Titles: 1) Update on Wasserman-Shultz; or 2) Democrats Going to Jail

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
As House of Representatives go, there is no one who seems to belong in jail more than Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. (Even many Democrats want to see her there).

But, Xavier Becerra, the turd from California, who used to be in the House, may belong there too. The tangled Muslim Web that Wasserman-Shultz has weaved with the Pakistani Wife-Beater* Awan, has now apparently ensnared Becerra too. Read:

Red-handed! Cops caught Dem IT aide hiding secret server

Selected Excerpts:

"The Daily Caller now reports that Awan routed data to a secret server linked to the House Democratic Caucus, which was chaired at the time by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra.

"Becerra left his position as House representative to become California’s attorney general. “He wanted to wipe his server, and we brought to his attention it was under investigation".

"The data was completely out of [the members’] possession. Does it mean it was sold to the Russians? I don’t know.”

“I would just predict that this is going to be a very significant story, and people should fasten their seat belts on this one.”

Muslims ratting out Democrats and Democrats going to Jail? Sounds like a good thing.

*Awan, the Pakistani Muslim Turd has three wives (or two wives and a girlfriend) and apparently he beat them all, two called the cops on him, and his mother-in-law called them for her daughter--but its all O.K. as he is a Muslim. Why do we let these assholes into this country?

______

As House of Representatives go, there is no one who seems to belong in jail more than Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. (Even many Democrats want to see her there).

But, Xavier Becerra, the turd from California, who used to be in the House, may belong there too. The tangled Muslim Web that Wasserman-Shultz has weaved with the Pakistani Wife-Beater* Awan, has now apparently ensnared Becerra too. Read:

Selected Excerpts:

"The Daily Caller now reports that Awan routed data to a secret server linked to the House Democratic Caucus, which was chaired at the time by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra.

"Becerra left his position as House representative to become California’s attorney general. “He wanted to wipe his server, and we brought to his attention it was under investigation".

"The data was completely out of [the members’] possession. Does it mean it was sold to the Russians? I don’t know.”

“I would just predict that this is going to be a very significant story, and people should fasten their seat belts on this one.”

*Awan, the Pakistani Muslim Turd has three wives (or two wives and a girlfriend) and apparently he beat them all, two called the cops on him, and his mother-in-law called them for her daughter--but its all O.K. as he is a Muslim. Why do we let these assholes into this country?

______

You are a racist misogynist homophobic Islamaphobic deplorable!

All kidding aside, DWS deserves to be buried under the jail.

Selected Excerpts:

______

You are a racist misogynist homophobic Islamaphobic deplorable!

All kidding aside, DWS deserves to be buried under the jail.

I am a proud Deplorable....and no one has yet provided a good reason why we should import a Culture from the Middle East which has consistently shown, over many centuries....that it cannot live in harmony with the Western World; that it will not assimilate; and will only seek to conquer.

I don't know why even Liberal Women would want the Barbarians here.

Forum List

Back