Times in France

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
How often have you been to France?

Let us talk about out times in France!

:)

A couple of times...I have been in France...

Always was delightful...

But that was before the Globlalist immigration....before this sad times ...

Now France is gone....the France we all knew and love is dead.

I have these great photos on the barge....on the Seine....

I might post them if I can find them....

can't promise anything...so many photos here...

Once, a long time ago. It was interesting. I went to the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral of Notre Dame. It was a one-day thing, but it was a good day.

I'm glad I got to see Mona Lisa a few times before the pavement apes overran the country.

I have a standing agreement with my wife.... if Mona Lisa knocks on the front door, she is to slip quietly out the back door and never return. :laughing0301:

Now do London..... OMG.

Went there a few times.

Paris is quite nice, except for the African losers running around trying to sell you trinkets.

Once the Obama terrorists started up, they had to build a fence around the base of the Eiffel Tower….that was pathetic.

More OP ( Ze Bra) idiocy . People have talked about Paris and that is in the Paris Region , not Brittany . Seems you know as little about France as you do about their wines .

Today we have gone by train from Vannes to Rennes.

I've been to Paris for a few days, got to visit the Notre Dame and walk around the city, but what I really want to do is spend some time in the Pyrenees, or even better, the Alps. I want to go to the top of the Alpe d'Huez.

I've been to Paris for a few days, got to visit the Notre Dame and walk around the city, but what I really want to do is spend some time in the Pyrenees, or even better, the Alps. I want to go to the top of the Alpe d'Huez.
Paris is also a fine place.

Forum List

Back