Tingle down his leg, Chris Matthews, compares Soleimani to Princess Dianna

Holy shit Matthews compared a mass murderer Iranian terrorist general who has killed hundreds Iranian protesters his own countrymen, hundreds of U.S. solders, and gravely wounded thousands...to Elvis and princess Dianna Christ almighty. :cuckoo:

Holy shit Matthews compared a mass murderer Iranian terrorist general who has killed hundreds Iranian protesters his own countrymen, hundreds of U.S. solders, and gravely wounded thousands...to Elvis and princess Dianna Christ almighty. :cuckoo:
The guy has fell off his rocker big time.

Maybe the DNC lockstep shill hates women.

The guy has fell off his rocker big time.
Yep. TDS pushed him further into insanity than he already is.

• Banned

Seems he's confused about where his loyalties should lie.

And he's one of the Muppets the left idolizes.

I can not wait for the collapse of our traditional media.

Mathews compared the SITUATIONS OF THE PUBLIC'S REACTION AND OUTPOURING DIRECTLY FOLLOWING THE DEATHS of Soleimani, Elvis and Princess Dianna. He did that to highlight the fact that the Orange Clown had brought a semblance of unity to the split factions of the moment in Iran with the assassination of Soleimani.

What a distorted, fucked up OP, Gramps! But a nice try with your bullshit propaganda!

I think he left out the part where the public reaction was all but FORCED and ORCHESTRATED but hey, what can we expect from our dishonest media??

Government orchestrated funeral protesters
VS
Public protesters risking their lives to protest

Hmmmm which is REAL?

Whadaya expect from the slobbering lefty slug who dribbled his wad down his leg at the mere sound of Barry’s voice?

I’m sure he’ll be following up any day soon with reports of how rational Iranians are talking about the dead terrorist now as well the religious nuts running the show.

And all because of Trump, but I don’t wanna steal any of Chrissy’s thunder.

Seems he's confused about where his loyalties should lie.

And he's one of the Muppets the left idolizes.

I can not wait for the collapse of our traditional media.

Like all media, he's just trying to sell viewership.

But I'm so thankful that the General never felt a thing and never knew what the hell hit him. :D

Forum List

Back