Time for War With China is NOW

Highly unlikely.
Agreed. Sure they bluster and imply cohesiveness/shared goals against American influence but bottom line Russia and China have as many conflicts in policy and geopolitical sphere between themselves as they do with USA. They are completely incompatible bed mates, always have been and always will be.

We know this war is coming so why wait for China to get stronger. Hit them now while we have the advantage. They are an enemy. Stole our jobs an intellectual property, spy on us, hack our government web sites, buzz our satellites, harass our ships. Let's put these fuckers in their place once and for all. Nuke em if we have to.
China hits back at Trump, says one-China policy is 'non-negotiable'
We can't defeat China with an all volunteer military made up predominately of white Republican voting conservatives! Have you lost your Fucking mind Jethro???????
It would require a national effort, but with lazy dope heads like you that would be tough.

Unkaloompa if you were here I would show you who the boy is...that would be you.

Would you, tough boy? Another fantasy?
No I'm pretty confident of it. Hey, El Rey has lots of Chinese kicking movies on tonight. Shouldn't you be watching them and practicing your moves. Heyyaahhhh!

It's not healthy for you to be this drunk all day long.
Getting there now young man. See my post on Reagan was a realist if you want to fully understand my position.
Nuke a couple of cities and inform them we will keep it up until we eradicate the Chinese race from the face of the earth.
China has ICBMs (both fixed and mobile) and SLBMs. You nuke a couple of their cities, they nuke a couple of our cities. That is how nuclear deterrence works.

No thanks.
Look at the numbers. We have 300 million people. We lose a couple million. China is eradicaded from the earth. We win.
No, you need to look at the numbers.

China is estimated to have a couple hundred nuclear warheads, so we lose tens of millions of people. Most of the large cities in the United States get hit. Even if we wipe China off the face of the earth we are set back decades as a global economy and political/military force, and end up as a severely weakened superpower with a depleted military and decimated infrastructure.

Losing Los Angeles, DC, Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, New York, Phoenix, Houston, Boston, Dallas, Denver etc. is not a win if the reason for your war is being pissed off about lost jobs and intellectual property.
...China wants to conquer the world ....

No, they don't.
They have already come public with their intent to control the currency markets and international banking.

Advantages to war...everything made in America again...debt with China GONE.
God you are stupid!!!!! We need to take your out of retirement so you can be used as cannon fodder
Guess I don't have the luxury of stoner ignorant bliss. Sorry, I deal with reality and understand there are threats in this world.

Little boy ^^^^^ clearly doesn't know anything about the history of relations between Russia and China.

We know this war is coming so why wait for China to get stronger. Hit them now while we have the advantage. They are an enemy. Stole our jobs an intellectual property, spy on us, hack our government web sites, buzz our satellites, harass our ships. Let's put these fuckers in their place once and for all. Nuke em if we have to.
China hits back at Trump, says one-China policy is 'non-negotiable'
We can't defeat China with an all volunteer military made up predominately of white Republican voting conservatives! Have you lost your Fucking mind Jethro???????
It would require a national effort, but with lazy dope heads like you that would be tough.
So when do we call up the draft? China has a huge Army

Again, nothing but the violent fantasies of a dimwitted little boy.
Unkaloompa if you were here I would show you who the boy is...that would be you.

Regean Cut and Ran out of Beirut!!!!!

Would you, tough boy? Another fantasy?
Regean Cut and Ran out of Beirut!!!!!
No I'm pretty confident of it. Hey, El Rey has lots of Chinese kicking movies on tonight. Shouldn't you be watching them and practicing your moves. Heyyaahhhh!

It's not healthy for you to be this drunk all day long.
Getting there now young man. See my post on Reagan was a realist if you want to fully understand my position.

Nuke a couple of cities and inform them we will keep it up until we eradicate the Chinese race from the face of the earth.
China has ICBMs (both fixed and mobile) and SLBMs. You nuke a couple of their cities, they nuke a couple of our cities. That is how nuclear deterrence works.

No thanks.
Look at the numbers. We have 300 million people. We lose a couple million. China is eradicaded from the earth. We win.
No, you need to look at the numbers.

China is estimated to have a couple hundred nuclear warheads, so we lose tens of millions of people. Most of the large cities in the United States get hit. Even if we wipe China off the face of the earth we are set back decades as a global economy and political/military force, and end up as a severely weakened superpower with a depleted military and decimated infrastructure.

Losing Los Angeles, DC, Chicago, San Diego, Philadelphia, New York, Phoenix, Houston, Boston, Dallas, Denver etc. is not a win if the reason for your war is being pissed off about lost jobs and intellectual property.
We have a missile defense system. China wants to conquer the world and must be stopped.
Bush 92.......you are crazy as hell. Just because you were a Flunky Artillery Loser does not make you an authority to go to war with China. Please shut up.

Advantages to war...everything made in America again...debt with China GONE.
God you are stupid!!!!! We need to take your out of retirement so you can be used as cannon fodder
Guess I don't have the luxury of stoner ignorant bliss. Sorry, I deal with reality and understand there are threats in this world.
Screw you. This war you want to get the U.S. in should only be fought with Red State conservatives.

The economic war with China will begin soon when Trump and Congress slap import duties on them to make up for their exploitation of American markets and to keep out their cheap inferior goods.

Whether a naval and air war follows is yet to be seen.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE DOLLAR STORE?
Seriously, you have no idea what that will do to OUR economy. $100 sneakers? Because they're made in America? Oh, boy.

No, seriously what will happen to our economy?

What if we have significantly less cheap shit? That's a price I'm willing to pay

OR, maybe there are nations that would be willing to make cheap shit for US, while taking steps to make sure that the trade is TWO WAY and mutually beneficial.
Correll, I too would be willing to have less, but one of the ways we have managed to keep the peace during that awful recession and crawl back to solvency is to allow people without a lot of pennies the privilege of buying a new pair of boots or a snowsuit for the baby and let's not forget ramen noodles! Some people--actually more people than you realize--would be screaming bloody murder because they would be shut out of the market entirely. My dad grew up a poor farm kid during the Depression and as the baby of the family he wore all his brothers' hand me downs and they got a handknit scarf and pair of mittens every Christmas and that was all. This nation isn't willing to go back there. Not without bloodshed, imo.

If this nation has come to the point where people will fight in the streets before giving their fellow Americans an even break at the cost of NOT having cheap shoes?

Then we are completely fucked anyways.

No, seriously what will happen to our economy?

What if we have significantly less cheap shit? That's a price I'm willing to pay

OR, maybe there are nations that would be willing to make cheap shit for US, while taking steps to make sure that the trade is TWO WAY and mutually beneficial.
While I agree 100% we need to not only sort out our economy, especially control our debt, but sudden shocks to the economy such as war or a stock market collapse are much harsher than simple transition.

If the Chinese are willing to negotiate in good faith, maybe we will come up with a simple transition.

Forum List

Back