Time to melt some phones on Capitol hill as red alert for net neutrality hits internet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://www.globalresearch.ca/time-...lert-for-net-neutrality-hits-internet/5639952
All 47 Democrats in the Senate along with Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Angus King (I-Maine), and Susan Collins (R-Maine) have committed to supporting net neutrality by filing a petition to force a vote on a bill that would overturn the FCC’s decision. Although 75 percent of Republican voters polled reported that they supported net neutrality at the time, Collins is the only Republican who has agreed to represent those constituents’ views.

‘Time to Melt Some Phones’ on Capitol Hill as Red Alert for Net Neutrality Hits Internet

mIght want to wake up sheep, this will blow you out of the water too. from taxing you to use the internet to the UN being able to dictated your freedom of speech right here in the US like we said you all aren't that special where you think playing for your die hard little Democratic team saves you , why in the days of Hitler his little ass kissers were the first to get taken out. No it won't be Trump doing it all it will be your own demonuts ....

mIght want to wake up sheep, this will blow you out of the water too. from taxing you to use the internet to the UN being able to dictated your freedom of speech right here in the US
That drug-addled nonsense has nothing to do with net neutrality

https://www.globalresearch.ca/time-...lert-for-net-neutrality-hits-internet/5639952
All 47 Democrats in the Senate along with Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Angus King (I-Maine), and Susan Collins (R-Maine) have committed to supporting net neutrality by filing a petition to force a vote on a bill that would overturn the FCC’s decision. Although 75 percent of Republican voters polled reported that they supported net neutrality at the time, Collins is the only Republican who has agreed to represent those constituents’ views.

‘Time to Melt Some Phones’ on Capitol Hill as Red Alert for Net Neutrality Hits Internet

mIght want to wake up sheep, this will blow you out of the water too. from taxing you to use the internet to the UN being able to dictated your freedom of speech right here in the US like we said you all aren't that special where you think playing for your die hard little Democratic team saves you , why in the days of Hitler his little ass kissers were the first to get taken out. No it won't be Trump doing it all it will be your own demonuts ....

I do support net neutrality. ISPs are a oligopoly now as there is little or no competition. In addition to that, many of them own or are trying to obtain content. That means they will have a interest in making it more difficult for customers to reach certain sites. Also we will see higher fees. All internet traffic should be treated equally.

I do support net neutrality. ISPs are a oligopoly now as there is little or no competition. In addition to that, many of them own or are trying to obtain content. That means they will have a interest in making it more difficult for customers to reach certain sites. Also we will see higher fees. All internet traffic should be treated equally.
I think they'll be stayed by the threat of Net Neutrality being imposed by the overwhelming majority that support it if they get out of line.

Forum List

Back