thats not gonna happen because some liberals arent even up for re-election

Do you not know what ALL means?

So, you predict a clean sweep? No Democrats in the House and all Democrat Senators losing....OK, I'll keep that in mind.

I want all liberals gone

OK

So bigracist1775 is on the record here

He will vote against all liberals....not a stretch
Every Liberal at all levels of government in every state will be defeated......OK, lets wait for Tuesday to see if that happens

I want all liberals gone
sorry, thats not gonna happen because some liberals arent even up for re-election

My comment is lost on most but why is it lost on you dive con?
I want a billion dollars is that going to happen?

I want all liberals gone

OK

So bigracist1775 is on the record here

He will vote against all liberals....not a stretch
Every Liberal at all levels of government in every state will be defeated......OK, lets wait for Tuesday to see if that happens

Who is bigracist1775? is that your other moniker?

Forum List

Back