Time for honest posters to admit mistakes

And this proves what?

Nothing except that one place of employment that has benefited from the Stimulus package is thrilled to death about it. Well, that proves that the US Economy has nothing to worry about, doesn't it?

More with the "saved jobs" bullshit. Have you looked at the unemployment numbers at the moment? Florida is at a record high right now 12.2%. While other states are in similar positions. Oh, but things WOULD have been worse without the package... bullshit, you don't know that and I don't know that things would have been better.

Immie

Its how you count the jobs saved or created, ONE AT A TIME!

I thought I was wrong once and stated so at a later time. After that, new evidence revealed I was wrong believing I had been wrong. As a result of my being wrong and then finding out I was wrong about being wrong, I was correct all along.

I love it when that happens.

Ventech Industries, Inc. News
STIMULUS WORKS FOR THERMOCRETE INSTALLERS!

Municipal/Commercial work -- once put on a waiting list buried on the desk of some pencil-pushing politician -- is now being put on the TOP of the list thanks to the now infamous Stimulus Package. And what municipal buildings and commercial buildings have in common is the challenge of that extra height

And this proves what?

Nothing except that one place of employment that has benefited from the Stimulus package is thrilled to death about it. Well, that proves that the US Economy has nothing to worry about, doesn't it?

More with the "saved jobs" bullshit. Have you looked at the unemployment numbers at the moment? Florida is at a record high right now 12.2%. While other states are in similar positions. Oh, but things WOULD have been worse without the package... bullshit, you don't know that and I don't know that things would have been better.

Immie

When you want to boast that you have solved all the countries problems in the meantime the rest of us are just plain shit out of luck.

Immie

And this proves what?

Immie

Some sectors gain jobs and some sectors lose jobs but the net number can still be a loss of jobs.

And this proves what?

Immie

When you want to boast that you have solved all the countries problems in the meantime the rest of us are just plain shit out of luck.

Immie
Only you matter?

State and federal jobs are a drag on the economy.

They don't add to the GDP. They don't produce a product.

Last edited:
The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for December was revised from
-150,000 to -109,000, and the change for January was revised from -20,000 to

The Employment Situation for March is scheduled to be released on Friday,
April 2, 2010, at 8:30 a.m. (EDT).

Employment Situation Summary

Do you want to play games picking out companies here and there that have benefited from the stimulus package?

I'm sure you can find dozens, but that doesn't prove the economy has improved or would have been worse without the package.

Here look at some unemployment numbers:

Unemployment Statistics: It's That Time of the Month - San Francisco News - The Snitch

So the California Employment Development Department released its employment statistics for the Month of February today, and, let me tell you, they are thrilling. (It's better when I lie to you, right? Yes.) Let's just dig right in.

Unemployment is totally down for the San Francisco/San Mateo/Redwood City area. By a whole 0.4 percent. It was 9.9 percent in January, and 9.5 in February. I feel a rush of relief, don't you? San Francisco's unemployment rate was suckiest, clocking in at 9.9. San Mateo boasted 9.4 and Marin was sailing easy with 8.4. We can see that smug smile from here, Marin, and don't think we're above paying the bridge toll just to come over there and set your sail boats adrift. We're not. You'll see.

And how do this February's numbers compare to last year's? Employment "contracted" by 43,000 jobs, or 4.3 percent. We like that word "contracted" because it reminds us of cramps, which is kind of what we feel like we're getting when we read these reports. Midol, anyone?

Florida's unemployment rate hits 12.2 percent in February, an all-time high | StarTribune.com

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - This is the kind of record no one likes to set: The lingering effects of the Great Recession pushed Florida's unemployment rate to a modern high last month, state labor officials reported Friday.

The February 2010 jobless rate of 12.2 percent was the highest since the state began keeping count in 1970. It topped the previous documented record of 11.9 percent in May 1975. And it exceeded the national average of 9.7 percent in February.

And those are just the two states that I have lived in during my lifetime.

Immie

Last edited:
What part of a near depression do you not understand?

Would you perfer the people who didnt get fired got fired too?

Bush and team left a HUGE economic mess and you think the Dems should have ot cleaned up in ONE year?

Tell me how long did it take Bush to get us out of the small recession that started under Clinton?

Forum List

Back