CNN Anchor Suggests Iranian ‘Death To America’ Chants Aren’t ‘Seriously Meant’

It's just a standard part of their language.
A greeting of sorts. Small talk.
Much like how we bring up the weather in meeting others.

Then why doesn’t CNN have reporters in Iran? Send that anchor there!

CNN Anchor Suggests Iranian ‘Death To America’ Chants Aren’t ‘Seriously Meant’

Shes either a complete moron or just keeping her head down and collecting those anchor checks

“I will say, I will say, I was in Tehran when they were chanting ‘Death to America’ once. I was at a rally, the people couldn’t have been any friendlier to me personally as an American. It sort of felt like a thing and a trope, as opposed to anything that actually was seriously meant and considered,” Burnett replied. “I understand your point, but having been there my experience was quite different.”

All third worlders know white western leftwingers are complete idiots and tools ....of course they're being nice to you ..they know exactly how to exploit you :auiqs.jpg:

I been around different cultures all my life ...I've even laughed with trinidadians over it .Years ago ...in meat space ....its so old ...and you're embarrassments to the entire white race and western civilization.

It's called blowing smoke up your ass with a smile sweetheart ....if hey hate you are not it dont matter ....they want you to go on tv and rub one out over them ..

Baizuo's :auiqs.jpg:

Betcha shes a self declared femisisnt
Imam of Peace
@Imamofpeace

Real feminists. Brave Iranian women put their lives on the line everyday to fight against a government that denies them their basic rights. They chant “shameless!” at the regime. Unlike the “feminists” in the USA who think it’s all about pink hats and

Link to video video

Twitter

After 40 years of Death to America

It doesn’t seem too serious

for the zillion times...... like the President said.....why anybody on this earth would pay any attention to CNN?

pTEoRs6.jpg

he's more than welcome to go to Iran and ask 'em in the middle of their rally.

Forum List

Back