Another big win for Trump on the national debt

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.

Trump never made the transition from his private business life to POTUS. Lying without consequence got him here so why stop.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.

Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.
If Trump was being sincere when he promised that (not likely, based on recent events) he has been presented nothing but gluttonous spending bills since he took office.

That's no fucking excuse. He should veto until the shit gets reasonable. That's what he was hired to do.

There is no excuse, but NOBODY including the dog-shit GOP has helped.

And now he is talking cutting capital gains taxes which only tend to apply to millionaires, and balloon the deficit even further.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.

Because you never seem to know what the fuck you're talking about. You have no idea what 'strategy' your Orange Virus has to fix the deficit. You don't even know if he has one. You're simply another Cult45 moron with zero facts and 100% bluster. Stay in your wheel house.

I am guessing you educational background in economics is high school at best.
Are economy has expanded but tax revenue continues to decline. The largest benefactors of the tax cuts are the top 1% and corporations who are using the majority added profits to benefit their stock holders..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Because you never seem to know what the fuck you're talking about. You have no idea what 'strategy' your Orange Virus has to fix the deficit. You don't even know if he has one. You're simply another Cult45 moron with zero facts and 100% bluster. Stay in your wheel house.

You seem triggered snowflake. President Trump is pursuing the only strategy left to us after decades of mismanagement by Washington politicians. I'll let you liberal primitive brains flail a while longer before sharing the strategy with those capable of comprehending it.

... and I'm guessing you educational background in English is 3rd grade "at best".

You seem triggered snowflake. President Trump is pursuing the only strategy left to us after decades of mismanagement by Washington politicians. I'll let you liberal primitive brains flail a while longer before sharing the strategy with those capable of comprehending it.

Yeah, you're full of shit, as usual. Best run back under your bridge, winger.

• Thanks

Are economy has expanded but tax revenue continues to decline. The largest benefactors of the tax cuts are the top 1% and corporations who are using the majority added profits to benefit their stock holders..

My superior intellect is a towering pillar of liberal destruction.

^^^ another ignorant leftist admits they have no clue.

The President had no intention of paying off the debt in eight years. It’s was specious campaign rhetoric to wheedle the masses.

• Thanks

^^^ another ignorant leftist admits they have no clue.

^^^ another ignorant deplorable admits they sniff glue.

Listen to this guy. Once again, I cannot believe there are this many absolutely stupid immoral USA citizens. (maybe he is a Russian bot acting like a stupid immoral American).

... and I'm guessing you educational background in English is 3rd grade "at best".
I was trying to use poor English, so the under-educated Trump supporters will understand.

My superior intellect is a towering pillar of liberal destruction.
To you, you are an intellect; to the vast majority of the world population you are an immoral, stupid ass. You will never get it.
The metrics that unite all Trump supporters are lack of adequate education, lack of skills for 21st century jobs and lack of morals. A fine group, they are.

Listen to this guy. Once again, I cannot believe there are this many absolutely stupid immoral USA citizens. (maybe he is a Russian bot acting like a stupid immoral American).

He's just a really shitty Cult45 troll.

Forum List

Back