Time to panic?: Romney takes eight point lead over obama

Employers make jobs. Not Congress. Not the President. Not Dims. Not Republicans.

Actually, consumer demand creates jobs. .

No it doesn't, dipstick. There is plenty of demand in Africa. Where are the jobs?

[Which is why these austerity measures are failing miserably.

It never fails. It is just never tried.

Austerity means cutting government spending, not raising taxes. Austerity means those sucking on the government tit have to tighten their belts, not taxpayers.

1) YOu want to compare us to subsistence economies now? REally?

You are kind of making my point. When you reduce everyone to the very poor, which seems to be the goal of your Corporate Masters, you have no demand. Period. People don't buy new cars, they get more milage out of the ones they have. They wait for things to break down before replacing them and sometimes they don't replace them at all.

2) Austerity fails because when you cut government spending, you are reducing infrastructure and reducing demand. This is why it fails.

The problem is not the lack of money to invest. It is estimated the corporations are sitting on two TRILLION dollars. They just aren't investing it because theres no demand right now.

Which is the problem when you let too much wealth accumulate in too many hands.

Actually, consumer demand creates jobs. .

No it doesn't, dipstick. There is plenty of demand in Africa. Where are the jobs?

[Which is why these austerity measures are failing miserably.

It never fails. It is just never tried.

Austerity means cutting government spending, not raising taxes. Austerity means those sucking on the government tit have to tighten their belts, not taxpayers.

1) YOu want to compare us to subsistence economies now? REally?

You are kind of making my point. When you reduce everyone to the very poor, which seems to be the goal of your Corporate Masters, you have no demand. Period. People don't buy new cars, they get more milage out of the ones they have. They wait for things to break down before replacing them and sometimes they don't replace them at all.

2) Austerity fails because when you cut government spending, you are reducing infrastructure and reducing demand. This is why it fails.

The problem is not the lack of money to invest. It is estimated the corporations are sitting on two TRILLION dollars. They just aren't investing it because theres no demand right now.

Which is the problem when you let too much wealth accumulate in too many hands.

Joey. Face facts. You are irretrievably lost here.

Still debating over a generic national poll when electoral votes and the status of swing states are what matter.

I don't get it.

The popular vote matters. If you had one candidate who won by 5-10 points but lost the electoral college, you'd have a lot of upset people.

Even 2000 (the first time in 112 years someone won the electoral victory but not the popular) it was damned close.

I don't think either is going to be close, though. I think the more people find out about Mitt the Bully, the less they are going to like him.

And, while all this jabbering has been going on for a few days, in the meantime,

Romney's lead on Obama in the Rasmussen poll shrinks to

ONE POINT.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope no one got hurt needlessly panicking.

Update:

Obama surges ahead of Romney in latest Rasmussen poll!!!

...as one unnamed USMB poster remarked,

boy, I'm glad I didn't make a complete ass of myself, by telling the libs they ought to panic!!

Missouri will go for Romney and Obama will abandon it.

The good news is that Clair Mckaskill (or whatever her name is) will likely be an easy target in 2012.

So white men is the only group hurt by Obama's policies? I don't think so, buddy.

Seems to be, since Obama has a double digit lead in every other demographic.

If he had, he would be ahead of Romney in the polls and that's not the case.

President Obama Job Approval +1.3

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval -63.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

President Obama 2.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.2 Governor Romney -1.4

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 243 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Of the battleground states, Governor Romney is ahead only in Missouri, North Carolina, and Arizona.

Seems to be, since Obama has a double digit lead in every other demographic.

If he had, he would be ahead of Romney in the polls and that's not the case.

President Obama Job Approval +1.3

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval -63.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

President Obama 2.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.2 Governor Romney -1.4

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 243 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Of the battleground states, Governor Romney is ahead only in Missouri, North Carolina, and Arizona.

North Carolina and Missouri will soon go into Romney's space. That will put him at 195. When Arizona goes, that puts him over 205. Then it becomes the Ohio and Florida fight.

What is worse is that voter turnout of the dems is looking more and more soft.

Sorry....but Obama is toast.

Forward isn't as catchy as hope and change. Now that we know what forward looks like, that probably isn't going to happen.

Forward isn't as catchy as hope and change. Now that we know what forward looks like, that probably isn't going to happen.

Forward: As In Fall On Your Face.

Which in the case of Ed Shultz would be justice considering he beat his first wife.

Forum List

Back