Tin Man Tim

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Supposedly a "normal" democrat, Tim Ryan claims he "forgot" to put his hand over his heart for the Anthem before Wednesday night's debate. Sure thing, Tim.....or maybe you were sending a dog whistle to morons who hate America and won't recognize our theme song. Let's say he did forget.....could there be an easier disqualification to be President? Wait...Barry did the same thing but then muslims don't recognize countries...even their own. Has Tim converted like Brennan did or is he simply a moron? :dunno:

6a4efc8a-6a23-4144-85f7-d8185e30d1b5-GTY_1165238396.jpg

Notice Marianne on his right looking like she has a fish bone stuck in her esophagus and mayor Petey a couple of clowns over adjusting his tie....Trump has nothing to worry about. :lol:

Rep. Tim Ryan: Not placing hand on heart for national anthem wasn't protest

Last edited:
:surprised1:OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesn't look like he wore a flag pin either! the HORROR!!!!

Supposedly a "normal" democrat, Tim Ryan claims he "forgot" to put his hand over his heart for the Anthem before Wednesday night's debate. Sure thing, Tim.....or maybe you were sending a dog whistle to morons who hate America and won't recognize our theme song. Let's say he did forget.....could there be an easier qualification to be President? Wait...Barry did the same thing but then muslims don't recognize countries...even their own. Has Tim converted like Brennan did or is he simply a moron? :dunno:

Notice Marianne on his right looking like she has a fish bone stuck in her esophagus and mayor Petey a couple of clowns over adjusting his tie....Trump has nothing to worry about. :lol:

Miss Marianne forgot at the start and then put her hand over her heart. Ryan, I don't know.

• Banned
how many of them thar flag pins proving one's 'patriotism' are made in china alongside donny's cheap ass suits?

lol....

Trump's suits cost more than you make in a year, freak. BTW, we all know patriotism is meaningless to a great mind like yours....why do you stay in America? Oh, because you're a hypocrite and too cowardly to try running your mouth someplace else?

:surprised1:OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesn't look like he wore a flag pin either! the HORROR!!!!

Damn right it is, freak...he's a Congressman running for President.

how many of them thar flag pins proving one's 'patriotism' are made in china alongside donny's cheap ass suits?

lol....

Trump's suits cost more than you make in a year, freak. BTW, we all know patriotism is meaningless to a great mind like yours....why do you stay in America? Oh, because you're a hypocrite and too cowardly to try running your mouth someplace else?

& suckers willingly pay the ridiculous mark up? good for them.

the rest of your pablum amuses me.... btw - did you know that the anthem is a rip off from an old british drinking song? be happy they were all standing upright for the duration.

the rest of your pablum amuses me.... btw - did you know that the anthem is a rip off from an old british drinking song? be happy they were all standing upright for the duration.

Your siggy says all we need to know about you ya ignorant slut.

Supposedly a "normal" democrat, Tim Ryan claims he "forgot" to put his hand over his heart for the Anthem before Wednesday night's debate. Sure thing, Tim.....or maybe you were sending a dog whistle to morons who hate America and won't recognize our theme song. Let's say he did forget.....could there be an easier qualification to be President? Wait...Barry did the same thing but then muslims don't recognize countries...even their own. Has Tim converted like Brennan did or is he simply a moron? :dunno:

It was a dog whistle. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

oh i see - you are an incel.

that 'splains, much.

oh i see - you are an incel.

that 'splains, much.

I just kind of assume they all are at this point.

Trump's suits cost more than you make in a year
I assume the poster meant the suits he imports and puts his name on, not the suits he wears. He undoubtedly had to up his order of Chinese suits because he's trying to suppress the fact that MEXICO was his main supplier!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Quick get Xi Jinping on the line" and voila.

trump_china_arrow.jpg

Forum List

Back