Time to face the facts Obamas Presidency was a failure

ObamaCare was wrecked from the start thanks to the “blue dogs”. While the Republicans have made it worse you cannot remove the blame for it from Obama.
Any of them involved deserve a slow torturous death. The money they stole from people.
Obamacare is not popular because of the mandate, which Obama himself did not originally start out with. He was right. Americans do not like to be mandated LOL.

I think the most unpopular thing about Obamacare is the name.
None of your reasons for hating him are factual, super duper. None.

It's nothing personal and I have no reason to hate him. But it is still a fact, for whatever reason, the name is what a lot people hate about Obamacare, not the programs or services it helps people get, just the name.

Hilarious how the Alabama and Mississippi rubes hated obamacare but like the ACA.
Same people "keep the gov out of my Medicare"
Too many knees news watchers

Any of them involved deserve a slow torturous death. The money they stole from people.
Obamacare is not popular because of the mandate, which Obama himself did not originally start out with. He was right. Americans do not like to be mandated LOL.

I think the most unpopular thing about Obamacare is the name.
None of your reasons for hating him are factual, super duper. None.

It's nothing personal and I have no reason to hate him. But it is still a fact, for whatever reason, the name is what a lot people hate about Obamacare, not the programs or services it helps people get, just the name.

Hilarious how the Alabama and Mississippi rubes hated obamacare but like the ACA.
Same people "keep the gov out of my Medicare"
Too many knees news watchers

I don't think it's limited to those two states.

:texflag:

Forum List

Back