Time For Genocide?

People talk a big talk. It's different when it comes to putting their "plans" into action though. I imagine not many people would be on board with genocide of any kind.

How far did Dylann Roof or Alexandre Bissonnette get. Take me for example. What if you had two fields with all of the materials to build a skyscraper. I was given one and various construction companies were given the other. I can guarantee you it would take a VERY long time for me to finish my skyscraper. If I could do it within my life time. And you want to talk about me or the person who wrote this thread "getting their hands dirty?!" We could at least use some moral support. Which I am guessing you are unwilling to provide.

Not sure I understand where you are coming from with this post.
Make that two of us, although I do gather that teamwork is good when it comes to building massive structures.

Yeah, I'm not getting the correlation between genocide and building a skyscraper. :confused-84:

People talk a big talk. It's different when it comes to putting their "plans" into action though. I imagine not many people would be on board with genocide of any kind.

How far did Dylann Roof or Alexandre Bissonnette get. Take me for example. What if you had two fields with all of the materials to build a skyscraper. I was given one and various construction companies were given the other. I can guarantee you it would take a VERY long time for me to finish my skyscraper. If I could do it within my life time. And you want to talk about me or the person who wrote this thread "getting their hands dirty?!" We could at least use some moral support. Which I am guessing you are unwilling to provide.

Make that two of us, although I do gather that teamwork is good when it comes to building massive structures.

Yeah, I'm not getting the correlation between genocide and building a skyscraper. :confused-84:
Maybe it's because genocide has been around for centuries, but it took the Nazis to mechanize it and make it efficient just like a good team building a skyscraper.

Maybe it's because genocide has been around for centuries, but it took the Nazis to mechanize it and make it efficient just like a good team building a skyscraper.

Or he wants to make a skyscraper out of dead bodies. Did I say that? :ack-1: I couldn't help but think of the movie, 300. I apologize.

Forum List

Back