Tlaib, Omar and BDS

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I’ve heard a lot of the controversy over the ban but am still unclear on what the Congress women's exact affiliation with BDS is. Can anybody share a link, quote or video of what exactly they support about BDS or how they are affiliated?

I’ve heard a lot of the controversy over the ban but am still unclear on what the Congress women's exact affiliation with BDS is. Can anybody share a link, quote or video of what exactly they support about BDS or how they are affiliated?
WTF is BDS? Big Dick Syndrome?

boycott, divest, sanction Israel.
They left wing bigot Democrats want to take down Israel.

They blamed israel for pali muslims hating gays. Those chicks are fucking retarded and hateful.
Can you show what they said? I’m more interested in seeing their exact words and not other people’s interpretations.
Israel Bars Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib From Entering Country Over BDS Support

Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and the only representatives who support the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. A law allows the Interior Ministry to bar BDS supporters from entering the country, but there are exceptions if doing so would harm the country’s Israel’s foreign relations, Haaretz reported.

I don't know what they said, but apparently, they have never denied being BDS supporters.

So they should rename it TDS; Tiny Dick Syndrome..........

EXCELLENT DEFINITION ringel dear. Your best of all time. It is all explained
in the Koran by the Big Mo----who could logically be called THE BIG DICK. The
concept is conquest by starvation siege, followed by pillage, rape, enslavement
and exploitation.

and exploitation.
Who do they think they are? The Babylonians? The Romans? Geeze, it's been done already........ :D

and exploitation.
Who do they think they are? The Babylonians? The Romans? Geeze, it's been done already........ :D
And that's not even 1/4 of the people who have invaded that tiny speck of dust.
:laugh:

What is it with that land that makes people willing to go to war for 5000 years to secure it.

What am I missing?

They blamed israel for pali muslims hating gays. Those chicks are fucking retarded and hateful.
Actually they don't think the Israelis' should steal the Palestinians land and shouldn't use them as target practice.

and exploitation.

absolutely---its been done and now its being done by muslims. Muslims are very proud of their CLASSICAL roots. Did you know that one of the founders of
extreme NATIONALIST IMPERIALISM is so much a muslim hero that muslims try to convince themselves that he was really a "muslim"------that person is
ALEXANDER '"da great"--------that ambitious patricidal genius is also
an EMULATABLE CREATURE . Posthumous "reversion" to islam was popular
long before the Mormons adopted the weird principle. Go back to eighth grade
history class and think ALEXANDER------he was remarkably Islamic in his approach.

Those women also call for a boycott of Saudi regime for their human rights abuses.

and exploitation.
And that's not even 1/4 of the people who have invaded that tiny speck of dust.
:laugh:

What is it with that land that makes people willing to go to war for 5000 years to secure it.

What am I missing?

Joooos. It is the land in which the language and the philosophy and
culture of DA JOOOOS developed. Not all people are so fascinated.
The nations of the far east seem unphased. The romans were obsessed
as was the unfortunately live birth------muhummad of Mecca

Those women also call for a boycott of Saudi regime for their human rights abuses.

Called for? Why didn’t they bring forth a resolution like they did with BDS.

the reason for their desire to boycott THE SAUDI REGIME should be obvious to anyone who knows anything about anything-----Osama ALSO wanted to bring
the SAUDI REGIME down. Iran is desperate to do so-----it would be so even if
the Saudis did not control the black turd in the sand. The Saudis control, not only
Mecca-----but also the all important erstwhile jewish city of Yathrib ----the spot at which islam really began with a comprehensive genocide ----allahuakbaaaaar

what "human rights abuses" ???? ever meet a Saudi? are lots of people
trying to FLEE Saudi Arabia in a barrage of bombs and bullets or in leaky boats?

Forum List

Back