Titanic was an inside job

For what?

Afraid of a little ice? Ice can't sink an iron ship. If Titanic really hit that iceberg, the iceberg would have sunk
Ice can't sink an iron ship. If Titanic really hit that iceberg, the iceberg would have sunk
Honestly, you are just a fucking idiot

Icebergs can't sink
An iceberg caused damage to the ship
which allowed the body of water she was floating on
to rush in faster then it could be pumped out
flooding the compartments, redistributing weight
the ship was now heavier in mass and density
therefore, was no longer buoyant....

the shifting weight from the water,
caused stress to split the ship in half....AND SINK

Put the pipe down... crack is wack!
Nice try Short Bus

Try picking up a science book.......metal smashes ice
Nice try Short Bus

Try picking up a science book.......metal smashes ice
Take your fucking hammer and dont come back
until you've whittled away an iceberg
Paid Government shill still trying to cover up an inside job

Ice can sink a metal ship.....what a moron

Well, you really took him to school on that!!!!! :bow3::bow3::bow3::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
It is not that hard to destroy those that have a weak science background

Last edited:
I am so very sorry that I saw this thread.

A little above your intellectual pay grade, I'm afraid
Was that about that big ship or something? I remember reading something about one that sank a few years back. Sorry I don't keep up with it all.

Government cover up

Ever realize that every person who allegedly saw an iceberg is now dead?
When did it happen?

It never happened.

D'uh!

Was that about that big ship or something? I remember reading something about one that sank a few years back. Sorry I don't keep up with it all.

Government cover up

When did it happen?
One by one, the witnesses were killed off

Dead men tell no tales

Government cover up

When did it happen?
One by one, the witnesses were killed off

Dead men tell no tales
I don't watch the news much anymore, was that in the 90's?

How gullible some people are....Ice cannot break steel.

Lets do an experiment..

You get yourself a 3 foot ice cycle, I'll get a 3 foot steel sword

Lets have a fight and see who wins

Let's do a scientific experiment
See if any of those ice cubes break through the bowl

vanilla-ice-cream_8.jpg

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

Look at how the money changed hands. Some of the richest people in the world were on that boat. Follow the money.

LOL this thread! :laugh:

You mean to say the Titanic was an inside job.....like... somebody was on the grassy knoll? and shot it dead??

sorry but couldn't resist! :uhoh3::laugh:

You mean to say the Titanic was an inside job.....like... somebody was on the grassy knoll? and shot it dead??

He doesn't believe an iceberg can sink a ship.

What about these ships that were sunk by an iceberg?
Date Ship name Deaths
2007 Explorer none
1991 Finnpolaris none
1977 William Carson none
1959 Hans Hedtoft 95
1923 Le Raymound 2+
1912 Titanic 1,517
1905 Albatross 8
1905 Borston (all)
1905 Gibralter 5
1901 Islander 40
c1900 Emmeline 15
1897 Vaillant 78
1894 Rose 12
1893 Horn Head (all 25) [2]
1887 Susan 6
1882 Western Belle 13
1880 Edith Troop 25
1875 Vicksburg 42
1861 Canadian 35
1857 John Gilpin none
1856 John Rutledge 118
1856 Pacific 186
1849 Hannah 49
1849 Maria 109
1847 Eulalia 24
1841 William Brown 47
1828 Superb 6+

List of ships sunk by icebergs - Wikipedia

Not that I'm taking this obvious satire seriously, but:

The "metal" used on the Titanic was inferior. At low temperatures it was extremely brittle. It had been exposed to 28 degree water for hours prior to striking the iceberg.

Welding wasn't used in the hull construction, they used rivets. The rivets used on the Titanic were more inferior than the steel. These shattered like glass when stressed, popping the seams open.

Lost fact of the Titanic disaster: The fire in coal bunker #5. They could not put it out, and needed to get to NY as fast as possible in order to get it extinguished. This heat softened the steel all around this bunker, including bulkheads, the hull, everything else. This was the real reason for the extra speed.

As to the idiotic "experiment" proposed in the OP.... Today's hammers are made of far superior steel than that of the Titanic's hull. I give you, the Orpple:

An Orpple is a hybrid, a combination of an apple and an orange. It has a pocket of kool-aid in the middle. It's for folks who just cannot help themselves, and have to compare apples to oranges. Now, you can have both! Enjoy.
I'm voting your response, Midnight Marauder, as no. 1 due to the interesting content you provided. You wrote:

Not that I'm taking this obvious satire seriously, but:

The "metal" used on the Titanic was inferior. At low temperatures it was extremely brittle. It had been exposed to 28 degree water for hours prior to striking the iceberg.

Welding wasn't used in the hull construction, they used rivets. The rivets used on the Titanic were more inferior than the steel. These shattered like glass when stressed, popping the seams open.

Lost fact of the Titanic disaster: The fire in coal bunker #5. They could not put it out, and needed to get to NY as fast as possible in order to get it extinguished. This heat softened the steel all around this bunker, including bulkheads, the hull, everything else. This was the real reason for the extra speed.

As to the idiotic "experiment" proposed in the OP.... Today's hammers are made of far superior steel than that of the Titanic's hull. I give you, the Orpple:

An Orpple is a hybrid, a combination of an apple and an orange. It has a pocket of kool-aid in the middle. It's for folks who just cannot help themselves, and have to compare apples to oranges. Now, you can have both! Enjoy.

_______
I didn't know about the fire in coal bunker #5. This explains the real reason for why they were traveling so fast. Very interesting!

He doesn't believe an iceberg can sink a ship.

What about these ships that were sunk by an iceberg?
Date Ship name Deaths
2007 Explorer none
1991 Finnpolaris none
1977 William Carson none
1959 Hans Hedtoft 95
1923 Le Raymound 2+
1912 Titanic 1,517
1905 Albatross 8
1905 Borston (all)
1905 Gibralter 5
1901 Islander 40
c1900 Emmeline 15