Time to attack iran

FYI: Britain will actively work against us on attacking Iran (they get eighty percent of their oil from there), Iraq has a mutual defense treaty with Iran and will support them over us, putting our troops there at risk too, and Iran has been burying Silkworm missiles up and down the Straits of Hormuz for the last ten years so they can block the Straits with sunken tankers and triple the price of oil in case of an attack.

Have a nice day.

80%? Where did you get that figure from?

And Iraq is as suspicious of iran's motives as the rest of the world.

As for the silkworms, don't think we haven't already addressed them ;)

Look it up about the oil. Britain gets the overwhelming majority of its oil from Iran. You know that BP is simply the distributor for the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, right?

Iraq is not suspicious. They rolled out the red carpet for Mahmoud. They signed a mutual defense treaty with Iran, which means if Iran goes to war they are obligated to go to war to assist them.

And there's nothing that could be done to stop Iran from sinking a few Kuwaiti tankers in the Straits. You could do it with MANPADS.

They didn't take money out of the economy to fight WWII.

They invented money to fight that war.

It astounds me that you people think money is real sometimes, it really does.

It amounts to the same thing. Inflation devalues the currency and though you're not actually taking any physical money from them you're still stealing their wealth. However, money was taken out of the economy through higher taxes as well.

Look it up about the oil. Britain gets the overwhelming majority of its oil from Iran. You know that BP is simply the distributor for the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, right?

I'm sorry, but you are factually incorrect:

BBC NEWS | Business | Rush for oil reaches Britain's fields

"Onshore drilling in the East Midlands proved vital to the war effort during World War I and the discovery of oil and gas in the North Sea in the late 1960s allowed the UK to become largely self-sufficient in the two resources. But this is changing. The UK became a net importer of gas in 2004 and is expected to become a net importer of oil by 2010 as production in the North Sea declines from its 1999 peak of about 2.9 million barrels a day."

-----------

Even if it is now a net importer, then the claim of "80% of UK oil is imported is absurd...

Iraq is not suspicious. They rolled out the red carpet for Mahmoud. They signed a mutual defense treaty with Iran, which means if Iran goes to war they are obligated to go to war to assist them.

See these links for a rather different opinion:

World Tribune — Iraqi parliament overwhelms pro-Iran bloc to forge 'strong' partnership with U.S.
Hill: Iran is "real problem" for Iraq_English_Xinhua

Things are a bit more complex than you are implying; they are friendly on the surface, but underneath the iraqis do not trust iran...

And there's nothing that could be done to stop Iran from sinking a few Kuwaiti tankers in the Straits. You could do it with MANPADS.

There is a lot that can be done, trust me. I cannot get into details of our military preparations, but you can be sure there is little the iranian fascists can implement that we have not prepared for. But, as anyone who has been in combat before, things can become unpredicatable, and there is the possibility of unknown elements, such as Russian arms supplied to iran that we did not account/anticipate.

Bottom line, iran might get to create a handful of issue, but if there is one area of the impending conflict that i am most confident in, it is our naval capabilities at handling the fascists. It is on land where i am much more concerned.

1. I'm talking about Britain's foreign oil. America is the world's third-largest oil producer and we're a net importer. Iran is Britain's Saudi Arabia, but more important.

2. Your links are lame. A right-wing blog pretending to be a newspaper? An American diplomat saying Iran is a problem (shocking!)? And I don't know what that last one is.

3. "You're not at liberty to discuss it." Suuuuuuuuuuure. 'Cause you're on the NSC or the JCS.

"Onshore drilling in the East Midlands proved vital to the war effort during World War I and the discovery of oil and gas in the North Sea in the late 1960s allowed the UK to become largely self-sufficient in the two resources. But this is changing. The UK became a net importer of gas in 2004 and is expected to become a net importer of oil by 2010 as production in the North Sea declines from its 1999 peak of about 2.9 million barrels a day."

-----------

Even if it is now a net importer, then the claim of "80% of UK oil is imported is absurd...

World Tribune — Iraqi parliament overwhelms pro-Iran bloc to forge 'strong' partnership with U.S.

Things are a bit more complex than you are implying; they are friendly on the surface, but underneath the iraqis do not trust iran...

There is a lot that can be done, trust me. I cannot get into details of our military preparations, but you can be sure there is little the iranian fascists can implement that we have not prepared for.
RhodesStupid,

We are so honored that you took time out of your busy schedule of briefing the Pentagon, NSA, CIA, and other agencies about Iran.

And decided to help us here a USMB understand the geopolitical situation concerning Iran and the ME.

You are definatly a world class :cuckoo: :lol:

-----------

There is a lot that can be done, trust me. I cannot get into details of our military preparations, but you can be sure there is little the iranian fascists can implement that we have not prepared for.
RhodesStupid,

We are so honored that you took time out of your busy schedule of briefing the Pentagon, NSA, CIA, and other agencies about Iran.

And decided to help us here a USMB understand the geopolitical situation concerning Iran and the ME.

You are definatly a world class :cuckoo: :lol:

this coming from the jackass whose favorite word is "Holohoax".

1. I'm talking about Britain's foreign oil. America is the world's third-largest oil producer and we're a net importer. Iran is Britain's Saudi Arabia, but more important.

Germany is iran's largest trading partner in the EU, not Britain. Second, you claimed the Britain gets 80% of its oil from iran, this is clearly false.

2. Your links are lame. A right-wing blog pretending to be a newspaper? An American diplomat saying Iran is a problem (shocking!)? And I don't know what that last one is.

WTF are you talking about? These are news outlets, and pretty well-known ones at that.... :cuckoo:

Just b/c you in the US haven't heard of them means nothing...typical arrogant american attitude... :(

3. "You're not at liberty to discuss it." Suuuuuuuuuuure. 'Cause you're on the NSC or the JCS.

Look asswipe, I do not care what you believe. I lived there for 20 years, and am still quite up-to-date in what our plans were in case hostilities broke out. I am not at liberty to discuss them, nor do I care what you, a likely 16 year on a pc, thinks.

Those with military service backgrounds know there is a line in which we can and cannot cross WRT our work inthe service, and my specialty was clandestine work, which is even more classified than typical recon work on the ground. You want to know what I did, go join the spec forces, dipshit...if you have the guts and brains...

Who are you criticizing, Elvis? To you, the pentagon WASNT a military target on 9/11! Unless, of course, ONLY JEWS can attack civilian locations that count as military targets...

say, guy.. why do you keep running away when I ask you if you'd live in the US under the same ethnic bootheel that zionist jews hold on the necks of dirty ass goyim in israel?

Who are you criticizing, Elvis? To you, the pentagon WASNT a military target on 9/11! Unless, of course, ONLY JEWS can attack civilian locations that count as military targets...

say, guy.. why do you keep running away when I ask you if you'd live in the US under the same ethnic bootheel that zionist jews hold on the necks of dirty ass goyim in israel?

didn't run away. it's i the other thread. the WTC was NOT a military target.

I guess Shogun is going to take Sunni's side and deny the Holocaust now.

you've been soundly thrashed on that silly assumption, dude. I mean, what ELSE is the fucking PENTAGON if not a military target?

so, tell me how legitimate was the plane that hit the pentagon in relation to your silly opinon of the bombing of the King David Hotel.

Hey asshole, when are you going to answer the questions i posed in the other thread?

DO YOU HAVE THE BRAINS TO DO SO?

not at all. How silly, but predictably, zionist of you to assume so. I have no doubt that millions of jews were kileld by nazis. But, don't let that keep you from crying antisemite OR keep you from telling me how you'd love living in a UNITED STATES that treated your jewish ass like zionists treat goyim in israel.

you've been soundly thrashed on that silly assumption, dude. I mean, what ELSE is the fucking PENTAGON if not a military target?

so, tell me how legitimate was the plane that hit the pentagon in relation to your silly opinon of the bombing of the King David Hotel.

I never said it WASN'T. I said the World Trade Center was NOT a military target. Try again.

not at all. How silly, but predictably, zionist of you to assume so. I have no doubt that millions of jews were kileld by nazis. But, don't let that keep you from crying antisemite OR keep you from telling me how you'd love living in a UNITED STATES that treated your jewish ass like zionists treat goyim in israel.

You asked who I was criticizing, like I shouldnt have been criticizing Sunni.

Hey asshole, when are you going to answer the questions i posed in the other thread?

DO YOU HAVE THE BRAINS TO DO SO?

What question is that, bitch? All you are capable of is crying like a little girl and balking at supporting your accusations. By all means.. Ask again and I'll show you what it looks like to have more neurons firing than your best fucking day while eating fish and doing brain teasers.

Germany is iran's largest trading partner in the EU, not Britain. Second, you claimed the Britain gets 80% of its oil from iran, this is clearly false.

WTF are you talking about? These are news outlets, and pretty well-known ones at that.... :cuckoo:

Just b/c you in the US haven't heard of them means nothing...typical arrogant american attitude... :(

Look asswipe, I do not care what you believe. I lived there for 20 years, and am still quite up-to-date in what our plans were in case hostilities broke out. I am not at liberty to discuss them, nor do I care what you, a likely 16 year on a pc, thinks.

Those with military service backgrounds know there is a line in which we can and cannot cross WRT our work inthe service, and my specialty was clandestine work, which is even more classified than typical recon work on the ground. You want to know what I did, go join the spec forces, dipshit...if you have the guts and brains...

Thanks for the compliments sweetie, but you're deflecting.

Never said anything about trading partners. Said Britain gets the great majority of its foreign oil from Iran. AIOC. AIOC. AIOC.

An article about an American diplomat bitching about Iran does not an argument make about Iraq doing the same. The "World Tribune" is a blog pretending to be a newspaper. The last one I don't know enough about, but all it said is, some people say Iran is working joint fields, some say they're not.

And I don't believe you were Special Forces. An operator would never refer to it as "spec forces," he would call it SF and he would never leave it uncapitalized. And if you were Recon or a SEAL you would call it spec ops or SOF.

You asked who I was criticizing, like I shouldnt have been criticizing Sunni.

Given the silliness of your King David Hotel excuse, no you should not be criticizing anyone.

You DO know what the pentagon DOES, right?

Again, I guess you'd like to live under constant threat of rocket fire and allow terrorists to shoot at you. How dare anyone retaliate.

Forum List

Back