Time to round up the Irish Catholics and kick them out

NI secretary 'should resign' over comments

This is just petrol on the flames. Tories are only listening to the prods and the left footers are getting pissed off. But that aside I find the lack of rube outrage totally predictable.

Karen Bradley said that killings at the hands of the security forces were "not crimes".​

This is sometimes called "accidentally telling the truth" (as they see it).

They are even throwing journalists in prison who uncovered evidence for murderous conspiracy between British intelligence, Royal Ulster Constabulary, and murderers from the Ulster Volunteer Force in the context of a massacre that was never "solved", and no one arrested.

In 2018, the two journalists had their homes and offices raided. They were arrested and hauled off to jail for violating the Official Secrets Act.​

This must be entirely wrong, but, if they were bent on stoking a bit of Trouble to distract from their Brexit debacle, they couldn't do a better job of it short of re-establishing, to great fanfare, the Royal Ulster Constabulary.

I don't know much about British politics, but it seems that they are embracing totalitarian policies.

I don't give a rat's patootie what they do. They can sink into the Atlantic for all I care, as long as we are not a part of saving them, supporting them, or underwriting the madness.

I mean every word that I type.

Tommy, your blatant anti-Americanism has contributed to my opinion on this. But not yours alone--the snobbery you all display toward Americans. So screw you back.

Is it only a concern when the bombers are muslims ?. Same as it is with the rape thing.

Statistically speaking, Muslims are FAR more likely to engage in terrorism than an Irishman. Additionally, Muslims are FAR more likely than the Irish to support and sympathize with acts of terrorism. These are facts that you will ignore as they refute your agenda.
You havent provided any facts.I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the dickheads on this board. A fact that has escaped the more stupid of you.

Is it only a concern when the bombers are muslims ?. Same as it is with the rape thing.

Statistically speaking, Muslims are FAR more likely to engage in terrorism than an Irishman. Additionally, Muslims are FAR more likely than the Irish to support and sympathize with acts of terrorism. These are facts that you will ignore as they refute your agenda.
You havent provided any facts.I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the dickheads on this board. A fact that has escaped the more stupid of you.

You're making no points, Tommy. You meant what you said with no irony whatsoever, and don't pretend you didn't. Someone sent a bomb and you meant EXACTLY that ALL Irish Catholics are "murdering terrorists". Most of us DO NOT think that "all Muslims" are terrorists.

But you, you are among those who think that certain groups are ALL terrorists. While you project all the livelong day.

I am loathe to call anyone loathsome, but dang if you don't fit the bill.

Tommy will now pretend he didn't mean what he said and that he set it all up as a trap for us to fall into.

Don't even bother, you little labour worm Tommy

The Irish want the English out of Ireland. There is no religious motivation in the desire to see the English removed entirely from Ireland. A long history of brutality, starvation and forced subservience by the English is a large part of the reason for the conflict. Terrorism is wrong but the actions of this Irish group is not motivated by religious zeal.

Muslim bombings are largely motivated by religious zeal whereas the Irish are motivated by history and politics. Both are wrong.

However trying to tie the Catholic faith to these acts only shows how desperate you are to justify Muslim acts of terrorism by saying that the Christian faith is guilty of the same.

Last edited:
No it's pure

The Irish want the English out of Ireland. There is no religious motivation in the desire to see the English removed entirely from Ireland. A long history of brutality, starvation and forced subservience by the English is a large part of the reason for the conflict. Terrorism is wrong but the actions of this Irish group is not motivated by religious zeal.

Muslim bombings are largely motivated by religious zeal whereas the Irish are motivated by history and politics. Both are wrong.

However trying to tie the Catholic faith to these acts only shows how desperate you are to justify Muslim acts of terrorism by saying that the Christian faith is guilty of the same.

No it's pure sectarianism. Not all the Irish want out, only the Catholics do. They are the ones sending bombs.

No it's pure

No it's pure sectarianism. Not all the Irish want out, only the Catholics do. They are the ones sending bombs.

ALL of them Tommy don't forget

No it's pure

That's the way it works Sue.

No it's pure

That's the way it works Sue.

You messed up bad Tommy and let the cat out of the proverbial bag.

Considering they never care what branch of Islam the terrorists are, it's irrelevant that the terrorists are Catholic. They are Christian.

So then by their own logic, most Christians are terrorists and their religion dictates it.

3 bombs were sent to the Uk yesterday by some varient of the IRA.

I know that my fellow posters abhor terrorism and I am a bit shocked that there aren't multiple threads on the topic.

We all know that this proves that all Irish Catholics are murdering terrorist trash. Time to kick them out, or cage them in my opinion.

Probe into ‘Love Ireland’ letter bomb plot’s possible link to New IRA

I thought they were already booted our to the United States of Anerika?

I know that my fellow posters abhor terrorism and I am a bit shocked that there aren't multiple threads on the topic.

We all know that this proves that all Irish Catholics are murdering terrorist trash. Time to kick them out, or cage them in my opinion.

Where's Queen Mary when ya need her....... :eusa_whistle:

Which Queen Mary?

Scots or the Cousin that was Bloody?

I'm an Irish Catholic and the only bomb I make is the one that comes after eating a lot of broccoli.

Where's Queen Mary when ya need her....... :eusa_whistle:

Which Queen Mary?

Scots or the Cousin that was Bloody?
Bloody, obviously........ Although Queen Elizabeth was worse only she was smart enough to make practicing Catholicism a crime of treason so multitudes of Catholics were executed as traitors, not as heretics........

I'm an Irish Catholic and the only bomb I make is the one that comes after eating a lot of broccoli.
No, some other catholics did some stuff. You need to apologise for it and take responsibility.

Considering they never care what branch of Islam the terrorists are, it's irrelevant that the terrorists are Catholic. They are Christian.

So then by their own logic, most Christians are terrorists and their religion dictates it.
They all look the same. Ginger hair and beards. Thats just the women. Evil bastards from an evil hate cult.

No, some other catholics did some stuff. You need to apologise for it and take responsibility.

Well seeing you are Welsh mean you are a kissing cousin of the Irish Catholics, so punish yourself if you are looking to punish anyone.

NI secretary 'should resign' over comments

This is just petrol on the flames. Tories are only listening to the prods and the left footers are getting pissed off. But that aside I find the lack of rube outrage totally predictable.

Karen Bradley said that killings at the hands of the security forces were "not crimes".​

This is sometimes called "accidentally telling the truth" (as they see it).

They are even throwing journalists in prison who uncovered evidence for murderous conspiracy between British intelligence, Royal Ulster Constabulary, and murderers from the Ulster Volunteer Force in the context of a massacre that was never "solved", and no one arrested.

In 2018, the two journalists had their homes and offices raided. They were arrested and hauled off to jail for violating the Official Secrets Act.​

This must be entirely wrong, but, if they were bent on stoking a bit of Trouble to distract from their Brexit debacle, they couldn't do a better job of it short of re-establishing, to great fanfare, the Royal Ulster Constabulary.
Four arrests after west Belfast shooting

Seems just like old times.

No it's pure

You've defined this type of sectarianism as one based on religious belief.

You are so incredibly thick. By your reasoning the ultimate peace plan for Ireland would be for the English and Northern Irish to abandon the Church of England and embrace the Catholic faith. All will be forgotten and peace will reign forever more between them all.

Does the long history of brutality, starvation and forced subservience by the English have any influence on why many Irish hate the English?

Too fking funny.

No it's pure

You've defined this type of sectarianism as one based on religious belief.

You are so incredibly thick. By your reasoning the ultimate peace plan for Ireland would be for the English and Northern Irish to abandon the Church of England and embrace the Catholic faith. All will be forgotten and peace will reign forever more between them all.

Does the long history of brutality, starvation and forced subservience by the English have any influence on why many Irish hate the English?

Too fking funny.

There is a peace plan that is generally working very well. The catholics feel irish and the prods feel british. The brits just need to respect the GFA.

Forum List

Back