Time For the Jews to Leave France: Sharon

insein said:
I saw this too but didnt know where to put it. Saddening.

If I can avoid the Israeli/Pali forum, I do. France it was. Very sad! :mad:

I wonder why you're outraged about the treatment of Jews, but have never ONCE expressed outrage about the treatment of whites. Why?

William Joyce said:
I wonder why you're outraged about the treatment of Jews, but have never ONCE expressed outrage about the treatment of whites. Why?

You are like a broken record. Did you ever stop to think that it's NOT all about US white folk?

:soul:

HGROKIT said:
You are like a broken record. Did you ever stop to think that it's NOT all about US white folk?

It's true that it's not. But NOBODY ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS FACING US, SO spin that record 'round right round like a record baby!

Disregarding their 'internationalism' the French are not so wonderful to the Jews. Attacks based on anti-semitism have reached last year's level, in the first 6 months of the year:

You appear to have missed the news that the head Rabbi in France has appealed to French Jews to ignore Sharons exagerated and dangerous comments. He also wished to distance French Jews from the policies of this Isreali administration.

I suppose after all he is a Frenchman not an Isreali. I would hope all Irish Jews would consider themselves Irish as Irish as any Celt, or Anglo-Irishman etc. Welcome as our fellow citizens. I know the fast majority of the French population feal the very same.

William Joyce said:

You do know that a big portion of jews is white? Are you saying whites are being treated badly in france? I kind of failed to see the connection b/n your post and this thread, unless you had some discussion with Kathianne before.

EuroIrish said:
Disregarding their 'internationalism' the French are not so wonderful to the Jews. Attacks based on anti-semitism have reached last year's level, in the first 6 months of the year:

You appear to have missed the news that the head Rabbi in France has appealed to French Jews to ignore Sharons exagerated and dangerous comments. He also wished to distance French Jews from the policies of this Isreali administration.

I suppose after all he is a Frenchman not an Isreali. I would hope all Irish Jews would consider themselves Irish as Irish as any Celt, or Anglo-Irishman etc. Welcome as our fellow citizens. I know the fast majority of the French population feal the very same.

Most jews do as long as you treat them as another irish or french.

Fearful Jews Fleeing France
TEL AVIV, Israel, July 28, 2004

EXCERPT:
Just 10 days after Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon enraged French leaders by urging France's Jews to leave for Israel, a group of 200 French Jews arrived to start a new life in the Jewish state, with Sharon at the airport to greet them.

As one émigré told CBS News Correspondent Mark Philips: You wear something to say you are Jewish and you have difficulty. We are afraid. It's simply that we are afraid."

At a welcoming ceremony, Sharon appeared to try to correct the damage from his earlier statements, saying anti-Semitism threatens the Western world, without singling out France.

The Story

EuroIrish said:

There is much danger in that look at what the French and their allies the nazis did to the jewish race the last time around.

In countrys like the US it is much safer to be a Jew, Muslim, Christian.

HGROKIT said:

:soul:

Not all. Of course. But is anything about us? Do we have the right not to be discriminated on the basis of skin color? That's what affirmative action is. It's a race based preference system, designed around the lowly emotion of revenge. There is no precedent in our legal system for punishing people because previous generations of their race may have committed heinous acts.

Forum List

Back